Scott's the Stepford wife of RSA

morri...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2013, 8:08:30 PM4/29/13
The Stepford wives were incapable of independent action. They could only react to the actions of others.

That's Scott.

He can't do a thing unless and until one of us posts something here. In other words, he's totally enslaved to all of us to give him a stimulus to spew his garbage.

If we never posted, he'd never be able to post.

And if this joint (RSA) were to go away? Hmm, the only thing that Scott would have left to do would be to re-paint his basement.

Works for me.

Stepford wife Scott.

I bet it posts a response to this, and copies this post into a new thread, before sundown on Stepford -- er, excuse me, Seattle time.

=========
morrison

twobuddha

Apr 29, 2013, 10:24:20 PM4/29/13
On Monday, April 29, 2013 5:08:30 PM UTC-7, morri...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Stepford wives were incapable of independent action. They could only react to the actions of others.

You really need to go back on your meds, Munchkin Marion.

> That's Scott.

No, that's you being a stupid dumbfuck who has been thoroughly humiliated by comparing yourself to John Fucking Wayne. Hey, do you wear elevator cowboy boots?

> He can't do a thing unless and until one of us posts something here. In other words, he's totally enslaved to all of us to give him a stimulus to spew his garbage.

Says the dumbfuck who is spewing garbage to try and cover up the reality that he thinks he starred in True Shit.

> If we never posted, he'd never be able to post.

Geez, you ain't posted in days, and I somehow managed to poke fun at your hilarious fantasies, Muchkin Shittest.

> And if this joint (RSA) were to go away? Hmm, the only thing that Scott would have left to do would be to re-paint his basement.

You really are insane, James Arthur Strohm Wayne.

> Works for me.

Great. Show up in person, no duty to retreat. Under any circumstances. I just love it when one of you pathetic cowards state you want to see me dead, Munchkin Zero. You're batjac crazy.

> Stepford wife Scott.

Better that than a failed tea party congressional candidate, Munchkin Zero.

> I bet it posts a response to this, and copies this post into a new thread, before sundown on Stepford -- er, excuse me, Seattle time.

I bet you're never going to respond to me making fun of you using John Wayne's original name as a sockpuppet, dumbfuck.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-----------------------------
morrison

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This doesn't even deserve a BPOD. Maybe a DCOD. Dumbest Coward of the Day.

pigo

Apr 30, 2013, 9:52:47 AM4/30/13
On Monday, April 29, 2013 6:08:30 PM UTC-6, morri...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Stepford wives were incapable of independent action. They could only react to the actions of others.
> That's Scott.

You mean trunky? Unable to do anything independently. Include support itself. A welfare slug that spends all day wanking in it's basement.

> He can't do a thing unless and until one of us posts something here. In other words, he's totally enslaved to all of us to give him a stimulus to spew his garbage.

That's why so quiet? No trunkyisms to respond to? It hasn't appeared much different to me. I figured people we just out doing stuff. Responding to the same ol shit year after year get's boring. Counterproductive too when it gives attention to a misfit who's only mission is to get attention even if it's negative.

> If we never posted, he'd never be able to post.

I think we can still have fun among ourselves. Even laugh at trunky. We can do that while ignoring it. I do.

> And if this joint (RSA) were to go away? Hmm, the only thing that Scott would have left to do would be to re-paint his basement.
>
> Works for me.

That would be too much like work for it. It's would probably scam some kind of service meant for disabled/seniors and have it done free.

> Stepford wife Scott.
>
> I bet it posts a response to this, and copies this post into a new thread, before sundown on Stepford -- er, excuse me, Seattle time.

I wouldn't know.

twobuddha

Apr 30, 2013, 10:28:14 AM4/30/13
On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:52:47 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
> On Monday, April 29, 2013 6:08:30 PM UTC-6, morri...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > The Stepford wives were incapable of independent action. They could only react to the actions of others.
>
> > That's Scott.
>

> You mean trunky? Unable to do anything independently. Include support itself. A welfare slug that spends all day wanking in it's basement.

Holy shit. Brain Fried Bob Thompson goes batshit crazy again. Making up whoppers while hiding in his spiderhole waiting for the liberals to invade Utah and take his guns.
No wonder both he and James Arthur Strohm are tea party wack jobs. Pathological liars, dickless cowards, deranged dumbfucks.

> > He can't do a thing unless and until one of us posts something here. In other words, he's totally enslaved to all of us to give him a stimulus to spew his garbage.
>

> That's why so quiet? No trunkyisms to respond to? It hasn't appeared much different to me.

I figured people we just out doing stuff. Responding to the same ol shit year after year get's boring. Counterproductive too when it gives attention to a misfit who's only mission is to get attention even if it's negative.

Says a freak who Stepford Wived his response.

> > If we never posted, he'd never be able to post.
>

> I think we can still have fun among ourselves. Even laugh at trunky. We can do that while ignoring it. I do.

Insane. Batshit crazy. In the sick mind of Tranny Boob Thompson, lying and defaming is fun.

