Re: Revising history, "Hitler was a humanitarian who euthanized Jews to prevent them from starving to death"

Nilats

Dec 18, 2020, 11:14:18 PM12/18/20
On 17 Dec 2020, Roger Maggot <inv...@gmail.com> posted some
news:XnsAC96B29...@0.0.0.1:

> Rebranding Hitler as a humanitarian carries the same stripe as the
> silly reclassification of the "negro league".
>
> Do you revisionist fucking morons really think that's going to change
> anything?
>
> It's going to get you 30 seconds of favorable tweets from twits and
> then the begging hands will be out again - complete with insults.
>
> All revisionism does is guarantee that the event is certain to occur
> again and again and again.

H I S T O R Y.

Repeated catastrophic events fostered by liberals and Democrats who were
too ignorant to recognize and learn from the first.

> That's what one gets from Democrats, repeated stupidity.

RoddyMcCorley

Dec 19, 2020, 12:59:04 AM12/19/20
On 12/17/2020 8:33 PM, Roger Maggot wrote:
> Rebranding Hitler as a humanitarian carries the same stripe as the silly
> reclassification of the "negro league".
>
> That's what one gets from Democrats, repeated stupidity.

Suck on this:

"Giving Trump credit for the vaccine is the best way for Biden to unite
the country"

Opinion by
Marc A. Thiessen Columnist
Dec. 15, 2020 at 7:02 p.m. EST

"Joe Biden promised in his victory speech to “unite us here at home” and
told Trump supporters that he wanted to “put away the harsh rhetoric,
lower the temperature [and] see each other again.” There’s one simple
way he could show he is serious: Give President Trump credit for the
stunning success of Operation Warp Speed."

I guess the Right could make a solid case for giving an award to Josef
Mengele for advancing pediatric genetics?

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE.

--
Pennsylvania - "It's different here!"