Cutting the 2nd bar from Pilot boots to fit Profil binding

Lawrence Smith

Jul 31, 2020, 2:36:42 PM7/31/20
I have the older SNS Profil manual bindings on several pairs of skis/roller skis. Has anyone used Pilot boots with these bindings by simply cutting off the 2nd bar from the boots? Seems like a fairly straightforward way to use the new boots without having to change perfectly good bindings.

Sharon Marsh Roberts

Aug 27, 2020, 9:51:22 AM8/27/20
On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 2:36:42 PM UTC-4, alexandert...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have the older SNS Profil manual bindings on several pairs of skis/roller skis. Has anyone used Pilot boots with these bindings by simply cutting off the 2nd bar from the boots? Seems like a fairly straightforward way to use the new boots without having to change perfectly good bindings.

I'm pretty sure that I have used the new Pilot boots with Profil bindings without any change whatsoever.