Mike Mullins is a murderer!

UwillReapIt

Nov 2, 2000, 9:53:05 PM11/2/00
Did everyone hear about the time Mike Mullins was endited by a grand jury
for first degree murder? Yes, it seems he was flying his King Air at a boogie
in Fort Dodge Iowa one day when he simply up and disapeared after dropping off
a load at altitude. No notice, no explaination. Jumpers on the ground were
scratching their heads as to where he went.

Next day, yes next day, he shows up again. Of course the curious jumpers
asked him what the hell happened to him, and his reply was "I had to take care
of some business". This is all he said.

Shortly thereafter, cops showed up, in numbers. They informed Mr. Mullins
that his wife had been found dead and it looked suspitious. She was found
inside of a car and the car had been burned. The word was that Mr. Mullins was
going through a divorce and his wife was attempting to take his beloved
airplane from him. This gave him a motive and he was thoroughly questioned.

Some time later, it seems that experts determined that the car was burned by
using Av Gas as a fuel. Well gosh Boo Boo bear, who do you suppose could have
pulled that one off? Well, the Grand Jury decided that it was time to endite
the bastard, so they did.

Mr. Mullins was tried and found NOT GUILTY!!! The asshole got away with
MURDER!!! Somewhere down in the ground is a voice that keeps repeating "you
fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"

Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You can check
the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are public
information you know.

Have a nice day, Mr. Mullins.

Peanut4040

Nov 2, 2000, 10:12:54 PM11/2/00
>is a voice that keeps repeating "you
>fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"

YEAH,, OH YEAH,,,???

well, when that usually happens, it means i'm in the WRONG DAMN HOLE! ! ! !

nanny nanny poooo pppppoooooo

Message has been deleted

Jedacious

Nov 2, 2000, 10:14:56 PM11/2/00
She was a Whuffo who didn't have the fastest jump plane in the world, kinda
like you!

LMELLONCSA

Nov 2, 2000, 10:15:38 PM11/2/00
Yes, Punkinhead, everybody has heard that ugly rumor. Even if you were
actually correct in your assertions that Mike was indicted (Please learn to
spell!), tried, and acquitted, the key word there is ACQUITTED (You should
learn to spell that, too.). Acquitted means found "not guilty" by a jury after
a trial. That is why we have the system we have in this country: so ignorant
punks like you will have to accept the result when the system works as
intended.
Your cowardly, anonymous attack, based on what surely must have been an
extremely painful experience in the Mullins' life, shows us all what a complete
lack of character you suffer from.
If you had any balls at all, you would sign your posts with a real name.
Mine is Lee McMillian, and when I have an opinion, I do not hide behind a
screen name like you do. Coward.

Lee Mc. D-5643

Winsor Naugler III

Nov 2, 2000, 10:55:57 PM11/2/00
"UwillReapIt" <uwill...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Did everyone hear about the time Mike Mullins was endited by a grand
jury
> for first degree murder?

I believe that's "indicted."

A) He didn't do it.

B) He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers because he was innocent of
the charges.

C) Yes, I have complete faith in him as a pilot.

D) I have no reason to hide my identity.

Blue skies,

Winsor

sky...@my-deja.com

Nov 2, 2000, 10:22:49 PM11/2/00
Man, why are you so upset with Mike!!! The wife was lucky that
skydivers didn't find out what she wanted to do with the plane, that
would have been worst for her. LOL.
seriously though I don't believe anything you said. and if it's
true...well i'm waiting for more postings heheh

Sky

In article <20001102215305...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,

uwill...@aol.com (UwillReapIt) wrote:
> Did everyone hear about the time Mike Mullins was endited by a
grand jury
> for first degree murder? Yes, it seems he was flying his King Air at
a boogie
> in Fort Dodge Iowa one day when he simply up and disapeared after
dropping off
> a load at altitude. No notice, no explaination. Jumpers on the ground
were
> scratching their heads as to where he went.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

buzz fink

Nov 2, 2000, 10:31:09 PM11/2/00
Why don't you sign your name you McCarthy style ASS. Or perhaps a jury WOULD
find you guilty of slander.

Get a life (preferably not skydiving!)

Buzz
(At my DZ, we are pushing a write in for Mike Mullins)

Message has been deleted

Peanut4040

Nov 2, 2000, 11:15:53 PM11/2/00
>Why don't you sign your name you McCarthy style ASS.

damn buzzz,, wood yew fellars quit talking about fucking ass hole and ASS??

YALL making me horney! !

oooo,, i must be going back to the gay side, heheeehh

Peanut4040

Nov 2, 2000, 11:51:07 PM11/2/00
kill this thread,,

gawd its very bad taste! !

