Where's Waldo?

Jan Meyer

Dec 29, 2002, 4:13:43 PM12/29/02
If I followed these directions, where would I be?

From Chattanooga, TN to the Skydiving Center
Take I-75 south to hwy 113(exit 288)
Turn right on Hwy. 113
Turn right on Hwy. 278 west
Follow Hwy. 278 for 6 miles
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)

From Knoxville, TN to the Skydiving
Center
Take I-75 south to hwy 113(exit 288)
Turn right on Hwy. 113
Turn right on Hwy. 278 west
Follow Hwy. 278 for 6 miles
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport
Rd.)

From Memphis, TN to the Skydiving Center
Take 240 East to US 78 (exit 21)
Turn slight right onto US 78
Take 78 to I-20 E
Take I-20 E to US 27 (exit 11)
Turn left onto US 27
Follow US 27 to US 278
Follow Hwy. 278
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)

From Murfreesboro, TN to the Skydiving Center
Take I-24 E to I-75 S
Take I-75 south to hwy 113(exit 288)
Turn right on Hwy. 113
Turn right on Hwy. 278 west
Follow Hwy. 278 for 6 miles
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)

From Nashville, TN to the Skydiving Center
Take I-24 east to I-75
Take I-75 south to hwy 113(exit 288)
Turn right on Hwy. 113
Turn right on Hwy. 278 west
Follow Hwy. 278 for 6 miles
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)

From Charlotte, NC to the Skydiving Center
Take I-85 S to I-285 W (exit 95A)
Take I-285 to I-20 W (exit 10B)
Take I-20 west to Thornton Rd (exit 44)
Turn right on Thornton Rd (Hwy. 278)
Follow for about 20 minutes
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)

--

Jan Meyer
http://FixMyPages.com

Michael Peat

Dec 29, 2002, 7:31:15 PM12/29/02
Earth?

LORD OF THE SKY

Dec 29, 2002, 7:56:10 PM12/29/02

Jan Meyer <Aeroso...@MakeItHappen.com> wrote in message

> If I followed these directions, where would I be?

You'ld be FUCKED!!!

David Ferree

Dec 30, 2002, 1:42:10 AM12/30/02

And the problem with that would be?

Chris Martin

Dec 30, 2002, 2:20:42 PM12/30/02
Jan,

That's Cedartown, Georgia...

Home of Atlanta Skydiving Center or Adventure Skydiving Center, (or in the
website you're veiwing Tennessee Skydiving Center -which is trademarked for
the dz in Tullahoma, Tennessee, being used without authorization to lead
people to Cedartown, Georgia.)

Where's Billy Vance when we need him!

Chris Martin
(the real...) Tennessee Skydiving Center, Inc., Tullahoma, TN
http://www.tennskydive.com

Chris Martin

Dec 30, 2002, 3:00:25 PM12/30/02
To help... I've looked up city to city times and distances from mapquest...
see inserts below..

"Jan Meyer" wrote in message news:3E0F6669...@MakeItHappen.com...

> If I followed these directions, where would I be?
>

> From Chattanooga, TN to the Skydiving Center

95.09 miles.... 2 hours, 3 minutes... pretty close

> From Knoxville, TN to the Skydiving
> Center

190.81 miles... 3 hours, 36 minutes... a bit further (Considering Smoky
Mountain Skydiving is about 30 minutes away from Knowville...)

> From Memphis, TN to the Skydiving Center

This one's really a stretch!
7 hours, 23 minutes... 370.22 miles..

You'll get to Mike Mullins' superb facility in about 40 minutes after
departing Memphis.

> From Murfreesboro, TN to the Skydiving Center

193.75 miles... 3 hours and 42 minutes...
You'll pass the Real Tennessee Skydiving Center in about 45 minutes after
departing Murfreesboro...

> From Nashville, TN to the Skydiving Center

225.85 miles... 4 hours and 12 minutes... those poor students always show up
about 2 hours later than they planned..

> From Charlotte, NC to the Skydiving Center

I think they meant to put this on the North Carolina website... but
anyway... 315.48 miles... 5 hours and 37 minutes...

Chris

Ramon

Jan 2, 2003, 7:48:51 AM1/2/03
also known as Alabama Skydiving Center,
aka Skydive Birmingham
aka Skydiving alabama.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

to Alabama Skydiving Center
1-800-490-DIVE
from downtown Birmingham, Alabama
Take I-20 east to hwy 27 (exit 11)
Turn left on hwy 27 north
Follow signs for Cedartown
Turn Right on Hwy 278 east
Follow for about 5 miles
Turn left at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)
(Airport Rd. is directly across the street from a Cowboys Convenience Store)
Airport Rd. forks immediately, stay left
Skydive Birmingham is 1/4 mile on the left
from Huntsville, Alabama
Take U431 southeast to hwy 278
Turn left on hwy 278 east
Follow signs for Cedartown
Go 4 miles past Cedartown
Turn left at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)
(Airport Rd. is directly across the street from a Cowboys Convenience Store)
Airport Rd. forks immediately, stay left
Skydive Birmingham is 1/4 mile on the left

from Montgomery, Alabama
Take I-85 north to hwy 27 (exit 11)
Turn Left on hwy 27 north
Follow signs for Cedartown
Turn Right on Hwy 278 east
Follow for about 5 miles

Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)

(Airport Rd. is directly across the street from a Cowboys Convenience Store)
Airport Rd. forks immediately, stay left
Skydive Birmingham is 1/4 mile on the left

from Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Take I-20 east to hwy 27 (exit 11)
Turn left on hwy 27 north
Follow signs for Cedartown
Turn Right on Hwy 278 east
Follow for about 4 miles
Turn left at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)
(Airport Rd. is directly across the street from a Cowboys Convenience Store)
Airport Rd. forks immediately, stay left
Skydive Birmingham is 1/4 mile on the left

"Chris Martin" <ch...@precision.net> wrote in message

Michael Peat

Jan 2, 2003, 1:10:13 PM1/2/03
Ramon, recent research has clearly shown that all intelligent life in
Alabama was strictly transient. Notwithstanding a recent transplant to
Rosharon which resulted in an increase in average IQ (by population) count
in both localities.