Pussy Fart and Mad Dog

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 11:14:46 AM12/10/21
There are times the freaks of rsa are so fucking pathetic I chortle with glee. Pussy Fart got violated for being a pervert online and can't even post through google. I figure he can read this shithole but not post, only question is whether he is back in prison or just wearing an ankle monitor with his computer access limited. Either way, this dickless wimp can't even identify himself, a profoundly cowardly clown.
He is limited to sending idiotic voodoo curses. The latest is "fearsalan". BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Baker has proven, beyond any doubt, that he has no manhood, that he is a stalking cowardly freak, a deranged BPD nutjob. The latest Whistler game was so typical. Gave him the day, the time, the location, and he royally fucked himself as he dodged and weaved and ran away, leaving a trail of piss behind. After all, this is the guy who tried to set up a meet at a fucking police station so he could have bodyguards, and has never shown up for over twenty challenges at Whistler and elsewhere. Always has an excuse, and unlike PF, doesn't have an ankle monitor.
Clue time. I have never feared ANY of the sick, pathetic freaks who have stalked me here. None of them have ever had the balls to spew their shit in person. None of them ever will. Because all of them fear ME!!!!!! And I know it, and I know they know it.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Come up with some more, PF! You laughable freak, you are even crazier than Dickless Baker.

Alan

Dec 10, 2021, 4:43:01 PM12/10/21
You didn't give me the day...

...and when I specifically asked which "Thursday" you meant, you
wouldn't answer.

I'd say you're the one who was fearful of actually meeting.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 4:59:21 PM12/10/21
I've given you an exact day, time, and location twenty times or so, and evgery time you find an excuse to pppppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy out. You play laughable, transparent games to give you an excuse. You knew when, you knew where, you knew you don't have a pair and never will. What a coward!!!!!! What a freak!!!!! BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alan

Dec 10, 2021, 5:30:29 PM12/10/21
You have never once given all the exact information about any supposed meet.

You have ALWAYS left out some detail or other.

So you claim that I knew where and when. OK. So?

You could easily have made it explicit...

...and you CHOSE not to.

Tells everyone who was really afraid.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 5:51:29 PM12/10/21
I've done it twenty times or so, and you keep finding an excuse. You've never had the balls to show up and you never will. PPPPPPPUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYYYY

> You have ALWAYS left out some detail or other.

Outright lie. You are insane. Go fuck yourself, PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYY.

> So you claim that I knew where and when. OK. So?
>
> You could easily have made it explicit...
>
> ...and you CHOSE not to.

I made it explicit. You played the same sick games so you could have an excuse for your cowardice, as usual. Same old, same old. You pppppppuuuuuussssssiiiiiiieeeeeddddd out because you are a ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.

> Tells everyone who was really afraid.

Sure does. You know it, I know it, and "everyone" has never had the balls and never will have the balls to spew their shit in person, because you are all cowardly, dickless freaks. Especially you.
WHISTLER!!! Invoking Baker rule, it has been a blast fucking with a despicable scumbag like you, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

Alan

Dec 10, 2021, 5:58:45 PM12/10/21
You have never once given all the exact information.

Not a single time.

>> You have ALWAYS left out some detail or other.
>
> Outright lie. You are insane. Go fuck yourself,
> PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYY.

I'm telling the absolute truth.

But if you think you can prove me wrong.

Just show a single time.

>> So you claim that I knew where and when. OK. So?
>>
>> You could easily have made it explicit...
>>
>> ...and you CHOSE not to.
>
> I made it explicit. You played the same sick games so you could have
> an excuse for your cowardice, as usual. Same old, same old. You
> pppppppuuuuuussssssiiiiiiieeeeeddddd out because you are a
> ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.

You didn't make it explicit.

And when asked a specific yes or no question that would have made it
explicit multiple times...

...you refused answer every time.

>> Tells everyone who was really afraid.
>
> Sure does. You know it, I know it, and "everyone" has never had the
> balls and never will have the balls to spew their shit in person,
> because you are all cowardly, dickless freaks. Especially you.
> WHISTLER!!! Invoking Baker rule, it has been a blast fucking with a
> despicable scumbag like you, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

I have told you:

You have to give me ALL the information before I'll agree to a meeting.

