Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Re: Bernie Sanders has NO BALLS to HOLD CIA n NSA accountable for SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS

1 katselukerta
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

lukematon,
14.7.2021 klo 0.43.4014.7.2021
vastaanottaja
On 7/13/2021 8:41 AM, (David P.) wrote:
> Leftists Fear Communism Failing All The Time
> Is Making Communism Look Bad
> https://babylonbee.com/news/leftists-fear-communism-failing-all-the-time-is-making-communism-look-bad
>
> Bernie Sanders Heads To Cuba To Tell Protesters To Be
> More Grateful For Their Excellent Social Programs
> https://babylonbee.com/news/bernie-sanders-heads-to-cuba-to-inform-protesters-they-have-the-best-healthcare-housing-programs-in-the-world
>
> New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving
> Notorious Symbol Of Hate
> https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-slams-cuban-protestors-for-adopting-symbol-of-hate
>
> Biden Announces Partnership With Skynet To Create
> Army Of Door-To-Door Vaccine Enforcement Robots
> https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-announces-partnership-with-skynet-to-create-army-of-door-to-door-vaccine-robots
>
> Rural Americans Burn Kamala Harris At The Stake
> For Witchcraft After She Shows Them A Photocopier
> https://babylonbee.com/news/rural-americans-burn-kamala-harris-at-the-stake-for-witchcraft-after-she-shows-them-a-photocopier

Hey bible thumping white moron David P,

WHITE FILTH at CIA n NSA already SECRETLY CHIPPED your ass with MIND
CONTROL CHIPS years ago.

Every thought in your brain is being RECORDED in NSA Supercomputers.

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS.

If I see one, I will UNLOAD every bullet in CIA and NSA agents' heads
for SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING
with DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS.

The ENTIRE animal raping, cocksucking white christian filthy race LIVES
IN FEAR of "their GOVTS aka Nation States" but YET LIE to themselves,
LIE to everybody and delude themselves they are living in democracies
and free countries.

DISGUSTING fucking WHITE RACE. NOT even an IOTA of respectable character
trait.

WHITE RACE is n EVIL VIRUS that AFFLICTED human species and hence SHOULD
BE and MUST BE completely ELIMINATED from this world TO MAKE human
species respectable in the Universe.

NOT ONE WHITE WILL COME FORWARD TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT with "SAME/EQUAL
WEAPONS" cuz Whites FEAR DEATH like no other race and WHITES are "PURE
COWARDS".

Entire amrikkkan white filth including POTUS n congress "LIVES IN FEAR
of their REAL GOVT" aka Nation State aka
FBI+CIA+NSA+DOE+DHS+DNI+DIA+DARPA+IRS+COPS+DOD etc but yet delude
themselves, lie to themselves and lie to the whole world that amrikkka
is a democracy and free world.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YRS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

0 uutta viestiä