Thank you,, giggle,,

Chris

Nov 3, 2000, 2:02:51 AM11/3/00
Even the judge that handled the indictment gave Mike bail. Something that
would just not be done in a capital case in Tennessee because he felt the
case against Mike was very weak at best. So get a life whoever wrote the
original post.

Chris

Chris Demarest

Nov 3, 2000, 12:06:05 AM11/3/00
Kind of like O.J. killing his wife and Ron Goldman is a rumor...? He was
acquitted, too. Found not guilty, but he's not innocent...there's a
difference... The system doesn't always work. Bad guys get off.

chris

LMELLONCSA <lmell...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Peanut4040

Nov 3, 2000, 12:26:43 AM11/3/00
>OJ hand millions of
>dollars, the "dream team" and a race issue at hand.

YEAHH wat yew got aginst WHITE Guys anyway mike?

WHITE GUYS CAN JUMP! ! !

Chris Demarest

Nov 3, 2000, 12:42:55 AM11/3/00

CGilb39696 <cgilb...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Subject: Re: Mike Mullins is a murderer!
> >From: "Chris Demarest" cjdsk...@earthlink.net
> >Date: 11/3/00 12:06 AM Eastern Standard Time

> > "Chris Demarest" Wrote:
>
> > He was
> >acquitted, too. Found not guilty, but he's not innocent...there's a
> >difference... The system doesn't always work. Bad guys get off.
>
> Conversely, good guys, who aren't guilty go to jail to. OJ hand millions
of

Granted, that does happen, too.

> dollars, the "dream team" and a race issue at hand. I fail to see a
comparison
> between them, other than being charged with a crime. If you don't like
Mullins,
> just say so and get off this murder bullshit.

I didn't say I didn't like Mike. I've jumped from his plane. Seems like an
ok guy. I don't know whether he did it or not. I've heard a lot of stories,
though. But that's not what I'm debating. My point is that "Not Guilty" does
not equate to innocence. "Guilty" and "Not Guilty" are legal terms. Just
because someone got off doesn't mean they didn't do the crime, or have some
part in it.

chris

> Chuck

Message has been deleted

Dr. Lizardo

Nov 3, 2000, 1:04:40 AM11/3/00
You sound "suspitiously" like Tantrum Terry... although your grammar and
spelling is somewhat better :^)

Jackass.

Dr. L.

kr...@philly.infi.net

Nov 3, 2000, 1:19:21 AM11/3/00
That's the whole point then, isn't it? He was found NOT GUILTY by a
jury of his peers. That means, sweet dearest, that there wasn't enough
evidence to find him guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, of the crime.
It's called the American way ... democracy, if you will.

So, since a jury of his peers couldn't with a clear conscious convict,
what gives you the right?

My advice to you would be to keep your hatred and unbased accusations
off a public forum such as this ... or you might find yourself in court
one day as well ... and not faring quite as well as did Mr. Mullins.

Blue skies!

--rita

In article <20001102215305...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,
uwill...@aol.com (UwillReapIt) wrote:

> Mr. Mullins was tried and found NOT GUILTY!!! The asshole got away
with
> MURDER!!! Somewhere down in the ground is a voice that keeps
repeating "you
> fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"

kr...@philly.infi.net

Nov 3, 2000, 1:24:44 AM11/3/00
That may very well be true ... but the point is that a jury, armed with
far more evidence and information than we will ever have access to,
chose not to convict ... and thus, neither can we.

Even in the OJ case ... the system probably worked exactly as it should
... a lack of evidence ... just enough to raise a reasonable doubt ...
that's all that is necessary in our American system ... and we have to
give the man his due ... he got off, fair and square ... and let it
rest at that.

My only question in the OJ case is how the hell come he's buying houses
in Florida ... didn't he lose in the civil trial ... with a hefty
judgment being levied against him? Doesn't seem like anyone's
bothering to collect.

Blue skies!

--rita

In article <1JrM5.14856$Pw6.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

"Chris Demarest" <cjdsk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Kind of like O.J. killing his wife and Ron Goldman is a rumor...? He
was
> acquitted, too. Found not guilty, but he's not innocent...there's a
> difference... The system doesn't always work. Bad guys get off.

fallngator

Nov 3, 2000, 2:44:27 AM11/3/00
>Even in the OJ case ... the system probably worked exactly as it should
>... a lack of evidence ... just enough to raise a reasonable doubt ...
>that's all that is necessary in our American system ... and we have to
>give the man his due ... he got off, fair and square

I don't know nuthin' 'bout Mike Mullins being accused of anything, but please
let's not use the O.J. case as any kinda' comparison. Even his lawyers believed
he was guilty and they as much as said so at one time or another!
System worked? Lack of evidence?? Reasonable doubt??? Give him his due???? FAIR
AND SQUARE????
If I'm ever accused of anything, please, please, please come sit on my jury!

xxooxx
-al

Chris Welker

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
You seem like your very jealous of Mike and his family. Your preconceived
notions of Mike are distorting your good judgment. If you were not present
at the time of Holly's demise then all of your information is nothing more
than speculation and hearsay.

Apparently you feel like Mike has done you and injustice or some sort. You
probably wouldn't be posting these hateful comments if you have ever had the
opportunity to sit down and talk to him. Mike Mullins is one of the most
compassionate human beings that I have ever met.He is not someone that I
would consider to be a murderer.

I wish you a good journey through this life but you need to change your
attitude so you can enjoy it.

Blue Skies
CHRIS WELKER

SkyDj1

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Mike gave me a granola bar on the way to altitude once...I think he's nice.
:)
Monique (heh heh)

Kevin

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Well I heard that scotty was 3' 8" high and 8' 3" wide. must be all that
gooood cookin.........
As for the tran-sexual part.......he sure like naked chicks as much as the
rest of us.....

kevin

> >Subject: Re: Mike Mullins is a murderer!
> >From: "Chris Demarest" cjdsk...@earthlink.net

> >Date: 11/3/00 12:42 AM Eastern Standard Time

> Chris wrote:
> >because someone got off doesn't mean they didn't do the crime, or have
some
> >part in it.
> >
> >chris
> >

> Who is free of sin, cast the first stone.........you can listen to stories
and
> in skydiving......they become folk lore. Point in kind is Scotty
Carbone...he
> stands eight foot three and is a trans-sexual.......doesn't make him a bad
> guy.........believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you
see.
> Chuck

Message has been deleted

luminous

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
In article <20001103133131...@ng-cg1.aol.com>,

Agreed.

Mike has given me much altitude, great spots, and made me boogie till I
puked. (I think it was the alcohol.) LOL

He's ok in my book.

Larry

Oh yeah, and the great Quincy story about the freeflyer who wanted to
Exit 1st. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
"For Eagles to fly, Bunnies must die."

live...@aol.com

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
There's $200 waiting for you in that other thread Marc. :-)

Blues,
Dave

In article <20001103095129...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,
frefa...@aol.com (Marc) wrote:
> uwill...@aol.com wrote:
>
> [snip some crap]

> > Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You
can check
> >the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are
public
> >information you know.
> >
> > Have a nice day, Mr. Mullins.
>

> If you have something to say then I suggest that you say it, sign it,
and claim
> it as your own. I have no problem with anonymity as long as it's not
abused,
> but you're abusing it. If you keep this crap up I'll tell all the
nice people
> who you are, and I know you don't want that, now do you? Cowards who
hide
> behind fake screennames never do. Besides, it might not be good for
your
> business.
>
> Have a nice day, Mr. "Walton." [That should be enough of a hint for
you to
> realize that I do know who you are.]
>
> Blue Skies,
>
> Marc
>
> "Winsor is right. Skydiving can be reasonably safe as long as
you
> don't try to convince yourself it's not dangerous as hell."
>
> - Skratch

Rita

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
LOL ... from the post noted further up in this thread, sounds like it did
some good. LOL ... he lost his AOL account. :)

Blue skies!

--rita

Jim (iskydiveto) <iskyd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just had a wonderful time with a cool little program called "Spam Hater".
> Reported to AOL. Have a nice day!
>
> Jim

CRWMike

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Well, let's see. The anonymous poster made some of the worst accusations against
one of our family members I have ever read here. You know who it is and are
playing cutsy with the identity ...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?

Michael
D-6139

Marc wrote:

> uwill...@aol.com wrote:
>
> [snip some crap]
>

> > Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You can check
> >the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are public
> >information you know.
> >
> > Have a nice day, Mr. Mullins.

Rita

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
LOL ... yeah, and he gave me some great wheeeeeeee!!!!! rides. So I think
he's nice too. :)

Blue skies!

--rita

SkyDj1 <sky...@aol.com> wrote in message

Rita

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Funny you should say this ...

I only spent one short weekend at West Tennessee ... but that was more than
enough to observe that the Mullins clan is one of the closest knit families
I have ever seen in my life ... good decent people ... a lot of good
old-fashioned "family values" ... corny as it sounds, I like that. Chalk it
up to age.

Sometimes you can truly make "snap" judgments about one's character ... and,
believe me, I can say without hesitation that Mike simply wouldn't be
capable of a crime as hideous as this ... not from anything I observed that
weekend ... from either him or the people ... and family ... he surrounds
himself with.

Sounds like this individual is insanely jealous ... maybe of the life Mike
and his family built for themselves?

Blue skies!

--rita

Chris Welker <Christoph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

noshit...@yeahsports.com

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
its kinda old news tho..
I thought these stories were common knowledge..
if your a skydiver your bound to hear it sooner or later somewhere or
another
move on

- - - NunAnn

Marc

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
CRWMike wrote:

>Well, let's see. The anonymous poster made some of the worst accusations
>against
>one of our family members I have ever read here. You know who it is and are
>playing cutsy with the identity ...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?

Mike, you've got mail.

Mary Jo Robinson

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00

SkyDj1 wrote:

> Mike gave me a granola bar on the way to altitude once...I think he's nice.

Did you have time to eat it? ;^)
Fly free...
Paulie D-21740

Michael Peat

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Actually, that would be a "libelous" act, since it involves the written
word. Still, it is petty and cowardly on the part of party of the first
part.

JUMPRUN.COM wrote in message ...

>>"The asshole got away with MURDER!!!"
>

> Is Slander... and can be traced back even with an anonymous posting. EVERY
>thing you do or have done on the Internet is traceable if you have the
money
>or you are the FBI. You can name call and present truths in various ways,
>however they must be verifiable, but you cannot slander.
>
>AOL is the simplest of all anonymous posts to trace and makes me think the
>lack of aptitude of this person should speak for itself. Here is the good
>part, I suggest the news group controllers and Mike write a letter to
>T...@aol.com and tell them of the slanderous action. They cannot give you
the
>name by law (unless a judge grants it), but it will be put into a file for
>future reference and AOL sometimes does cancel accounts for such actions
>without going thru a trial.
>
>Rusty A. Rahe
>Internet Consultant among other things for 6 years.
>Also Write-in Candidate for the Mid-Eastern Region
>

>--
>Log on, climb in, jump out!
>http://www.jumprun.com

JUMPRUN.COM

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
> Actually, that would be a "libelous" act, since it involves the written
> word.

I stand corrected, and it is more serious and easier to prove than
hearsay/slander.
Damn I knew that matchbook, mail order lawschool was a little fishy..

RRRRRUSTY

Log on, climb in, jump out!
http://www.jumprun.com

"Michael Peat" <mpeat...@swbell.net> wrote in message

Dr. Lizardo

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
>>From: "Dr. Lizardo" dr.lizardo@yoyodyneRATBASTA

>>You sound "suspitiously" like Tantrum Terry... although your grammar and
>>spelling is somewhat better :^)

>From: Tandm...@aol.com
>Hey Doc, sounds like you need an anal exam??? Or did Roger already give it
>you?

>Terry

Don't project your anal obsession and Roger obsession on me, you pathetic
little whacko. And don't bother sending me any more personal email as I've
now killfiled you in my mailer in addition to my news reader.

Jackass.

Dr. L.

--
remove RATBASTARDSPAMMERS to reply

Mark_Harju

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
Whew. This is all apalling. If Mullins was acquitted, all well and good,
but the sniper doesn't know how easily his tracks can be traced, if that
is desired by Mr. Mullins. I do, however, think he has more class than
that.

JFTR, did anybody find out who committed the crime? Was the case solved?

--
Opinions expressed are not
necessarily those of the

Darin Ninness wrote:

> uwill...@aol.com (UwillReapIt) wrote:
> <snip>

> > airplane from him. This gave him a motive and he was thoroughly
> questioned.
>

> Speaking of motives.. What's yours?

> > Some time later, it seems that experts determined that the car was
> burned by
> > using Av Gas as a fuel. Well gosh Boo Boo bear, who do you suppose
> could have
> > pulled that one off? Well, the Grand Jury decided that it was time to
> endite
> > the bastard, so they did.
>

> You have apparantly been watching too many episodes of Law & Order.
> Besides, any moron knows that Mike plane burns Jet-A (kerosene). Your
> point would be?

> > Mr. Mullins was tried and found NOT GUILTY!!! The asshole got away
> with
> > MURDER!!! Somewhere down in the ground is a voice that keeps
> repeating "you
> > fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"
>

> And you know this how? You conduct regular sessions with your Ouija
> board, or do you hang out in cemeteries listening for random below-
> ground mumblings. If indeed Mike was tried and found not guilty, then
> in this wonderful country of ours, he is considered _innocent_.
> Strange concept, huh? Funny, its worked for over 200 years so far. If
> you don't like the decision of a properly appointed jury, TOUGH SHIT.
> That's the way the system works. And not everybody gets the decision
> that everybody else thinks is always appropriate.
>
> Frankly, I could care less.

> > Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You
> can check
> > the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are
> public
> > information you know.
>

> So, I guess the burning question is this: Who are _you_, and why should
> I believe _you_? I've flown with Mike many times. He is a consummate
> pilot, and I believe him to be an honorable man. Since this has
> nothing to do whatsoever with his flying, I fail to grasp your point.
>
> Mike is a stand up guy, as far as I know. You, on the other hand, are
> a snivelly, slimy, back-stabbing, un-American anonymous weasel. When
> someone turns on the lights, you scurry for cover just like a
> cockroach, which, I'm certain, is why you cannot, or will not, put your
> name to that piece of shit you call a USENET post.
>
> Too bad, so sad, you're a clueless whuffo moron.
>
> Darin
> D-19617
> (the same guy I was 6 years ago, when I started on rec.skydiving..)

