ProLine carring NBA games?

Ken Pajala

Sep 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/30/95
Will ProLine (in Ontario) be carrying NBA basketball games this year? I
remember that the NBA wanted their games taken off ProLine as a part of
the deal to get a team in Toronto, but I don't remember if it was part of
the final deal.

Does anyone know?

k:p

erdelyi

Oct 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/1/95
Ken Pajala (radi...@interlog.com) wrote:
: Will ProLine (in Ontario) be carrying NBA basketball games this year? I

: Does anyone know?

: k:p

You better beleive it!... I still refuse to beleive the NBA and all
its "virtuousness" would really have pulled the plug on its most
prominent international market. With its global plans it NEEDED
Toronto more than T.O needed the NBA!...Anyshit, ProLine won't be
carrying NBA games anymore (I think US College b-ball took its place).