Trunkeypox

Eviel Dewar

May 27, 2022, 7:03:27 PM5/27/22
What are the symptoms? Painful, pus-filled blisters in the mouth and rectum? Perhaps we should ask Patient Zero -- Schattie Abraham!

Scott Abraham

May 27, 2022, 8:48:23 PM5/27/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 4:03:27 PM UTC-7, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:
> What are the symptoms? Painful, pus-filled blisters in the mouth and rectum? Perhaps we should ask Patient Zero -- Schattie Abraham!
Out on a weekend pass, Pussy Fart? Posting from a phone you keep stashed up your ass?
How many days did YOU ski this year? How's Bubba? Seen Huggies lately?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott Abraham

May 31, 2022, 12:50:14 AM5/31/22
Where are you, Pussy Fart? On work release? Where did YOU ski this winter.
Amazing how so many of the stalking freaks of rsa ended up in jail, and I don't know anything about most of them. Criminals and scumbags, all of you. I win.

Scott Abraham

Jun 13, 2022, 12:12:17 AM6/13/22
Yo, PF? Did your parole officer catch you posting? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott Abraham

Jun 26, 2022, 4:56:14 PM6/26/22
Where are you, Pussy Fart? Is Huggies dead or merely being Bubba's bitch again?
I must confess. I just found another Bogner onesie on Ebay. That makes three to wear next year at Dear Valet. Hey, does that orange jumpsie onesie have a drop hatch for when Bubba needs you?
Where are YOU going to ski next year? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eviel Dewar

Dec 13, 2022, 6:04:19 PM12/13/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 7:03:27 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
> What are the symptoms? Painful, pus-filled blisters in the mouth and rectum? Perhaps we should ask Patient Zero -- Schattie Abraham!

I was right! Jesus Christ, why can't these disgusting faggots wear condoms? See what you brought to North America, Schattie?
"I had sex with several guys over the weekend. Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a high fever with chills and muscle aches, and my lymph nodes were so swollen they were protruding two inches out of my throat.

First, I took a Covid self-test: negative. Then I started suspecting monkeypox. I texted a friend: I’m just sitting here waiting for the rash to start.

I’m a 39-year-old man from Sweden, living in Brooklyn and working in philanthropy. For the past decade, my work has primarily focused on sexual and reproductive health and rights, so I followed the outbreak from the very beginning. I had even tried to get vaccinated when New York City launched an initial vaccination drive on 23 June. But like the vast majority of other New Yorkers who tried to get an appointment, I had no luck.

Two days after my symptoms began, the rash started as anorectal lesions – painful sores on my anus and rectum. Initially it was a stinging, itchy feeling. I wasn’t scared at this point. I was told that it would be mild, and I was a completely healthy individual with no underlying conditions. But I had no idea how bad it was going to get.

After I went home, the rash started spreading, and I began to feel anxious. I developed lesions literally everywhere; they started out looking like mosquito bites before developing into pimply blisters that would eventually pop, then finally scab before leaving a scar. I had them on my skull, on my face, my arms, my legs, my feet, my hands, my torso, my back, and five just on my right elbow. At the peak, I had over 50 lesions, a fever of 103F and intense pain, prompting a panic attack. Ironically, the only place I didn’t have lesions was my penis.

The next day I got my STI results: positive for gonorrhoea. But no word yet on monkeypox. That’s when I developed hives everywhere on my body from my neck down, as well as a headache, arthritis pain in my fingers and shoulders and a strange pain in my shin bone that got so painful that I couldn’t stand up. At night, I would wake up going crazy with both pain and itching from the lesions and hives, just sitting up in bed and scratching myself. I was isolated, lonely and frustrated with how unfair the situation was. I was clearly very sick, yet had to cobble together a care plan on my own.

My anorectal lesions, which were already very painful, turned into open wounds. It felt like I had three fissures right next to each other, and it was absolutely excruciating. I would literally scream out loud when I went to the bathroom. Even keeping the area clean, like washing myself, was extremely painful. It was a two hour process each time."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/23/i-literally-screamed-out-loud-in-pain-my-two-weeks-of-monkeypox-hell

Scott Abraham

Dec 13, 2022, 11:05:06 PM12/13/22
C'mon, Pussy Fart. Recycling ridiculous projections? Did Bubba wear a condom? Come up with something new instead of repeating yourself, you are boring me.

Eviel Dewar

Dec 14, 2022, 5:21:28 AM12/14/22
You are also suffering from BLOVID-19, a virus contracted by performing fellatio on an infected person. Not to mention your numerous drug-resistant strains of HIV.

Scott Abraham

Dec 14, 2022, 10:47:41 AM12/14/22
Wow. Classic projection of your own condition, very revealing. But given your extended stays in the Chimo motel, not surprising you picked up every sexually transmitted disease known to man.
As for me, it's been thirty years since Clamidia, from a formerly trusted girlfriend. Thank Gawd I didn't bone Kerrison, or your diagnosis would probably be true.
Hey, when in the graybar resort, did you ever get off your knees and play pitcher instead of Bubba's catcher?
Skied Crystal Monday. Might sneak up to Snocrummy tomorrow. Where are YOU going to ski this year?
BTW, have to stop by the shop and get a problem with my boot liner fixed. How do you get the ankle bracelet in your boots?

Eviel Dewar

Dec 17, 2022, 7:06:04 PM12/17/22
Too bad Horvath isn't around nowadays. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of "trunkeypox"!

Scott Abraham

Dec 19, 2022, 12:01:23 AM12/19/22
Speaking of Huggies, where is he? Back in prison, like you? Did his drug dealer shoot him? I figure he spewed his shit to the wrong person and got what he so richly deserved. Not that he, or you, ever had the balls to show up in real life.
How's Bubba? Are you sending him an Xmas card? Where are YOU going skiing this year?