And just like always, you failed to do that.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 6:02:21 PM12/10/21
Out right lie. You are insane.
Hey, speaking of location, I gave you the location of the SPD station and you never had the balls to follow through on your threat to REPORT ME!!!!!!!
You are insane.

> >> You have ALWAYS left out some detail or other.
> >
> > Outright lie. You are insane. Go fuck yourself,
> > PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYY.
> I'm telling the absolute truth.

The absolute truth is that you are delusional, psychotic, and insane. There is no help for you. Outright lie.

> But if you think you can prove me wrong.
>
> Just show a single time.

This time and every other time. You are insane.

> >> So you claim that I knew where and when. OK. So?
> >>
> >> You could easily have made it explicit...
> >>
> >> ...and you CHOSE not to.
> >
> > I made it explicit. You played the same sick games so you could have
> > an excuse for your cowardice, as usual. Same old, same old. You
> > pppppppuuuuuussssssiiiiiiieeeeeddddd out because you are a
> > ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.
> You didn't make it explicit.
>
> And when asked a specific yes or no question that would have made it
> explicit multiple times...
>
> ...you refused answer every time.

Wrong again. I refuse to play your insane game, pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyy.

> >> Tells everyone who was really afraid.
> >
> > Sure does. You know it, I know it, and "everyone" has never had the
> > balls and never will have the balls to spew their shit in person,
> > because you are all cowardly, dickless freaks. Especially you.
> > WHISTLER!!! Invoking Baker rule, it has been a blast fucking with a
> > despicable scumbag like you, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
> I have told you:
>
> You have to give me ALL the information before I'll agree to a meeting.

I gave you all the information you needed, and you pppppuuuusssssiiiiieeeeeddddd out, as usual.

> And just like always, you failed to do that.

And just like always, you failed to be a man and failed the sanity test. You are insane, go fuck yourself, freak.

Alan

Dec 10, 2021, 6:05:59 PM12/10/21
And when I asked if you'd agree to meet me there, you refused.

>>> Outright lie. You are insane. Go fuck yourself,
>>> PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYY.
>> I'm telling the absolute truth.
>
> The absolute truth is that you are delusional, psychotic, and insane.
> There is no help for you. Outright lie.

The absolute truth is that you have never once provided all the exact
information for one of your so-called "meetings"

>> But if you think you can prove me wrong.
>>
>> Just show a single time.
>
> This time and every other time. You are insane.

This time, it is an absolute fact that I asked you a yes or no question
that if you had answered it would have provided the exact information
for everything...

...and refused to answer.

>>> I made it explicit. You played the same sick games so you could
>>> have an excuse for your cowardice, as usual. Same old, same old.
>>> You pppppppuuuuuussssssiiiiiiieeeeeddddd out because you are a
>>> ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.
>> You didn't make it explicit.
>>
>> And when asked a specific yes or no question that would have made
>> it explicit multiple times...
>>
>> ...you refused answer every time.
>
> Wrong again. I refuse to play your insane game,
> pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyy.

You refused.

Got it.

>>> Sure does. You know it, I know it, and "everyone" has never had
>>> the balls and never will have the balls to spew their shit in
>>> person, because you are all cowardly, dickless freaks. Especially
>>> you. WHISTLER!!! Invoking Baker rule, it has been a blast fucking
>>> with a despicable scumbag like you, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
>> I have told you:
>>
>> You have to give me ALL the information before I'll agree to a
>> meeting.
>
> I gave you all the information you needed, and you
> pppppuuuusssssiiiiieeeeeddddd out, as usual.

Nope.

I'm not showing up at Whistler on "Thursday" if you don't provide a date.

>> And just like always, you failed to do that.
>
> And just like always, you failed to be a man and failed the sanity
> test. You are insane, go fuck yourself, freak.

And just like always, you failed trying to invoke your "Baker rule".

