Toodle do, Pussy Fart

Scott Abraham

Jan 10, 2024, 1:43:30 PMJan 10
Now that google is not going to support new content-which really doesn't matter since you only post the same old lies, defamations, and fantasies- I suspect it is time to stop fucking with you.
You disgusting, despicable, deranged, sick freaks tried to terrorize me off usenet. How did that work for you, assholes?
Obviously, some original terrorists still read this shithole. You're still as revolting as ever. None of you have changed in the slightest. Vile pathological liars, backstabbing scumbags, freaks who bonded in their depravity. You found each other.
For what I hope is the last time, blow me dumbfucks. None of you has ever had the courage or integrity to spew your filth in person, and none of you ever will. No duty to retreat once you threatened my life, I can presume you are just as despicable as ever.
As for you, Pussy Fart, enjoy Bubba. Been fascinating studying your pathology, no wonder you've spent so much time in prison and no doubt will be returning again soon. Kiss my ass, pedophile. A true freak, and there is no treatment that can change you. Hopefully, one of your victims will play catchup soon. Or you could ID yourself and I will.
Oh, well. I win. Go Fuck Yourselves, Dweebs.

Eviel Dewar

Jan 11, 2024, 8:31:37 AMJan 11
Fine words from a pathological liar who raped his own mother.

twobuddha

Jan 11, 2024, 11:20:12 AMJan 11
Say goodbye to Bubba for me, Pussy Fart. As I said, the same old lies.
Hey, I've been to Canada three times already this year, and I'm off to Park City next week.
Where are YOU going to ski, for the rest of your life? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eviel Dewar

Jan 11, 2024, 3:20:39 PMJan 11
You got started with your brother, then you founded NAMBLA