"TB" doesn't stand for "Two Buddha" anymore

Eviel Dewar

Feb 9, 2022, 7:17:52 AM2/9/22
That's for sure!

twob...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2022, 12:23:33 PM2/9/22
On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4:17:52 AM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:
> That's for sure!

Really? For sure, Eviel Dewar now stands for Evil Pussy Fart.
What did they call you in prison? The Punch? Everybody's Bitch? What prison were you in? Why were you violated back? Who is your parole officer?
Where are YOU going skiing this year? I'm thinking of heading for Southeastern BC and Alberta with a stop in Whitefish on the way home.
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hate to tell ya this, but the guys at tennis still call me TB. Which is where the nickname came from. Dumbfuck. EPF.