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 6:09:33 PM12/10/21
I refused to play the same sick game and you are so insane you keep playing it. You found your excuse, as usual. Clue time, asshole. You could have shown up anyway, just to prove you had the balls, and of course, you didn't. PPPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYYYY

> >> You didn't make it explicit.
> >>
> >> And when asked a specific yes or no question that would have made
> >> it explicit multiple times...
> >>
> >> ...you refused answer every time.
> >
> > Wrong again. I refuse to play your insane game,
> > pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyy.
> You refused.
>
> Got it.

No, you don't have it, because you don't realize you are insane. However, you do realize that you are a ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

> >> I have told you:
> >>
> >> You have to give me ALL the information before I'll agree to a
> >> meeting.
> >
> > I gave you all the information you needed, and you
> > pppppuuuusssssiiiiieeeeeddddd out, as usual.
> Nope.

You are insane.

> I'm not showing up at Whistler on "Thursday" if you don't provide a date.

Excuses, excuses. The same Dickless Baker. The same pathetic wimp.

> >> And just like always, you failed to do that.
> >
> > And just like always, you failed to be a man and failed the sanity
> > test. You are insane, go fuck yourself, freak.
> And just like always, you failed trying to invoke your "Baker rule".

I loathe you. I have great fun fucking with you, freak. And with your friends.

Alan

Dec 10, 2021, 6:13:52 PM12/10/21
You spent post after post avoiding answering a simple yes or no question.

>>> Wrong again. I refuse to play your insane game,
>>> pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyy.
>> You refused.
>>
>> Got it.
>
> No, you don't have it, because you don't realize you are insane.
> However, you do realize that you are a ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

LOL

You're the pussy who was afraid to answer a yes or no question.

>>> I gave you all the information you needed, and you
>>> pppppuuuusssssiiiiieeeeeddddd out, as usual.
>> Nope.
>
> You are insane.

Nope.

>> I'm not showing up at Whistler on "Thursday" if you don't provide a
>> date.
>
> Excuses, excuses. The same Dickless Baker. The same pathetic wimp.

If you wanted me there, why didn't you answer the question?

>>> And just like always, you failed to be a man and failed the
>>> sanity test. You are insane, go fuck yourself, freak.
>> And just like always, you failed trying to invoke your "Baker
>> rule".
>
> I loathe you. I have great fun fucking with you, freak. And with
> your friends.

You failed.

And you haven't met or spoken with anyone I call friend.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2021, 6:15:55 PM12/10/21
You are insane. Thanks for fucking yourself in public again. Clue time, you deranged pervert. I have not met or spoken with any of you freaks. Never have, never will. As you continue to prove. You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 10, 2021, 6:16:35 PM12/10/21
You claim you wanted to meet me on Thursday...

...but you wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2021, 3:01:32 AM12/12/21
Pussy Fart, do you realize how hilarious your idiotic curses are? "Avoidalan"? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The freak is almost as cowardly as you are. This bullshit coming from a convicted sex offender who doesn't even use his own name, hides his location, and can't even post via Google or else he gets more time in the chimo hotel?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How about AVOIDPAROLEOFFICER? AVOIDBUBBA? One thing for sure, you have to AVOIDCHILDREN because if you get near any, straight to prison.
Assuming you aren't already back in your timeshare cell.
Too bad you can't post. I'd be fascinated to know what the circumstances are that prevent you from doing so. I highly doubt you got busted for posting here, because I figure I would have heard from LE by now. More likely you tried to find a way to torment children again and they caught your freak ass and returned you to Bubba's loving arms. Curiosity is killing me. Same for Huggies Horvath. I figure he's either back in prison or dead of an overdose, maybe he mouthed off in real life to the wrong guy and got shanked. Anybody know? Come on, this is not fair.
I am delighted you fucked yourself again. Hope you never get to walk the world as a free man. Does that ankle bracelet itch?
BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2021, 3:45:21 AM12/12/21
Rosenbaum? WTF? Explain yourself, freak. Come on, prove you are a man. Post to rsa. WHISTLER!!!!!! Oooops, mixed up you and your fellow freak Mad Dog. He's never had the balls to spew his shit in person, and you have LE so far up your ass you can't even post here. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2021, 4:00:39 AM12/12/21
PF, are you referring to your fellow chimo who was stupid enough to assault and then try to take an assault rifle off that nutcase Rittenhouse? Way to go, Trumper! Did the world a favor. Was he a friend of yours? Did you exchange child porn, maybe spend time in the same prison?