> > And if this joint (RSA) were to go away? Hmm, the only thing that Scott would have left to do would be to re-paint his basement.
>

> > Works for me.
>

> That would be too much like work for it. It's would probably scam some kind of service meant for disabled/seniors and have it done free.

Holy shit. There is crazy, and there is Bob Thompson crazy. But thanks again for saying youwant to see me dead, dumbfuck. If I ever see you in person, no duty to retreat.

> > Stepford wife Scott.
>

> > I bet it posts a response to this, and copies this post into a new thread, before sundown on Stepford -- er, excuse me, Seattle time.
>

> I wouldn't know.

Holy shit. He's bragging about being such a coward he doesn't even have the balls to read me, much less spew his shit in person.
James Arthur Strohm and Bob Thompson. Comrades in arms. No wonder every decent person thinks the tea party is insane.

morri...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2013, 6:03:44 PM4/30/13
On Monday, April 29, 2013 9:24:20 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

{minor snippage}

> Great. Show up in person, no duty to retreat. Under any circumstances.

Scott, I take your explicit statement as a direct and positive invitation for me to come meet you on your front porch.

I was hoping to do this in late July to connect with some political events scheduled on the road and in your area, but my elder care duties have pushed this into mid-August now. And there's also a Black Sabbath concert I have tickets for in Texas, thanks to a long-time political supporter.

I trust that this change in my schedule will not be an inconvenience for you, Scott.

Because I really want to meet you and shake your hand, in spite of everything that may have gone between us in the past.

I'd even buy you a beer, but I know you're not into that these days.

So are we good for mid-August? For my part, I do not have this schedule completely nailed down, and part of it depends on my campaign manager's schedule. Because -- unlike people like you who are obviously independently wealthy, people like me and my campaign staff members still have to work our 9-to-5 jobs to pay the rent and the car payments.

So we have to schedule our vacations and political junkets, at least the ones that are long-distance trips like this.

So, Scott, I am looking forward to meeting you in August.

Horva...@net.net

Apr 30, 2013, 8:23:40 PM4/30/13
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:03:44 -0700 (PDT), morri...@gmail.com wrote
this crap:

>I'd even buy you a beer, but I know you're not into that these days.

Buy him some weed or crack cocaine. Or a little monkey that jumps up
and down banging his cymbals.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

twobuddha

Apr 30, 2013, 9:32:52 PM4/30/13
On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:03:44 PM UTC-7, morri...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 29, 2013 9:24:20 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
>

> {minor snippage}
>

> > Great. Show up in person, no duty to retreat. Under any circumstances.
>

> Scott, I take your explicit statement as a direct and positive invitation for me to come meet you on your front porch.

No, you don't, Munchkin Nutless. You'll never have the balls. And if I see you, I have NO restrictions on what I can do to you. So go for it, pussy. Stalk me in person. bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> I was hoping to do this in late July to connect with some political events scheduled on the road and in your area, but my elder care duties have pushed this into mid-August now.

Did you have elder care a decade ago when you played the same sick game and pussied out? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> And there's also a Black Sabbath concert I have tickets for in Texas, thanks to a long-time political supporter.

Who is that? Somebody who gave your campaign 20 bucks? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> I trust that this change in my schedule will not be an inconvenience for you, Scott.

Show up, and you can cancel all the rest of your schedule for a couple months. I am so considerate.

> Because I really want to meet you and shake your hand, in spite of everything that may have gone between us in the past.

Having fun, psychopath? No wonder they laughed you out of the party. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> I'd even buy you a beer, but I know you're not into that these days.

You really are one sick fuck, James Arthur Strohm. Or is it Marion Morrison? Amazing how you avoid discussing getting humiliated.

> So are we good for mid-August? For my part, I do not have this schedule completely nailed down, and part of it depends on my campaign manager's schedule.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell ya what. Give me his name and contact info. Happy to work it out with him.

> Because -- unlike people like you who are obviously independently wealthy, people like me and my campaign staff members still have to work our 9-to-5 jobs to pay the rent and the car payments.

Your hamsters have to work 9-5?
What are you running for now, idiot?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> So we have to schedule our vacations and political junkets, at least the ones that are long-distance trips like this.

POLITICAL JUNKETS? What's that, a trip to the Burger King?

> So, Scott, I am looking forward to meeting you in August.

Been looking forward to meeting you in person for a long, long time. Thanks for stating you want to see me dead. I'm taking it as a threat and a clear statement of what you want to accomplish, and I will act accordingly.
So now that you've finished playing your deranged, dickless game again, how about explaining what you and John Wayne have in common.
One thing for sure. John Wayne would never post vile lies and dickless manipulations while hiding behind his computer and callling himself Strohm.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twobuddha

Apr 30, 2013, 9:33:46 PM4/30/13
On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:23:40 PM UTC-7, Horva...@net.net wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:03:44 -0700 (PDT), morri...@gmail.com wrote
>
> this crap:
>

> >I'd even buy you a beer, but I know you're not into that these days.
>

> Buy him some weed or crack cocaine. Or a little monkey that jumps up
>
> and down banging his cymbals.

Stop by and see Bob Thompson on the way up, I'm sure he can set you up. He can even pull the monkey out of his ass.