Queen of saddle bags Kathy Griffin says she can't get coronavirus test at 'major hospital,' calls out President Trump: 'He's lying'

1 view

Stupid no-talent liberals take their clothes off for attention

Apr 14, 2020, 9:10:02 PM4/14/20
Attention whore Kathy Griffin said she couldn't get tested for
the coronavirus despite exhibiting "unbearably painful symptoms."

Griffin tweeted Wednesday that she was sent to a "COVID-19
isolation ward" at "a major hospital" and was unable to get a
test. The 59-year-old comedian, who lives in Los Angeles,
included photos from her hospital room. In one shot, Griffin can
be seen laying down with a mask. It's unclear if she's still in
the hospital or when the pictures were taken. Yahoo
Entertainment reached to a representative for Griffin for
comment but did not immediately receive a response.

The comedian made the revelation in response to a tweet from
President Trump who exclaimed, "the United States has done far
more 'testing' than any other nation, by far." Griffin said the
president is "lying," and claimed the hospital she was sent to
couldn't test her for COVID-19 because of CDC restrictions.

He’s lying. I was sent to the #COVID19 isolation ward room in a
major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after
showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms. The hospital couldn’t test
me for #coronavirus because of CDC (Pence task force)
restrictions. #TESTTESTTEST https://t.co/18fRiOBsdN
pic.twitter.com/0sU9fHu4r0

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) March 25, 2020
Griffin has tweeted about the importance of staying home and
self-isolating amid the pandemic. For days, she posted her
temperature on social media. Last week, she did not have a fever.

#StayHomeSaveLives day 3. My temp is 97.6° my husband’s temp is
97.5°.
No #TestKits, no cure yet. Taking your temperature is a little
thing you can do. Lots of data says that its very common in
#Coronavirus cases to go from asymptomatic to a temperature of
103° in a day! pic.twitter.com/4QczVDX1ux

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) March 17, 2020
Already doing it and will continue to post photos of my
temperature and my husband’s temperature every day. We will soon
be mandated to #StayTheFHome by the city and state authorities.
#StayHomeSaveLives https://t.co/eXUziEM2xn

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) March 16, 2020
Griffin did not elaborate on her "painful symptoms" or when they
started.

It's been a difficult time for the entertainer, as her mother,
Maggie, passed away on March 17. She has been struggling with
what to do about a funeral.

My Mom, the one and only, Maggie Griffin, passed away today. I
am gutted. My best friend. I’m shaking. I won’t ever be
prepared. I’m so grateful you guys got to be part of her life.
You knew her. You loved her. She knew it. Oh, and OF COURSE she
went on St Patrick’s Day. ?????? pic.twitter.com/l9IZHuIWLb

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) March 18, 2020
I know there are many of you dealing with this surreal problem.
I don’t know how to memorialize Maggie yet. Privately grieving,
of course. A virtual memorial? Not sure if that would suit Ms
Maggie. Still open to it. ????? Everything is changing so fast.
I’m so grateful to you guys. https://t.co/BNYaOrkwml
pic.twitter.com/GmgT2e242g

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) March 20, 2020
Griffin, whose tumultuous history with President Trump has been
well documented, frequently criticizes the administration's
handling of the pandemic. Earlier Wednesday, she tweeted a link
to the World Health Organization's daily press conference
calling it "a real" one.

THREAD: a real #coronavirus #COVID19 press conference.
https://t.co/9rMAiF73vD

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) March 25, 2020
While it's unknown at this time if Griffin has COVID-19, many
celebrities have been directly impacted by the virus.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-coronavirus-
test-major-hospital-president-trump-lying-213541975.html

Side note, the hospital removed the quart-sized beer bottle
stuck in her ass.