Alan

Dec 12, 2021, 6:42:30 PM12/12/21
Why are you replying to yourself, Scottie?

Is it the voices in your head?

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2021, 7:51:41 PM12/12/21
Sure is. All the voices say you are insane, go fuck yourself. One voice keeps repeating WHISTLER, another chants REPORT ME, and the third is chortling BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oooops, now there is a chorus of PPPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYYYY

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 7:11:57 PM12/13/21
Bromo? PF, you do realize I laugh every time you send one of these lame curses. Makes me happy to know LE has a huge shlong up your ass and you can't even post here or else you get punished. Only thing that has me puzzled is why they have not contacted me. I would LOVE to talk to your parole officer. Thanks for the giggle, freak.

Alan

Dec 13, 2021, 7:36:02 PM12/13/21
On 2021-12-13 4:11 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:> On Sunday, December
Scottie, you need to see a mental health professional about this
delusion that you're replying to anyone except yourself.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 8:29:33 PM12/13/21
I'd say you need to see a shrink, but we can't cure stupid, idiot. Let me explain. Your buddy and fellow deranged freak Pussy Fart keeps sending me curses through a voodoo website. He is limited to something like 12 characters. The names he calls me indicate that he can read rsa but cannot post because he would end up in prison as sure as you would end up on the ground if you ever were crazy enough to show up at WHISTLER. I know he is reading because of what he calls me. So there is a conversation going on, dumbfuck: I'm fucking with PF the same way I fuck with you.
Holy shit. A diagnosed BPD stalking nutless freak telling me I'm delusional. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
You are insane but you are not crazy enough to show up and spew your shit in person. WHISTLER!!!!!!!!!
Now say hello to your good friend PF, he reads what you post. Damn, you are stupid.

Alan

Dec 13, 2021, 8:35:21 PM12/13/21
On 2021-12-13 5:29 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, December
Riiiiiiiiight. That sounds completely sane.

> He is limited to
> something like 12 characters. The names he calls me indicate that he
> can read rsa but cannot post because he would end up in prison as
> sure as you would end up on the ground if you ever were crazy enough
> to show up at WHISTLER.

Why would I end up on the ground, Scott? Were you planning to attack me
without provocation?

> I know he is reading because of what he
> calls me. So there is a conversation going on, dumbfuck: I'm fucking
> with PF the same way I fuck with you. Holy shit. A diagnosed BPD
> stalking nutless freak telling me I'm delusional. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Hey! You know what would prove you're NOT delusional:

A link to this alleged "website".

> You are insane but you are not crazy enough to show up and spew your
> shit in person. WHISTLER!!!!!!!!! Now say hello to your good friend
> PF, he reads what you post. Damn, you are stupid.

I don't know any "PF". Sorry.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 8:38:45 PM12/13/21
Amazing. You have to be insane to think sending voodoo curses is sane. The two of you need your own insane asylum.
> > He is limited to
> > something like 12 characters. The names he calls me indicate that he
> > can read rsa but cannot post because he would end up in prison as
> > sure as you would end up on the ground if you ever were crazy enough
> > to show up at WHISTLER.
> Why would I end up on the ground, Scott? Were you planning to attack me
> without provocation?

Show up and find out. Plenty of provocation. All you have to do is blink the wrong way. But that will never happen. You are insane but not that crazy.

> > I know he is reading because of what he
> > calls me. So there is a conversation going on, dumbfuck: I'm fucking
> > with PF the same way I fuck with you. Holy shit. A diagnosed BPD
> > stalking nutless freak telling me I'm delusional. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
> Hey! You know what would prove you're NOT delusional:
>
> A link to this alleged "website".

Go fuck yourself. You freaks have been using that site for at least fifteen years. Oh, well. At least I know you aren't one of those pathetic wimps.

> > You are insane but you are not crazy enough to show up and spew your
> > shit in person. WHISTLER!!!!!!!!! Now say hello to your good friend
> > PF, he reads what you post. Damn, you are stupid.
> I don't know any "PF". Sorry.

You know him on this site, idiot. You are insane, gfy.

Alan

Dec 13, 2021, 8:51:15 PM12/13/21
On 2021-12-13 5:38 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, December
I don't think sending voodoo curses is sane...

...if you believe they're actually voodoo curses.

But I don't believe it's even happening.

>>> He is limited to something like 12 characters. The names he calls
>>> me indicate that he can read rsa but cannot post because he would
>>> end up in prison as sure as you would end up on the ground if you
>>> ever were crazy enough to show up at WHISTLER.
>> Why would I end up on the ground, Scott? Were you planning to
>> attack me without provocation?
>
> Show up and find out. Plenty of provocation. All you have to do is
> blink the wrong way. But that will never happen. You are insane but
> not that crazy.
You INVITED me, Scottie. That will complete negate any claim you have
that you are concerned for your safety around me.

But it will certainly never happen if you always leave out one detail of
a complete meeting...

...which you always do.

:-)

>>> I know he is reading because of what he calls me. So there is a
>>> conversation going on, dumbfuck: I'm fucking with PF the same way
>>> I fuck with you. Holy shit. A diagnosed BPD stalking nutless
>>> freak telling me I'm delusional. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
>> Hey! You know what would prove you're NOT delusional:
>>
>> A link to this alleged "website".
>
> Go fuck yourself. You freaks have been using that site for at least
> fifteen years. Oh, well. At least I know you aren't one of those
> pathetic wimps.
I've never even seen it mentioned. Sorry.

So let's see it.

>>> You are insane but you are not crazy enough to show up and spew
>>> your shit in person. WHISTLER!!!!!!!!! Now say hello to your good
>>> friend PF, he reads what you post. Damn, you are stupid.
>> I don't know any "PF". Sorry.
>
> You know him on this site, idiot. You are insane, gfy.
Nope. You call someone "Pussy Fart", so I guess that's who you mean...

...but he's no friend of mine.

So we'll just add that to your lies.

:-)

Alan

Dec 13, 2021, 8:59:47 PM12/13/21
On 2021-12-13 5:29 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:

> He is limited to something like 12 characters. The names he calls me
> indicate that he can read rsa but cannot post because he would end up
> in prison

So in just

Let me start again.

What's above (including the space at the end of the line)...

"So in just "

...is what you can convey in 12 characters.

Would you care to make up a more plausible lie?

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 9:06:42 PM12/13/21
Lie? You don't have a clue, idiot. Damn, you are stupid. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 13, 2021, 9:08:10 PM12/13/21
So explain h

So explain how in "12 characters" he possibly call you a name.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 9:12:35 PM12/13/21
You are obviously too stupid and insane to understand. Already have explained. Go fuck yourself. Bakerstupid.

Alan

Dec 13, 2021, 9:15:38 PM12/13/21
And like always, you won't actually explain...

...but you'll type much more to avoid explaining.

:-)

> Already have explained.

Nope. You really haven't.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2021, 12:21:20 AM12/14/21
Yes, I really have. You are too stupid to understand. You are insanely stupid. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 14, 2021, 12:22:31 AM12/14/21
Nope.

If you had, you could easily copy and paste that explanation...

...but we both know you can't do that...

...because it doesn't exist.

:-)

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2021, 1:21:23 AM12/14/21
https://www.pinstruck.com/box.php?HEX=4251967536556
Your fellow freak just sent another. How frustrating it must be. Bad enough that you will never have the balls to spew your shit in person, but PF can't even do it on the web anymore. Perverts.

Alan

Dec 14, 2021, 2:36:38 AM12/14/21
On 2021-12-13 10:21 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:> On Monday, December
Really?

Got any proof who sent it?

Got any proof that you just didn't create it yourself?

> How frustrating it must be. Bad enough that you
> will never have the balls to spew your shit in person, but PF can't
> even do it on the web anymore. Perverts.

