Re: Illinois suspends black criminal Terrence Shannon Jr. following arrest on rape charges

Thank A Democrat

Dec 29, 2023, 12:50:03 AM12/29/23
On 28 Dec 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
news:uKijN.108870$c3Ea....@fx10.iad:

> Castrate the bastard so it cannot reproduce. Sterlize its parents and
> siblings as well.

Illinois suspended star men’s basketball player Terrence Shannon Jr.
from all team activities Thursday following an arrest on rape charges.

The Douglas County district attorney issued a warrant for Shannon’s
arrest on Wednesday stemming from an alleged incident that occurred in
Lawrence, Kansas, in early September. Shannon was visiting Lawrence at
the time to attend the Illinois at Kansas football game on Sept. 8.

Shannon traveled to Lawrence on Thursday and surrendered himself to
authorities. He is facing one charge of rape, sexual intercourse without
consent and use of force, according to Douglas County Sheriff's Office
booking records. Shannon posted $50,000 bail and, according to an
Illinois release, was expected to return to Champaign.

Illinois said that it has been aware that Lawrence police were
investigating Shannon since September, but campus officials, until
Wednesday, "had yet to receive actionable information."

“The university and [the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics] have
shown time and again that we have zero tolerance for sexual misconduct,”
Illinois athletic director Josh Whitman said in a statement. “At the
same time, DIA policy affords student-athletes appropriate levels of due
process based on the nature and severity of the allegations. We will
rely on that policy and our prior experiences to manage this situation
appropriately.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/illinois-suspends-terrence-shannon-jr-following-
arrest-on-rape-charges-194417901.html