Brandon Chouinard

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00
I don't know whether or not he's guilty but people in this country are considered
innocent until "proven" guilty in a court of law. Obviously there was enough doubt
that he wasn't convicted. If he did do it then it's something he'll have to live
with for the rest of his life and something he'll pay for when he moves on to the
next life. If he didn't do it then people like you keep shoving it back in his
face. We can't just sit around making accusations condemning people for things that
they may or may not have done with no evidence. Maybe he did it, maybe not, but he
was found not guilty so it appears that he's innocent. Just my two cents.

Brandon Chouinard D-22451

UwillReapIt wrote:

> Did everyone hear about the time Mike Mullins was endited by a grand jury
> for first degree murder? Yes, it seems he was flying his King Air at a boogie
> in Fort Dodge Iowa one day when he simply up and disapeared after dropping off
> a load at altitude. No notice, no explaination. Jumpers on the ground were
> scratching their heads as to where he went.
>
> Next day, yes next day, he shows up again. Of course the curious jumpers
> asked him what the hell happened to him, and his reply was "I had to take care
> of some business". This is all he said.
>
> Shortly thereafter, cops showed up, in numbers. They informed Mr. Mullins
> that his wife had been found dead and it looked suspitious. She was found
> inside of a car and the car had been burned. The word was that Mr. Mullins was
> going through a divorce and his wife was attempting to take his beloved

> airplane from him. This gave him a motive and he was thoroughly questioned.
>

> Some time later, it seems that experts determined that the car was burned by
> using Av Gas as a fuel. Well gosh Boo Boo bear, who do you suppose could have
> pulled that one off? Well, the Grand Jury decided that it was time to endite
> the bastard, so they did.
>

> Mr. Mullins was tried and found NOT GUILTY!!! The asshole got away with
> MURDER!!! Somewhere down in the ground is a voice that keeps repeating "you
> fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"
>

> Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You can check
> the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are public
> information you know.

Grrr

Nov 3, 2000, 3:16:52 AM11/3/00
buzz fink wrote:

> Why don't you sign your name you McCarthy style ASS. Or perhaps a jury WOULD
> find you guilty of slander.

I don't usually feed trolls, but I too wondered if "The asshole
got away with MURDER!!!" isn't libelous...

Looks like the post originated from AOL. The screen name does
exist (without a "member profile").

< grrr >
B-22629

Jessi4480

Nov 3, 2000, 8:58:27 AM11/3/00
Since you are to coward to sign your name I won't address you here. But I do
have a good idea who you are.

You are treading on very thin ice here. In case you haven't heard Mike was
aquitted by a jury of his peers.Yes I know the information is public, if you
actually took the time to read it you would know that there is no way he is
guilty, hence the aquital thing. I have know Mike for quite a few years now
and I know, even without the piles of evidence in his favor, that he didn't do
it.

And in case you didn't know there are still these crimes called libel and
slander of which, by your post, you are guilty. I know Mike would never take
you but I hope you end up court.

Coward

Jared Douglass

Ellen V.

Nov 3, 2000, 9:27:47 AM11/3/00
What I am wondering, as I always do when someone is acquitted of murder,
are they still trying to find out the truth?

Ellen V.

JUMPRUN.COM

Nov 3, 2000, 9:33:05 AM11/3/00
>"The asshole got away with MURDER!!!"

Is Slander... and can be traced back even with an anonymous posting. EVERY

thing you do or have done on the Internet is traceable if you have the money
or you are the FBI. You can name call and present truths in various ways,
however they must be verifiable, but you cannot slander.

AOL is the simplest of all anonymous posts to trace and makes me think the
lack of aptitude of this person should speak for itself. Here is the good
part, I suggest the news group controllers and Mike write a letter to
T...@aol.com and tell them of the slanderous action. They cannot give you the
name by law (unless a judge grants it), but it will be put into a file for
future reference and AOL sometimes does cancel accounts for such actions
without going thru a trial.

Rusty A. Rahe
Internet Consultant among other things for 6 years.
Also Write-in Candidate for the Mid-Eastern Region

Log on, climb in, jump out!
http://www.jumprun.com

Dick and Terry

Nov 3, 2000, 9:42:30 AM11/3/00
Like you said asshole he was found innocent by a jury. The only evidence was
an irate girlfriend who claims he did it. But she didn't come forward for
several years until after they broke up. I guess in your opinion juries
don't count and you are all knowing. Give it a break and get a life. If he
did it then he will have to answer to a higher authority, not me or you!
So kiss my ass and let it be.
Dick Edwards
D-14003

Marc

Nov 3, 2000, 9:51:29 AM11/3/00
uwill...@aol.com wrote:

[snip some crap]

> Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You can check

>the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are public
>information you know.
>
> Have a nice day, Mr. Mullins.