I've told you that I'm happy to meet with you:

if I get an actual meeting with all the particulars (one of which you
have always to date left out), and

if it fits my schedule.

But it's you:

who never gives all the details, and

wants to claim that you can invite me to meet you and then attack me
without warning.

From both of those points, it would seem you're trying to claim you
want to meet...

...without ever having to risk actually meeting.

:-)

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2021, 3:00:47 AM12/14/21
You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 14, 2021, 3:04:56 AM12/14/21
On 2021-12-14 12:00 a.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> You are insane. Go fuck yourself.
Oh, look!

Your standard cop-out!

:-)

Facts:

You've presented no proof that you didn't create that link yourself
(although even if it was sent to you you, who the fuck would care except
you).

The link didn't say anything that would indicate that the person who
created it knew what you'd been talking about here.

It's still you who has never once provided all the unambiguous details
of any meeting you've proposed.

It's you who wants to both claim that you are so concerned about what I
might do that you have to "put [me] down like a mad dog" on sight...

...and that you are sincerely offering to meet me.

:-)

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2021, 5:16:42 PM12/14/21
On Friday, December 10, 2021 at 8:14:46 AM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> There are times the freaks of rsa are so fucking pathetic I chortle with glee. Pussy Fart got violated for being a pervert online and can't even post through google. I figure he can read this shithole but not post, only question is whether he is back in prison or just wearing an ankle monitor with his computer access limited. Either way, this dickless wimp can't even identify himself, a profoundly cowardly clown.
> He is limited to sending idiotic voodoo curses. The latest is "fearsalan". BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Baker has proven, beyond any doubt, that he has no manhood, that he is a stalking cowardly freak, a deranged BPD nutjob. The latest Whistler game was so typical. Gave him the day, the time, the location, and he royally fucked himself as he dodged and weaved and ran away, leaving a trail of piss behind. After all, this is the guy who tried to set up a meet at a fucking police station so he could have bodyguards, and has never shown up for over twenty challenges at Whistler and elsewhere. Always has an excuse, and unlike PF, doesn't have an ankle monitor.
> Clue time. I have never feared ANY of the sick, pathetic freaks who have stalked me here. None of them have ever had the balls to spew their shit in person. None of them ever will. Because all of them fear ME!!!!!! And I know it, and I know they know it.
> I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Come up with some more, PF! You laughable freak, you are even crazier than Dickless Baker.

Obsessed, PF? Ain't me who can't even post through Google and is limited to using an idiotic curse site. This is called projection, freak. Sorta like when you called me a "malignant narcissist", which is YOUR diagnosis, pervert.
What really gives me a laugh is that Baker is too stupid to understand what you are doing, PF. Almost as funny as you reminding me, every time you send one of these toothless taunts, that LE has two feet of shlong up your distended colon. Having fun? I am. Where are YOU going skiing this year? I'm thinking another couple days at Whistler next week. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://www.pinstruck.com/box.php?HEX=0371967544032

Alan

Dec 14, 2021, 5:51:38 PM12/14/21
Well I'll be in Toronto, so be sure to set a "meeting" where you give
absolutely ALL the details.

:-)

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2021, 5:56:05 AM12/15/21
EMERGENCY TORONTO TRIP!!!!!!

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2021, 5:57:28 AM12/15/21
https://www.pinstruck.com/doll.php?HEX=7021967549314
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, PF?
Hey, I'm going back to Whistler Sunday. Where are YOU going skiing this year, freak? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alan

Dec 15, 2021, 7:06:59 PM12/15/21
Nope.

Utterly ordinary trip to visit family over the holidays.

Sorry.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2021, 8:42:02 PM12/15/21
Your poor family. Those Christmas gatherings must be a real clusterfuck. But then again, they raised you, and you are batshit crazy, which means they are, in all likelihood, just as deranged as you are. Hope you get a pair of balls for Xmas, you need them.

Alan

Dec 16, 2021, 12:54:21 AM12/16/21
On 2021-12-15 8:42 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> EMERGENCY TORONTO TRIP!!!!!!
>> Nope.
>>
>> Utterly ordinary trip to visit family over the holidays.
>>
>> Sorry.
>
> Your poor family. Those Christmas gatherings must be a real
> clusterfuck. But then again, they raised you, and you are batshit
> crazy, which means they are, in all likelihood, just as deranged as
> you are. Hope you get a pair of balls for Xmas, you need them.

