Did the AFP use Long Range Acoustic Weapons on the Australian People

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 11, 2022, 4:27:23 AM3/11/22

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 11, 2022, 8:39:40 AM3/11/22
On 3/11/22 4:27 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> Did the AFP use Long Range Acoustic Weapons on the Australian People
>
> https://brandnewtube.com/watch/did-the-afp-use-long-range-acoustic-weapons-on-the-australian-people_SvL6DG6Gahbcj6t.html

Are they targeting those they can't censor in the United States?

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/guns4.jpg
More guns means less gun deaths as more people become equal.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 12, 2022, 12:51:00 AM3/12/22
On 3/11/2022 5:39 AM, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 3/11/22 4:27 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>

>> Did the AFP use Long Range Acoustic Weapons on the Australian People
>>
>> https://brandnewtube.com/watch/did-the-afp-use-long-range-acoustic-weapons-on-the-australian-people_SvL6DG6Gahbcj6t.html
>>

> Are they targeting those they can't censor in the United States?

EVERYTHING about WESTERN WHITES IS FAKE.

EVERYTHING.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN MENTALITY, DNA and MODUS OPERANDI.

This is YOU, EVIL WHITES.

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

ALL WHITES SHOULD ask themselves this simple question.

IF WHITES were SOOOOOO DECEPTIVE 500 yrs ago, then HOW much more
INFINITELY DECEPTIVE and CUNNING they are today?

FILTHY INTOLERANT XENOPHOBIC PROPAGANDIZED COCKSUCKING EVIL WESTERN WHITES
https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/russia-ukraine-war-western-ban-cats-dostoevsky-totalitarianism