If you have something to say then I suggest that you say it, sign it, and claim

it as your own. I have no problem with anonymity as long as it's not abused,
but you're abusing it. If you keep this crap up I'll tell all the nice people
who you are, and I know you don't want that, now do you? Cowards who hide
behind fake screennames never do. Besides, it might not be good for your
business.

Have a nice day, Mr. "Walton." [That should be enough of a hint for you to
realize that I do know who you are.]

Blue Skies,

an...@my-deja.com

Nov 3, 2000, 9:48:33 AM11/3/00
What a loser and a coward you are!! Your lame ass post is not going
to change anyone's mind about Mike or stop anyone from jumping out
of his plane, too bad you can't.

Anne Kohaut
(name posted)

Jim (iskydiveto)

Darin Ninness

Nov 3, 2000, 10:13:01 AM11/3/00
uwill...@aol.com (UwillReapIt) wrote:
<snip>

> airplane from him. This gave him a motive and he was thoroughly
questioned.

Speaking of motives.. What's yours?

> Some time later, it seems that experts determined that the car was

burned by
> using Av Gas as a fuel. Well gosh Boo Boo bear, who do you suppose
could have
> pulled that one off? Well, the Grand Jury decided that it was time to
endite
> the bastard, so they did.

You have apparantly been watching too many episodes of Law & Order.

Besides, any moron knows that Mike plane burns Jet-A (kerosene). Your
point would be?

> Mr. Mullins was tried and found NOT GUILTY!!! The asshole got away

with
> MURDER!!! Somewhere down in the ground is a voice that keeps
repeating "you
> fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"

And you know this how? You conduct regular sessions with your Ouija

board, or do you hang out in cemeteries listening for random below-
ground mumblings. If indeed Mike was tried and found not guilty, then
in this wonderful country of ours, he is considered _innocent_.
Strange concept, huh? Funny, its worked for over 200 years so far. If
you don't like the decision of a properly appointed jury, TOUGH SHIT.
That's the way the system works. And not everybody gets the decision
that everybody else thinks is always appropriate.

Frankly, I could care less.

> Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You

can check
> the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are
public
> information you know.

So, I guess the burning question is this: Who are _you_, and why should

I believe _you_? I've flown with Mike many times. He is a consummate
pilot, and I believe him to be an honorable man. Since this has
nothing to do whatsoever with his flying, I fail to grasp your point.

Mike is a stand up guy, as far as I know. You, on the other hand, are
a snivelly, slimy, back-stabbing, un-American anonymous weasel. When
someone turns on the lights, you scurry for cover just like a
cockroach, which, I'm certain, is why you cannot, or will not, put your
name to that piece of shit you call a USENET post.

Too bad, so sad, you're a clueless whuffo moron.

Darin
D-19617
(the same guy I was 6 years ago, when I started on rec.skydiving..)

Marc

Nov 3, 2000, 10:58:51 AM11/3/00
Rita wrote:

>My only question in the OJ case is how the hell come he's buying houses
>in Florida ... didn't he lose in the civil trial ... with a hefty
>judgment being levied against him? Doesn't seem like anyone's
>bothering to collect.

OJ moved from California to Florida in order to shelter his assets (at least
some of them) from his creditors. Apparently Florida's bankruptcy laws are
pretty liberal about protecting the debtor's residence from creditors' claims,
which is not true in many (most?) other states.

kenth...@my-deja.com

Nov 3, 2000, 7:01:26 PM11/3/00
Just in case you didn't know, King Air's use Jet fuel, not avgas, so
what's your point? He's trying to do more for us than anyone else.
Why don't you get on OJ also. It's old news, and he was found not
guilty. The courts have already figured that one out, find something
else to complain about. I'm sure you have a pristine background.

In article <20001102215305...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,

uwill...@aol.com (UwillReapIt) wrote:
> Did everyone hear about the time Mike Mullins was endited by a
grand jury
> for first degree murder? Yes, it seems he was flying his King Air at
a boogie
> in Fort Dodge Iowa one day when he simply up and disapeared after
dropping off
> a load at altitude. No notice, no explaination. Jumpers on the ground
were
> scratching their heads as to where he went.
>
> Next day, yes next day, he shows up again. Of course the curious
jumpers
> asked him what the hell happened to him, and his reply was "I had to
take care
> of some business". This is all he said.
>
> Shortly thereafter, cops showed up, in numbers. They informed Mr.
Mullins
> that his wife had been found dead and it looked suspitious. She was
found
> inside of a car and the car had been burned. The word was that Mr.
Mullins was
> going through a divorce and his wife was attempting to take his
beloved

> airplane from him. This gave him a motive and he was thoroughly
questioned.

