So here we are: Scottie has run away.

Alan

Nov 30, 2021, 8:20:18 PM11/30/21
I asked him if he meant Thursday, December 2, 2021...

...and he wouldn't answer.

I suggested that if he was coming through Vancouver (which, he has to
do), I could meet him Tuesday afternoon/evening or early Wednesday morning.

Well this is just to make it clear for him.

Since he wouldn't confirm he meant Thursday, the day after tomorrow,
I've since made appointments to work for clients, so that's out.

And tomorrow morning is only on, if he can agree to breakfast before 7:30am.

Tonight is out, as I've now accepted an invitation to play hockey and
have a beer or two with my friends after.

Scottie will now declare that I've "pussied out"...

...when he couldn't even gird himself to answer yes or no to:

"Are you proposing a meeting at the information tower located near the
Roundhouse Lodge at Whistler at 12 noon on Thursday, December 2, 2021?"

He is literally too much of a pussy.

twob...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2021, 10:40:54 PM11/30/21
Absolutely batshit crazy rationalizations for your cowardice, you pathetic pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
I just love fucking with borderline freaks like you. You are disgusting, a horrible stalking piece of shit coward, and you get your jollies harassing decent people.
Clue time, wack job. I don't negotiate with deranged pathological liars. I issue challenges. You either show or you don't. You don't. Never have, never will. None of you ever have, scores of meets set across the West and none of you ever have had and none of you ever will have the balls to show up.
Consequences. No duty to retreat. Mad Dogs on the snow.
Once again, when the opportunity presented itself to prove you are a man instead of a dickless freak, you proved you are Alan Baker.
Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 1, 2021, 1:30:29 AM12/1/21
On 2021-11-30 7:40 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> Absolutely batshit crazy rationalizations for your cowardice, you
> pathetic pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. I just love fucking with
> borderline freaks like you. You are disgusting, a horrible stalking
> piece of shit coward, and you get your jollies harassing decent
> people. Clue time, wack job. I don't negotiate with deranged
> pathological liars. I issue challenges. You either show or you
> don't. You don't. Never have, never will. None of you ever have,
> scores of meets set across the West and none of you ever have had and
> none of you ever will have the balls to show up. Consequences. No
> duty to retreat. Mad Dogs on the snow. Once again, when the
> opportunity presented itself to prove you are a man instead of a
> dickless freak, you proved you are Alan Baker. Go fuck yourself.

You issued "challenge" that you wouldn't complete.

Since I didn't know what "Thursday" you meant (since you deliberately
left it vague) you could claim that you meant a different one if I had
showed this week.

twob...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2021, 2:01:50 AM12/1/21
God, please help me stop fucking with BPD freaks. You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Dec 1, 2021, 11:41:23 AM12/1/21
On 2021-11-30 11:01 p.m., twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> God, please help me stop fucking with BPD freaks. You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

Did you ever tell me which particular Thursday you wanted for our meeting?

That's just a yes or no, Scottie. And you and I both know your ability
to answer it will magically return they day AFTER you meant...

...whenever that might be.

:-)