Deer ESPN...

Antonio Veranos

Apr 4, 2011, 6:58:26 PM4/4/11
NO ONE watching tonight gives a damn about Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M.

No.

One.

Get back to Butler/UConn, please, and save the Title IX broadcast for later.

--
Antonio Veranos

That Don Guy

Apr 4, 2011, 9:10:28 PM4/4/11
Antonio Veranos wrote:

>NO ONE watching tonight gives a damn about Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M.
>
>No.
>
>One.
>
>Get back to Butler/UConn, please, and save the Title IX broadcast for later.

Think about it: they probably can't show highlights of UConn-Butler
until the game is over, and you would think anybody watching ESPN
while the UConn-Butler game was on CBS would be interested in
something else. I'm surprised they're not showing WSOP repeats
against the game.

(Speaking of Notre Dame-A&M, if ESPN is listening, do yourselves a
favor and beg and plead the NCAA to go back to having the Women's
Final Four on Friday and Sunday. Having the final on Tuesday just
gives Sports Illustrated the excuse to not cover the game.)

-- Don