Any suggestions for family-friendly skiing?

Molly Station

Jan 12, 2024, 2:44:00 PMJan 12
Hello everyone,

My husband Maurice and I are looking for destination resorts that are good a family. Does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks, Molly

The Real Bev

Jan 13, 2024, 2:09:44 AMJan 13
On 1/12/24 11:43 AM, Molly Station wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My husband Maurice and I are looking for destination resorts that are good a family. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Brian Head, UT.

--
Cheers, Bev
If you are going to try cross-country skiing,

Molly Station

Jan 13, 2024, 8:11:49 AMJan 13
Thanks, Bev! I knew I could get useful information from someone in this group!

-- Molly

The Real Bev

Jan 13, 2024, 6:56:02 PMJan 13
On 1/13/24 5:11 AM, Molly Station wrote:
> On Saturday, January 13, 2024 at 2:09:44 AM UTC-5, The Real Bev wrote:
>> On 1/12/24 11:43 AM, Molly Station wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > My husband Maurice and I are looking for destination resorts that are good a family. Does anyone have any recommendations?
>> Brian Head, UT.

> Thanks, Bev! I knew I could get useful information from someone in this group!

It's not as expensive as most places. Terrain is mostly blue, so there
are fewer of the hold-my-beer hotshots who endanger everyone. REALLY
nice snow; I was floored by NOT having to watch for holes, ridges, etc.
(SoCal standard) but could just float down the mountain. They have REAL
powder, apparently, although it was all groomed (my preference) when I
was there. Nice amenities. Easy drive. Close to other beautiful places.
Even reasonably close to Vegas if you're crazy enough to like that place.

--
Cheers, Bev

Molly Station

Jan 14, 2024, 10:33:33 AMJan 14