"Padres Booze and Condoms" -- 23rd anniversary repost!

Eviel Dewar

May 28, 2022, 3:26:40 PM5/28/22
"Padres Booze And Condoms"
(Zevon/Williams)

Well I went to church on Sunday
The way I always do
Nearly dropped dead when I saw
Schattie buggered in the pew

He was colon high in pecker
He was reeking of cheap booze
Saw padres booze and condoms
Wearin' nothin' but their shoes

I'm an innocent bystander
Suddenly dumbstruck
A priest in his ass and in his face
Had Schattie in the buck

Schattie's riding off to Lourdes
He's a desperate man
Seekin' padres, booze and condoms
His shit has hit their glans.

Scott Abraham

May 29, 2022, 3:07:37 AM5/29/22
Geez, Puuuuusssssyyyy Fart, looks like you can't even read this shithole, only post nonsensical crap from a freak who never had the balls to sing in person. Like you. Hey, does Bubba know you are posting here? How are you getting around your ban on any internet from the judge?
Where did YOU ski this winter? I'm going to do my yearly ritual of tuning and waxing all EIGHT pairs of skis I used this year. Touch up the edges, summer wax, lube the bindings (does Bubba use silicone spray on you?). What skis did YOU use this winter?
43 days and I still might get weird and head down to Timberline. Screw doing Crystal, BTDT. Long drive for basically one run. Choices, choices.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA