How China HUMILIATES USA Aus UK Canada Pretty Much Daily

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Dec 3, 2021, 6:05:15 AM12/3/21

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
·
Nov 26
China state-affiliated media
The paranoia of this Australian defense minister is increasing. I wish
him a bright future to become Prime Minister of Australia soon. In that
case, he can successfully turn the Australian cabinet into a lunatic asylum.

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
·
Nov 28
China state-affiliated media
American democracy used to be attractive to the world, but its appeal
has faded greatly. Washington convening a democracy summit is like an
old woman releasing a list of past wooers and admirers, and forces
everyone to admit it and praise her.

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
·
Nov 24
China state-affiliated media
The US had a strategic dialogue with faraway tiny country of Lithuania
on the Indo-Pacific? Poor US. It goes to great lengths to seek
anti-China partners. This reminds me a Chinese common saying: fly legs
are also meat

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
·
Nov 19
China state-affiliated media about Senator Tim Cotton
In my view, this senator is a political rubbish. He lies, is bellicose,
lacks the least self-awareness. Hope in the US Congress, there isn’t
only stink of rubbish like him.

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
China state-affiliated media
Isn’t the US the actual bully? Australia, as the barking dog of the US,
cannot recognize its master is the real bully. This is understandable.

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
·
Nov 14
China state-affiliated media
But do Americans feel guilty about this? Chinese internet went uproar
because of a pet dog killed by anti-virus personnel in a community that
is under lockdown. American public opinion is calm regarding US military
killing civilians. What a wierd world.

Hu Xijin 胡锡进
@HuXijin_GT
·
Nov 8
China state-affiliated media
Sullivan’s statement is welcome, but to be honest, it’s not that
important. There is no way that the US can transform China’s system.
Coexisting with China in the same international system is the only
choice for the US.