> Some time later, it seems that experts determined that the car was
burned by
> using Av Gas as a fuel. Well gosh Boo Boo bear, who do you suppose
could have
> pulled that one off? Well, the Grand Jury decided that it was time to
endite
> the bastard, so they did.
>

> Mr. Mullins was tried and found NOT GUILTY!!! The asshole got away
with
> MURDER!!! Somewhere down in the ground is a voice that keeps
repeating "you
> fucking asshole you fucking asshole you fucking asshole!"
>

> Just thought you'd all like to know who you're flying with. You
can check
> the court records to verify the validity of this. Court records are
public
> information you know.
>

> Have a nice day, Mr. Mullins.

Peanut4040

Nov 3, 2000, 7:17:03 PM11/3/00
>SkyDj1 wrote:
>
>> Mike gave me a granola bar on the way to altitude once...I think he's nice.

gigle,, did yew git extra altitude also?
hehehe,"want some candy little gurl"? hehehehehe
BAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

@nne

Nov 3, 2000, 7:57:02 PM11/3/00
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:47:07 -0200, "Rita" <kr...@vantek.net> wrote:

>LOL ... from the post noted further up in this thread, sounds like it did
>some good. LOL ... he lost his AOL account. :)

Nah...it could have be a trial account and he/she canceled it again
after dropping that silly bomb....or just a screen name that he/she
canceled again. I'm not into AOL but I guess that's how it works.

BTW if you replied to my email already...I couldn't get it so far
(server down). Just send it again to ah...@netzwelt-project.com.

blues @nne

Editor and Webmaster
** skyXtreme ** - The Skydive Online Magazine
http://www.skyxtreme.com
http://www.skydiveworld.com

D16842

Nov 3, 2000, 8:48:03 PM11/3/00
Rita,

You wrote:

>Even in the OJ case ... the system probably worked exactly as it should
>... a lack of evidence ... just enough to raise a reasonable doubt ...
>that's all that is necessary in our American system ... and we have to
>give the man his due ... he got off, fair and square ... and let it
>rest at that.

Now for the first time, I think you have skipped a beat. First, if I had been
on the jury, not versed in science, I would have voted for OJ I guess. Having
said that now lets go to the "he got off fair......"

Remember Marsha Clark, the one watching the camera and her hemline instead of
OJ, the judge making decisions based on TV not justice.

There was plenty of evidence. 1 in 5 Billion type blood evidence, motive, post
crime behavior, history, etc. He clearly did it.

The problem is the Judge and Marsha did not. He got off. Fair is another
matter. The people in the system let the public, Goldmans, etc down. But that
is not OJ's fault. Fair, nope.

Tom

Tandmterry

Nov 3, 2000, 10:33:23 PM11/3/00
>From: "Dr. Lizardo" dr.lizardo@yoyodyneRATBASTA

>You sound "suspitiously" like Tantrum Terry... although your grammar and
>spelling is somewhat better :^

Hey Doc, sounds like you need an anal exam??? Or did Roger already give it to
you?

Terry

Vote for Peanut in the 2000 election !!!!

skygasm

Nov 3, 2000, 11:14:07 PM11/3/00
Are you the dink that came up with that Vince Foster rumor in `93?

Jim (iskydiveto)

Nov 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/4/00

"Tandmterry" <tandm...@aol.comXXX> wrote >

> Vote for Peanut in the 2000 election !!!!

YEA! He's gonna open meetings with a fifth of cuervo, and said he's just
gonna shut up and do whatever Mike tells him to! Would have my vote, if I
ever get my damn training done and get a liscence! Although I could just get
a life membership, and get a "A" later... well too late for this election.
VOTE MIKE MULLINS AND PEANT!!!!

Jim

Peanut4040

Nov 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/4/00
>YEA! He's gonna open meetings with a fifth of cuervo, and said he's just
>gonna shut up and do whatever Mike tells him to! Would have my vote, if I
>ever get my damn training done and get a liscence! Although I could just get
>a life membership, and get a "A" later... well too late for this election.
>VOTE MIKE MULLINS AND PEANT!!!!
>
>Jim

Giggle, yew left off the only "service" campaing promise i intend to provide.
Dont expect any service unless i'm on your drop zone, and i'm standing , and
yer sitting, I'll get the next beer. However, if I'm sitting and yer
sanding,,,,, hehehe then peanut is gona wave empty Corona.

O2BNDR

Nov 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/4/00
I really don't think he was actually found not guilty.....seems like there
was some kind of technicality or something that ended it.

