Christmas shopping for Andrew McLean

twob...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:22:44 AM8/2/21

twob...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2022, 11:13:46 PM2/6/22
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 8:22:44 AM UTC-7, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> Going through the morning email, mostly junk, and came across this advertisement for new trail cameras. Why did I think of Andweeb? Maybe I should send it to his neighbors.
>
> https://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist/hunting/trail-cameras-accessories?d=115&c=448&sb=na&istko=1&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2021.08.02_H_132M2&ecid=email-2021.08.02_H_132M2&j=194703&sfmc_sub=3371645&l=58_HTML&u=8505455&mid=7292911&jb=18007&email_AB_version=NA&club_version=False&ammo=N

True story. On the gondola at Snowbasin, this guy had on a ski suit in white camo. I told him he could be a stealth hunter and never get caught. He said he could slide right by trail cameras and steal any hunting gear left in the woods, and mentioned that the Park City attorney should have worn camo when she and her husband got busted, on camera, committing felonies.
Of course, I had to tell him I knew Andweeb, and we both agreed he and his wife are truly stupid, narcissitic, laughable assholes who should have spent jail time. Just like Huggies and Hobbs and Eviel. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA