Re: POTUSes Kennedy, Eisenhower, Woodrow Wilson, Roosevelt CONFIRMED existence of "INVISIBLE SHADOW US Govt" Deep State

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 6, 2022, 1:27:59 AM4/6/22
On 4/5/2022 1:38 PM, Andrew Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 2:53:31 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer POASTED:
>> POTUSes Kennedy, Eisenhower, Woodrow Wilson, Roosevelt CONFIRMED
>> existence of "INVISIBLE SHADOW US Govt" Deep State ILLUMINATI.
>
> That is all a logical fallacy (in your case phallacy) called
>
> 'Appeal to Authority'
>
> https://thebestschools.org/magazine/15-logical-fallacies-know/#appeal-to-authority
>
> You are probably more familiar with the term 'hearsay', which is all you've got.
> In short, you have no proof that the Illuminati exist, just a few politicians saying they do exist.
>
> Also, since the "SHADOW US Govt" is "INVISIBLE" it is undetectable and therefore cannot be said to exist or not exist, except by politicians.
>
> If it is completely "INVISIBLE", as you claim, then it wouldn't be able to recognize itself and so could not exist.

I hope ALL OF YOU see the "INFINITE DESPERATION" of this filthy EVIL
Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopath with FAKE NAMES "Andrew Smith
aka Bill Pollock aka Sunil Sethi aka Bobby Smith aka Loughall Tomartyr"
with the same email id tsp2opt at gmail.com in STOPPING ME from
EDUCATING you about the REALITY of this EVIL Shadow Invisible govt
Psychopaths who are "stealthily and ruthlessly IMPLEMENTING" a dystopic
stasi tyrannical "neurally enslaved" america, UK and the world.

Always REMEMBER what CIA director William Casey said about HOW CIA's
goal was to INJECTED DISINFORMATION into EVERY american brain UNTIL
"everything americans believe is FALSE".

"NEVER TRUST" these EVIL filthy sadistic perverted EVIL SHadow US Govt
Psychopathic bastards. NEVER.

Create a FILTER around your brain and COMPLETELY "REJECT" everything the
EVIL CIA NSA bastards say.

POTUSes Kennedy, Eisenhower, Woodrow Wilson, Roosevelt CONFIRMED
existence of "INVISIBLE SHADOW US Govt" Deep State ILLUMINATI.

Is the INVISIBLE SHADOW GOVT/DEEP STATE which calls itself Illuminati or
Syndicate, REAL?

Answer is a resounding "YES".

If you don't believe it, then READ what these leading luminaries said
about the "INVISIBLE SHADOW GOVT/DEEP STATE ILLUMINATI".

POTUSes Kennedy, Eisenhower, Woodrow Wilson and Senators Daniel Inouye,
Jenner, Hale Boggs CONFIRMED existence of "INVISIBLE SHADOW US Govt"
Deep State for 100+ years, which also calls itself "The Illuminati",
"Syndicate" etc.

This is the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA DHS FBI Psychopaths who are
"STEALTHILY TORTURING ME for the last 21 years NON-STOP" with "Mind
Control/Neuro Weapons, Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) and EVIL NSA HIVE AI.

Are you gonna ACCUSE all these PRESIDENTS, Vice Presidents, Senators,
Congressmen, Mayors to be CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, just because ALL OF YOU
were "INJECTED DISINFORMATION" by the EVIL CIA NSA Psychopaths and YOU
DON'T have CONTROL over your OWN BRAINS to REMOVE/REPLACE that
DISINFORMATION by these "FACTS/TRUTH"?

George Washington wrote a letter discussing Illuminati
https://twitter.com/PezntJournalist/status/1445501007006355457

Watch HOW Illuminati themselves "THREATENED the public" that they will
CRUSH anybody who stands up to them, in the first two minutes of the video.

0:45 - 1:41
Illuminati Cyber Research Conference: Linking the Brain to Artificial
Intelligence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZXglEsWBEI

Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

Woodrow Wilson, an American academic, politician, and the 28th president
of the United States, had this to say (among other things) in his book
The New Freedom. The book also contains several other, similarly
eye-opening statements:

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world – no longer
a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and
the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress
of small groups of dominant men.”

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me
privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of
commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of
something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so
subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that
they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in
condemnation of it.

1) Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld:

“Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, in late 2001 publicly
admitted that “according to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion
in transactions at the Pentagon.” That is $8000 for every man, woman and
child in America. Pentagon’s own auditors stated that military cannot
account for 25 percent of what it spends.”

https://www.wanttoknow.info/050310pentagontrillionslost

2) House Majority Leader Hale Boggs said on April 22, 1971 as per
congressional record:

“Over the postwar years, we have granted to the elite and secret police
within our system vast new powers over the lives and liberties of the
people.” At the request of the trusted and respected heads of those
forces, and their appeal to the necessities of national security, we
have exempted those grants of power from due accounting and strict
surveillance. And history has run its inexorable course.

“Liberty has yielded.”

“The power of government has gained commanding ground.”

“Mr. Speaker, I submit that 1984 is closer than we think.”

3) President Bill Clinton

In an encounter with long time White House reporter Sarah McClendon,
President Clinton made a similar statement, “Sarah, there’s a government
inside the government, and I don’t control it.“

4) John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States

Here’s what JFK had to say in one of his most famous speeches:

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we
are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies,
to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the
dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far
outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there
is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating
its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in
insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive
with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for
increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its
meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That
I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. …

For we are opposed around the world by a "monolithic and ruthless
conspiracy" that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its
sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion
instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on
guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has
conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a
tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military,
diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried,
not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure
is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

5) Senator William Jenner, 1954 speech

“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by
strictly legal means… We have a well-organized political-action group in
this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a
one-party state…

It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our
Government… This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our
century… This group… is answerable neither to the President, the
Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.”

6) Daniel K. Inouye, Senator said in 1987

“There exists a “shadowy government” with its own Air Force, its own
Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own
ideas of national interest free from all checks and balances, and free
from the law itself.”

6) Edward Bernays, (“the father of public relations”), Propaganda, 1928

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and
opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.
Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an
“invisible government” which is the true ruling power of our country. We
are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas
suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

7) Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore
Roosevelt – An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an “invisible
government” owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to
the people.

To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance
between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the
statesmanship of the day.”

8) Harry Truman who created CIA, wrote in The Washington Post on
December 22, 1963:

For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been diverted
from its original assignment. It has become an operational and at times
a policy-making arm of the Government. This has led to trouble and may
have compounded our difficulties in several explosive areas. I never had
any thought that when I set up the CIA that it would be injected into
peacetime cloak and dagger operations.

9) Dwight Eisenhower about CIA, NSA and Military Industrial Complex (MIC):

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of
unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the
military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of
misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of
this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We
should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable
citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and
military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so
that security and liberty may prosper together.

10) Ex-GOP Staffer Mike Lofgren in his book “The Deep State: The Fall of
the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government” said in 2015:

“President Obama was to the deep state what the press secretary is to
the president.”

“Unless you believe we’re governed by shape-shifting space lizards —
your darkest suspicions about how the world operates are likely an
“underestimate”. Yes, there is an amorphous group of unelected corporate
lawyers, bankers, and intelligence and military officials who form an
American “deep state,” setting real limits on the rare politicians who
ever try to get out of line. They do collaborate with and nurture their
deep state counterparts in other countries, to whom they feel far more
loyalty than their fellow citizens.”

11) Paul Hellyer, Former Canadian Defense Minister

Former Minister of National Defense, Paul Hellyer, became the first
person of cabinet rank in the G8 group of countries to state
unequivocally in September 2005 that “UFOs are as real as the airplanes
flying overhead.”

Here’s what he had to say about the world of secrecy:

It is ironic that the U.S. should be fighting monstrously expensive wars
in Iraq and Afghanistan, allegedly to bring democracy to those
countries, when it itself can no longer claim to be called a democracy,
when trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been
spent on projects about which both the Congress and the Commander in
Chief have been kept deliberately in the dark.

12) Jay Rockefeller, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman in 2007

As Jay Rockefeller said in 2007 when he was chairman of the Senate
Intelligence Committee, “Don’t you understand the way intelligence
works? Do you think that because I’m chairman of the Intelligence
Committee that I just say ‘I want it, give it to me’? They control it.
All of it. All of it. All the time.”

13) Zbigniew Brzezinski, Former National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter

As early as 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski, later National Security Advisor
to President Jimmy Carter, predicted a “more controlled and directed
society” would gradually appear. This society would be dominated by an
elite group whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly
superior scientific know-how.

Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite
would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest
modern techniques for “influencing public behavior and keeping society
under close surveillance and control.” Technological and scientific
momentum would then feed on the situation it exploits, Brzezinski
predicted.”

Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality,
and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be
the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States
into a highly controlled society.