Mr. Mullins is surely reading. Perhaps you could lay it all out for us....

Peace~
Lindsey

Dan Is

Nov 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/4/00
Rita wrote:

> LOL ... yeah, and he gave me some great wheeeeeeee!!!!! rides. So I think
> he's nice too. :)
>
> Blue skies!
>
> --rita
>
> SkyDj1 <sky...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Mike gave me a granola bar on the way to altitude once...I think he's
> nice.
> > :)
> > Monique (heh heh)

LOL
well there you go, that proves it, he give's away free food and a
good ride. Has to be the right guy for the job. Lets vote him in.
-- izzy

Peace & Love
Dan
USDA Zone 5

Jim (iskydiveto)

Nov 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/4/00
And if you ever make it up here to central Wisconsin, I'll be happy to get
ya one, BOSS!

Jim

"Peanut4040" <peanu...@aol.com> wrote in message

Peanut4040

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
>And if you ever make it up here to central Wisconsin, I'll be happy to get
>ya one, BOSS!

i waz up dar about a month or so ago,, and shucks,, no drop zones were open,,
appears everybody was sleeping in dat day. I tried to hitch a ride with
other piliots flying ,, and i couldnt talk them into it,,something about
skeered of an open door, and losing cabin pressure. ehhehheh

But anyway,, I SHALL RETURN,, in the spring,, LLLLL,, i dont jump in snow and
ice. hehehehe

Ellen V.

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
In article <20001102215305...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,
uwill...@aol.com (UwillReapIt) wrote:
> that his wife had been found dead and it looked suspitious. She was
found
> inside of a car and the car had been burned.

I would think with today's technology, more evidence could
be gathered from the body that was not able to be detected with the
methods available at the time of the murder. There has to be someone
pushing to get that to happen, though. I would think the family of the
deceased would be the most interested in seeing justice served and
seeing that there loved ones killer did not get away with murder.

For those who object, and say let sleeping dogs lie (or whatever), I'm
sorry - no one should get away with murder.

Please note that I am not saying that I have any idea of who killed this
person or why. Just that it may be that justice can now be served and
if so it should!

Ellen V.

dances with clouds

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
Larry wrote,

>Oh yeah, and the great Quincy story about the freeflyer(s) who
wanted to Exit 1st.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Larry,

There were three of them, according to someone who was on the
load. That's one of my FAVORITE STORIES OF ALL TIME!!! Quincy
'98, right?

Bwahahaaaa!

Wendy

Rita

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
Oh, poop! And I wanted to read it too. :)

Blue skies!

--rita

Marc <frefa...@aol.com> wrote in message
> CRWMike wrote:
>
> >Well, let's see. The anonymous poster made some of the worst accusations
> >against
> >one of our family members I have ever read here. You know who it is and
are
> >playing cutsy with the identity ...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?
>
> Mike, you've got mail.

Rita

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
LOL ... good ain't the word. Take a wheeeee ride with 'em and you'll be
writing in Mullins till the cows come home too. :) LOL ... I swear ... I
think I had more fun than the jumpers! Got down before many of them too. :)

Blue skies!

--rita

Dan Is <iz...@sound.net> wrote in message

Rita

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
I always wondered ... what the look on their faces was like ... when they
realized what happened. :)

Blue skies!

--rita

dances with clouds <dances_wi...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Larry wrote,
>
> >Oh yeah, and the great Quincy story about the freeflyer(s) who
> wanted to Exit 1st. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> Larry,
>
> There were three of them, according to someone who was on the
> load. That's one of my FAVORITE STORIES OF ALL TIME!!! Quincy
> '98, right?
>
> Bwahahaaaa!
>
> Wendy

Rita

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
LOL ... great question!

Blue skies!

--rita

Mary Jo Robinson <mjro...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> SkyDj1 wrote:
>
> > Mike gave me a granola bar on the way to altitude once...I think he's
nice.

> Did you have time to eat it? ;^)
> Fly free...
> Paulie D-21740

Jim (iskydiveto)

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
Well da snow and de ice is what's gonna keep me from a valid A! As far as I
know, the only DZ up here dat takes students in de winter is in Omro....NO
THANKS....I'll stick to Wolf River Skydivers, in Shiocton, even thougn it
means waiting till spring to get going again, then working my ass off to get
enough jumps in to qualify for the minimuns at quincy! Gonna make it, Damn
it!

Jim

"Peanut4040" <peanu...@aol.com> wrote in message

SkyDj1

Nov 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/5/00
I was at Quincy 98 and asked Mike about it ...everyone was telling the "free
Flyers story" he kinda smiled and said..nahh..never happened!

He had the same twinkle in his eye I imagine Santa gets..(hey, I still
believe!)
:)
Monique

Message has been deleted