That time of year....

1 view

Drug Buddy

May 17, 2003, 1:45:10 PM5/17/03
Onboard had an excellent article on summer camps last season which I've
binned. Does anyone have advice/experience to offer an old guy still trying
to nail fs 180's for euro summer camps? A few links would be good.

cheers, DB

WilliamL

May 19, 2003, 4:09:15 AM5/19/03
Long life Google!

Here is an interesting link:
http://groups.google.com.hk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=mVEB8
.15037%24n3.9497%40nwrddc01.gnilink.net&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dsnowboard%
2Bsummer%2Bcamps%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DmVEB8.
15037%2524n3.9497%2540nwrddc01.gnilink.net%26rnum%3D3

"Drug Buddy" <w...@boardpark.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Small Black Dog

May 19, 2003, 5:36:54 AM5/19/03

i remember when onboard was a good mag. when the content out-weighed the
adverts and the pictures were big and not just of some drunken asshole
trying to shag his best mate in some nordic country.

Ah, those were the days.

Now its all this abstract bullshit and pictures tilted at odd angles. With
no decent articles and 4 adverts per page.

Bah. Perhaps it just seems like that because Im about to go in for my Higher
physics exam.

Cant help you with the afore-mentioned request though, sorry mate.
SmallBlackDog

Drug Buddy

May 23, 2003, 4:25:20 PM5/23/03

Oh f##k, like we didn't know Google was about - of course anyone (including
myself) can type a few words into a search engine prompt. I was thinking RSS
was around to prompt discussion and share experiences.....

Anyway, back to the point, Onboard have posted an excellent Summer Camps
links thing (http://www.onboardmag.com/home/home.html)

DB