36th annual Netnews NCAA tourney challenge

Greg Flint

Mar 18, 2019, 11:42:38 AM3/18/19
Official rules for the 2019 - 36th annual netnews NCAA tourney contest

There are two ways to enter this year.

Method 1: Go to:
http://netnews35.mayhem.cbssports.com
and enter your picks. (Yeah, it's an old-sounding URL, but the bracket
is for this year.)

Password: usenet

Method 2: Send me ALL your bracket selections before any of the
non-play-in games begin. A pairing bracket is available at:

http://www.gfphoto-web.com/br3.txt

either fill it out completely, or send me the winning team names for
each round. (Please use the same name strings I used in that bracket.)

My email is: gfphoto at gfphoto-web.com

First round picks are worth one point, second round picks are worth
two points, etc. Picking the NCAA champ correctly in the sixth round
is worth 6 points.

I will post score updated periodically throughout the tournament.

Note that you can enter up to three times, but the first entry you
send or post will be your "official" entry.

....Greg Flint