Where is Huggies Horvath?

twob...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 12:39:08 AM11/19/21
The last time he disappeared, he came back several years later and claimed to have spent his time in Boston getting three degrees from Harvard.
Is there a Harvard prison? He's a sadistic pathologically lying cowardly sociopath, no doubt he has spent some time.
I figure that like his buddy Eviel Dewar, aka Pussy Fart, Huggies got violated back into the slammer.
The good news is that when he gets out, I have a business opportunity for him. He is uniquely qualified to get this started here in the states, because after all, he is named after a brand of diapers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/world/asia/adult-diapers-japan.html?searchResultPosition=2

twob...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2021, 1:44:27 AM11/21/21
Come on, freaks. At least seven of you have checked this thread, somebody has to know what happened to Huggies. Did he finally piss off somebody who took him down? Did he reoffend and get violated back into Bubba's loving arms? Hard to believe that I could troll the freak like this and he would be able to resist biting on the bait.
If nothing else, you gotta admit that this particular troll is hilarious. Come on, fess up, freaks. Where is Pussy Fart and why is he sending curses but not posting here? What happened to Huggies? Who is in the secret newsgroup because the truth is too much for them to bear?
In skiing news, decided to have my new boots fitted up in Whistler, buddy of mine is an ex world cup tech. Last pair of boots I will probably buy, I'm an old man. Want to get it done right. Maybe Whistler after Thanksgiving if there is more open than the normal white ribbons of death. Did that a couple years ago and it was terrifying, two runs and got off the hill.
Oh, well. Come on, freaks. Huggies is such a scumbag you should rat him out.

twob...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2021, 6:52:14 PM11/22/21
Obviously, Huggies is so terrified of me finding him he has run away to hide, crapping his diapers all the way. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Ran right into Bubba's loving arms. Come on, somebody tell the fucking truth for once and let me know what happened to these two freaks.

twob...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2021, 7:57:43 PM11/22/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 10:44:27 PM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
PF, SHTNHOUSE? WTF does that mean? Of course I shit in a house, on a toilet in a bathroom. Not like you shitting on a crapper with no seat in a cell, or Huggies shitting in his diapers.
Everytime you send one of those weak, limp, laughable curses, I get a laugh. Because that means LE knows what you did here, and you are shitting yourself about getting caught.
Idiot.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2021, 1:59:29 PM12/12/21
People are reading this thread. Somebody has to know what happened to Huggies. Is Bev baking a cake with file in it and sending it to the Michigan State Penitentiary? Did he talk in real life the way he does here and get shot? Did his drug dealer bury him next to Hoffa? Come on, if karma finally bit him on the diapers only fair I know about it.