43 days

Scott Abraham

May 24, 2022, 10:35:11 PM5/24/22
Never say never, but I think last Friday at Whistler was it for the year. 43 days. Couple pairs of new skis and new boots. All over the West.
Switching to the Ikon next year, Vail betrayed its Prophet and all of his followers. Such incredible dishonesty and lack of ethics that I think the execs probably posted to rsa back in the day. Freaks just like the OT's.
Where are ya, Pussy Fart? Violated back into the chimo hotel? Is Huggies a cell mate or did somebody finally shoot him?
Where is David Hobbs? Ain't seeing him in online meetings. Did he drive drunk again and end up sharing a cell with his buddies?
One thing for sure. I skied more in one week than you pussies did all year.
I win. Fuck you.