Filthy Kardashian Whores

Neal Boortz

Mar 8, 2022, 6:42:55 PM3/8/22
Is there an NBA player who has yet to nail a Kardashian? Is there a
sign-up sheet somewhere?

anim8rfsk

Mar 8, 2022, 8:48:00 PM3/8/22
Neal Boortz <Boo...@WSB.com> wrote:
> Is there an NBA player who has yet to nail a Kardashian? Is there a
> sign-up sheet somewhere?

No sign-up sheet. It’s pretty much a walk-in service no waiting.

Ubiquitous

Mar 9, 2022, 6:44:27 AM3/9/22
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Neal Boortz <Boo...@WSB.com> wrote:

>> Is there an NBA player who has yet to nail a Kardashian? Is there a
>> sign-up sheet somewhere?
>
>No sign-up sheet. It's pretty much a walk-in service no waiting.

Ha! My same reaction! I wonder how often they hose the place down?

--
Let's go Brandon!