U heard it here 1st! NLW Predictions

kenton yee

Mar 27, 1992, 9:48:33 AM3/27/92
1. Dodgers
2. Giants
3. Padres
4. Braves
5. Astros
6. Reds

Play ball!

CAV...@yalevm.ycc.yale.edu

Mar 28, 1992, 3:03:01 PM3/28/92
In article <1992Mar27....@bnlux1.bnl.gov>

ky...@bnlux1.bnl.gov (kenton yee) writes:

>1. Dodgers
>2. Giants
>3. Padres
>4. Braves
>5. Astros
>6. Reds

I don't know which is more ridiculous, the Giants finishing
second, the Braves fourth, or the Reds sixth. Actually, even though
I'm a Braves fan, I think the Reds last is the most absurd of these
picks. Fluke injuries might knock anybody down to fourth, and career
years might carry the Giants to second, but how in the world could
the Lastros top the Reds? I'm writing this one down so I can bring
it up at the end of the season. Oh yeah, BTW, good luck in any
prediction pools or contests you may have entered.

Jeff Caveney
GO BRAVES!!