First Annual Bert Hoff Memorial Mayo Party and Sodothon

Fudge Packard

Jan 23, 2024, 12:43:56 PMJan 23
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to give everyone in the Seattle Men's Movement a heads-up about the FIrst Annual Bert Hoff Memorial Mayo Party and Sodothon, scheduled for this August 3rd. I'm organizing it, and Scott Abraham will be hosting it at his house. We're still in the planning stages, but we are currently thinking about having a barbecue and speeches in memory of Bert, followed of course by the Mayo Party and the Sodothon. We'll give everyone further information in the coming months as the details firm up.

Hope to see you there!

-- Fudge