Your gracious admission that this had nothing to do with you is noted.

:-)

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2021, 1:11:43 AM12/16/21
Your insane cowardice and failure to show up-for over twenty meets-has everything to do with me being able to teach you lessons you need to learn. No balls, duly noted. WHISTLER!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Dec 16, 2021, 1:19:20 AM12/16/21
1. It is nowhere NEAR "twenty meets". It's 4 or 5.

2. In none of those meeting proposals have you ever ONCE provided all
the necessary details.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2021, 1:20:59 AM12/16/21
Bullshit. Outright lie. Typically delusional.

> 2. In none of those meeting proposals have you ever ONCE provided all
> the necessary details.

Bullshit. Outright lie. Typically delusional. You are insane. Go fuck yourself in Toronto.

Alan

Dec 16, 2021, 1:24:59 AM12/16/21
Then you'll have no trouble refuting it with your list of the meets you
claim you've set...

...with supporting links of course.

>> 2. In none of those meeting proposals have you ever ONCE provided all
>> the necessary details.
>
> Bullshit. Outright lie. Typically delusional. You are insane. Go fuck yourself in Toronto.

Let me see JUST ONE proposed meeting where you have provided all the
details.

Just one.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2021, 12:33:43 PM12/22/21
The last one, idiot. All the details you needed except a pair of balls. The only list possible to make is one of all the meets you missed, and if you think I am going to waste my time going through twenty years of archives so you can ignore reality, you are more insane than I think you are. Which is seriously insane. GFY.
Whistler was great the last couple days, not that you would ever show up and ski it when I was in the country. WHISTLER!!!!! EMERGENCY TORONTO TRIP!!!!
Maybe Santa will show up with some nads. You can always hope.

Alan

Dec 22, 2021, 12:52:42 PM12/22/21
You're lying.

You left out the detail of which "Thursday" you meant and when
specifically asked to clarify it...

...you refused.

> The only list possible to make is one of all the meets you
> missed, and if you think I am going to waste my time going through
> twenty years of archives so you can ignore reality, you are more
> insane than I think you are. Which is seriously insane. GFY.
> Whistler was great the last couple days, not that you would ever show
> up and ski it when I was in the country. WHISTLER!!!!! EMERGENCY
> TORONTO TRIP!!!! Maybe Santa will show up with some nads. You can
> always hope.

I'd happily ski it when you're there, Scottie.

You just won't ever give me all the details of where and when in any one
alleged "meetings".

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2021, 10:51:53 PM12/22/21
You are insane. I skied with my retired RCMP buddy who asked if you had ever had the balls to show up. I shared your latest excuse and rationalization, and he howled laughing at you. Wish you were there. You know, spew your shit with witnesses. But that would take balls. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 23, 2021, 12:08:34 AM12/23/21
Sure you did.

Ask him to give me a call and tell me as much.

Surely an RCMP officer has nothing to fear from me.

:-)

> I shared your latest excuse and
> rationalization, and he howled laughing at you. Wish you were there.
> You know, spew your shit with witnesses. But that would take balls.
> Go fuck yourself.

It would take someone who had the balls to say exactly where and exactly
when at the same time...

...which you have never had.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2021, 7:01:33 PM12/24/21
Right after I get a call from a SPD officer, you pathetic lying piece of shit. Bluff called, and you humiliated yourself.

> Surely an RCMP officer has nothing to fear from me.

Neither do I, obviously, because you will never have the balls to show up and spew your shit in person.

> :-)
> > I shared your latest excuse and
> > rationalization, and he howled laughing at you. Wish you were there.
> > You know, spew your shit with witnesses. But that would take balls.
> > Go fuck yourself.
> It would take someone who had the balls to say exactly where and exactly
> when at the same time...
>
> ...which you have never had.

Bullshit. You are insane. I hope Santa fucks you up the ass for Xmas.

