I still can't believe that SodomBert is dead!

Eviel Dewar

Feb 17, 2022, 6:55:58 PM2/17/22
I guess smoking all those Virginia Slims finally got to him, just like everybody predicted.

One thing's for sure: he won't be writing any lawyer letters to people's employers and ISPs anymore.

twob...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2022, 1:17:16 AM2/19/22
On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 3:55:58 PM UTC-8, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:
> I guess smoking all those Virginia Slims finally got to him, just like everybody predicted.

Never smoked Virginia Slims. He smoked a lot of weed in his last years, though. Too bad you can't do that, would show up on a piss test and back to Bubba's loving arms, eh, Punch?

> One thing's for sure: he won't be writing any lawyer letters to people's employers and ISPs anymore.

I would be happy to write a letter to your parole officer and the judge. ID?
And thanks for reminding me of how he got David Hobbs fired for being a scumbag asshole making sick jokes about molesting children. Hey, is he off probation yet? I'd be delighted to write his parole officer about his behavior on online AA meetings. Does he have his license back yet? Is he blowing into a drunk meter to start his car? Enquiring minds want to know.
One thing for sure. He's never going to ski Whistler again. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!