Alan

Dec 24, 2021, 7:14:20 PM12/24/21
I'm not claiming to have talked to an SPD officer.

>> Surely an RCMP officer has nothing to fear from me.
>
> Neither do I, obviously, because you will never have the balls to
> show up and spew your shit in person.

And yet you keep leaving out critical details from the so-called "meets"
you "set".

>> :-)
>>> I shared your latest excuse and rationalization, and he howled
>>> laughing at you. Wish you were there. You know, spew your shit
>>> with witnesses. But that would take balls. Go fuck yourself.
>> It would take someone who had the balls to say exactly where and
>> exactly when at the same time...
>>
>> ...which you have never had.
>
> Bullshit.

Not bullshit. Simple truth.

> You are insane. I hope Santa fucks you up the ass for
> Xmas.

Merry Christmas to you, too!

:-)

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2021, 9:08:47 PM12/30/21
On Friday, December 10, 2021 at 8:14:46 AM UTC-8, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> There are times the freaks of rsa are so fucking pathetic I chortle with glee. Pussy Fart got violated for being a pervert online and can't even post through google. I figure he can read this shithole but not post, only question is whether he is back in prison or just wearing an ankle monitor with his computer access limited. Either way, this dickless wimp can't even identify himself, a profoundly cowardly clown.
> He is limited to sending idiotic voodoo curses. The latest is "fearsalan". BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Baker has proven, beyond any doubt, that he has no manhood, that he is a stalking cowardly freak, a deranged BPD nutjob. The latest Whistler game was so typical. Gave him the day, the time, the location, and he royally fucked himself as he dodged and weaved and ran away, leaving a trail of piss behind. After all, this is the guy who tried to set up a meet at a fucking police station so he could have bodyguards, and has never shown up for over twenty challenges at Whistler and elsewhere. Always has an excuse, and unlike PF, doesn't have an ankle monitor.
> Clue time. I have never feared ANY of the sick, pathetic freaks who have stalked me here. None of them have ever had the balls to spew their shit in person. None of them ever will. Because all of them fear ME!!!!!! And I know it, and I know they know it.
> I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Come up with some more, PF! You laughable freak, you are even crazier than Dickless Baker.

"Badskier", Pussy Fart? At least I'm skiing. Five days at Whistler so far, but Vail has fucked up Stevens Pass so bad I have not skied local. Planning on Montana in ten days or so. Best of all, a cute woman friend who has a house near Mt. Baker just got divorced and wants me to come up and ski with her.
Where are YOU skiing this winter? bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Give Bubba a blow job. Now.

twob...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2022, 1:02:09 PM1/2/22
"Moocher"? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The plan is to watch the College Championships in Whitefish with crazy Bama fans. Can YOU watch the game? One thing for sure, you can't go skiing. I'm trying to make up my mind between going up to southern BC afterwards or hitting some small Montana areas. Decisions, decisions.
You know what is really going to piss you off? The friends I am going to mooch a room and a meal (not to mention a great deal on a lift ticket) I met on rsa back in the day. I LOVE IT!!!!! Go fuck yourself. Please. Post here. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twob...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2022, 11:52:46 PM1/17/22
Pussy Fart, I had this major problem. I was trapped in Seattle, a much more palatable situation that you face being trapped in your mom's basement, at best, or back in the chimo hotel, which is best for the world. Van was loaded and ready to go, but the passes were closed, too much fucking snow. Got a covid test which normally comes back in 24 hours, but ended up taking four days. But unlike you, I can be flexible. Drove to Portland and hung a left, and somewhere around the Dalles decided it didn't make much sense to back track all the way to the Canuck border (sorta like you have to backtrack when your ankle monitor gets too far away from the basement), so headed for Idaho.
Two glorious days in the sun on empty slopes, great skis (have a pair of custom made Wagners, look them up and drive yourself nuts wondering how I got them), then over to Sun Valley to visit friends. Same conditions. Phenomenal weather. Finished off by going home the long way and hitting Lost Trail.
Fun, fun. Hate to tell you this, but I have no communicable diseases, unlike you: enjoying having covid from exposure in prison?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA