Happy Anniversary, TeamSatan!

.,Bert..,,

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
The "teamsatan" that folks say doesn't exist is coming up on its first
anniversary! Yup, sports fans, the big day is Aug. 25th.

teamsatan
Founded August 25, 1999

Description Join Now!
For those that wish to gather and discuss the opressive, life sucking entity
known as "ScottBert". This list is moderated and restricted for reasons all
interested parties will understand, but no one will be censored once
approved and determined that you ARE who you say you are. As of time of
group creation, there are only three censored individuals(you know who!).
You are not a member of this group

Members: 11

Category: Top : Society : Transgendered

They have put themselves in the right category, all right! For all kinds of
people in convusion about their sexual identity or role in life.

Here are sister groups, groups of kindred spirit, that show that TeamDweeb
has found itself a true home!

Where the minions of Anthea Kerrison can celebrate their role in life. (Now
I know a lot better why David Hobbs was mince-stepping down the hall so
gingerly, like a Chinese foot-bound woman, during a break in the court
hearing. Obviously, his corset was too tight!)

• forcefem
Topic: anyhting relating to forced feminization and the achievement of final
femininity

(Anthea Kerrison is the "before," and Erik Leonard the "after.")

• frenchmaids
For men who serve or want to serve dominate woman. Or woman who are or want
to be served by sissy maids

• feminized-husbands
Femininzation of unwilling husbands,what have you done to him , and how you
accomplished it , and how far you are going to take him.Only women who are
truly interested and have already begun this process need reply.

• shemale-videos
This list is for the discussion of transsexual or shemale adult video tapes.
I want to talk about the videos themselves also the transsexual stars.

(I take it this includes the video stars of the Whistler Invasion ...)

• LadyBoys-BrisbaneAUS
Young Transexuals Welcome. ASIAN/BLACK/LATINO LadyBoys/Katoeys/TS/TV All are
Welcome. This list is (Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Based). I wish to encourage the
Australain Girls to Strute their Stuff. These are Personals Ads, Designed
for Transexuals, transvestites, transgendered (13 to 35 ) and those wanting
to meet with them. Only personals, personal pictures and discussions will be
permitted. No flaming.

(Anthea Kerrison needs somewhere to go to find willing slaves when she
can't get away from Oz.)

• corseting-husbands
Are you a wife or girlfreind who corsets her significant other. Let me know
just how you got him into the corsets and how you keep him in them.

(the group name is misleading - David Hobbs is not significant in any
way, even if he is an "other" - but Anthea got him in a corset anyway.)

• MaleBreasts
This is for any men who desire or have purposely grown breasts. Many may be
transgendered, but some may want breasts without passing as a woman. This is
not meant as a pick up spot, but a place to discuss desires and procedures
to grow breasts, find bras, etc.

(off the top of their head, does anyone know Scott Horseshitter's bra
size?)

• UKTransLesbian
The UK Trans Lesbian List is for all transgendered people in the UK
(TV/TS/TG/whatever) who love women, and for women who love transgendered
people.

(glad to hear that the TeamDweeb UK rep's aren't omitted ...)

• xdsupport
Support group for women who have mates who like to crossdress..whether you
are comfortable with this or not..we'd like for you to share your thoughts.
I am dealing with this very topic...sometimes I'm okay with it...sometimes
not. (xdressers are welcome to join and share their thoughts and feelings.)

(even something for Andechrome's girlfriend ... now that Scott is done
with her ...)

• ISO_Mass_Shemales
A place to connect with the "Special Women" of Boston. TS/TG/TV/CD's invited
to meet Boston men looking to meet you.

(yup, Roger Williams is included, too!)

And here is where our very own TeamSatan belongs on that list of interesting
and like-minded e-groups:

• TransgenderFL
To serve as an online resource for the exchange of information related to
transgender activism in the state of Florida. This list is intended to
provide a place where: 1) A statewide network of TG activist and our allies
can share information and network. 2) TG and TG friendly activists can keep
abreast of current issues and activities. 3) New or potentially interested
TG activists and allies may learn more about the status of TG activism in
this State. For more detailed inquiries, please ... more

12 For Members
• cq-T
This is a mailing list for all members of the T* community who are also
active amateur radio operators.While I primarily set this up in search of
other active contesters and dxers, all areas of interest are most welcome.

11 For Members
• teamsatan
For those that wish to gather and discuss the opressive, life sucking entity
known as "ScottBert". This list is moderated and restricted for reasons all
interested parties will understand, but no one will be censored once
approved and determined that you ARE who you say you are. As of time of
group creation, there are only three censored individuals(you know who!).

11 No Archive
• AussieSatin
For Australian CDs/TVs who love satin. WHo like to wear play and talk about
it. And may to well...you know. Other nationalities are welcome but Aussies
preferred.

11 Public
• TSHun
Mailing list for Hungarian TS people. - Ez a lista a magyar TS-közösségnek
és azok hozzátartozóinak készült. A cél a mindennapos problémák kivesézése,
orvosi, jogi, társadalmi, családi és egyéb kérdések megvitatása,
mindamellett egy hangulatos baráti kör létrehozása. Külhoni magyar
transszexuálisokat is szeretettel várunk. Feliratkozni CSAK egy rövid
SZEMÉLYES infó elküldése után lehet.

10 For Members
• TSpolitics
This community is for transsexuals, transgendered, and other interested
parties who wish to discuss the politics and legal matters that affect the
life and wellbeing of transsexuals and transgendered. It is unmoderated and
open to those persons 17 years of age and abov

Bert

tm

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
In article <8ZMn5.11297$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>, ".,Bert..,,"
<posting...@worthless.losers> wrote:

Bert, you 'sensitive man' you. Should probably post this babble where it
would attract more interest to your menmag webpage.

<http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/hoff.html>

HTH,
TM

--
'I just came back to save yoou embarassment, to keep you from looking like the complete, total and utter full that you are.'
<Bert Hoff in article <Ebsn5.8464$Ur3....@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>

uglytim

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
Not That I agree with the fact that people ring up your wife and abuse her
... if it did at all happen, but if they did..... are you honestly surprised
that it happens......

Sheesh....
Go Figure.....

Happy fish'n Bert....
:-)

UT

.,Bert..,,

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
No cyber-stalking going on here, of course ...
just a morbin interest in where I appear on the Net
and a burning desire to make sure that the info is made available to
RSA.

Be sure to send a copy to your favorite "rent-a-cop," Det. Louanne Shirey of
the Seattle Police Department.

Hey, here's a thought ... what if "rent-a-cop" SHirey is one of the 11
members of TeamSatan?

Neat way for her to keep track of what's going on, and to get the word out
to her customers, the ones she's helping so much ...

Bert

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
In article <8ZMn5.11297$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
Flukey Kooky wrote the most incomprehensible piece of whatever:

<survival snip - to keep people from going crossed-eyed and babbling to
themselves).>

Hey Barf, you've outdone yourself with this. I mean, WOW!!! Somebody
has to be really overloading your Cream of Wheat with Hallucingenic
drugs. This should leapfrog you into contention for Kook of the Decade.
Wow!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

lal_truckee

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
In article <8ZMn5.11297$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
".,Bert..,," <posting...@worthless.losers> wrote:

Nothing important.

Whoever this poster is managed to slip 49 (Yes folks, that's FORTYNINE)
posts through my killfile over ONE weekend. This person must have lots
of free time.

Killfile.

..,;Bert:;,.

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
What's so incomprehensible about "teamsatan" being a transvestite e-mail ski
group?

Is it incomprehensible becausxe your corset is too tight?

Bert

zora...@my-deja.com wrote in message <8nrjdn$kmu$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <8ZMn5.11297$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
> Flukey Kooky wrote the most incomprehensible piece of whatever:
>
><survival snip - to keep people from going crossed-eyed and babbling to
>themselves).>
>
>Hey Barf, you've outdone yourself with this. I mean, WOW!!! Somebody
>has to be really overloading your Cream of Wheat with Hallucingenic
>drugs. This should leapfrog you into contention for Kook of the Decade.
>Wow!!

..,;Bert:;,.

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
Yup, I realize that this former ski group being dominated by a transvestite
ski e-mail list and their "rent-a-cop Defective Louanne Shirey isn't
important to you ...

Prolly gives you the jollies, wondering what they wear under their ski and
snowboarding clothes ....

Bert

lal_truckee wrote in message <8nrncg$ph6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>In article <8ZMn5.11297$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

> ".,Bert..,," <posting...@worthless.losers> wrote:
>
>Nothing important.

>Whoever this poster is managed to slip 49 (Yes folks, that's FORTYNINE)
>posts through my killfile over ONE weekend. This person must have lots
>of free time.
>
>Killfile.

nobody

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
me thinks that Bertie is jealous...

that e-group is just wonderful...

they talk about underwear all the time...and
how it would look on boots & vinnie...and
some gals as well...

................thhwwwaappp....back to reality...

....yeah right bert...

geez, me thinks that you need to get a *real* life,
instead of having these delusional fantasies about
what is happening in a group you can't join...
because *the* subject (You or Scott) is *not*
allowed on that group...its for well adjusted folks
(why I am on it...don't know...:-)...

As for your response to the Desiderata post...

huh? What are you talking about, that is one of the
more famous poems around - about self-dignity
and self-pride, and about living your life?

huh...oh yeah, you don't get it do you....and anything you
don't "get" (read: believe yourself)...is absurd and an
attack on you bertie...

The GOD ALMIGHT BERTIE...boy, is there any room
for anybody else @ your keyboard...that head (on top
of your shoulders...remember) is getting pretty big I imagine

Bert, if you *claim* to have any sobriety, I suggest you use it.
Remember, principals before personalities...tolerance, live & let live!
The only requirement for membership is a desire to get better...

please have some desire and take the *high* road! The low road is
taken already (I know you'll say by me)...but for some odd reason,
I think there is a semi-reasonable person underneath there somewhere...
that has a chance to extract himself from this situation. Sure, you
were wronged...ok, and this has been going on for a year...what is
wrong here Bert? I think you are still going down the *same* street
and falling in the same hole....

GET A LIFE!

just me!

"..,;Bert:;,." <transvesti...@teamsatan.losers> wrote in message

> What's so incomprehensible about "teamsatan" being a transvestite e-mail
ski
> group?
>
> Is it incomprehensible becausxe your corset is too tight?
>
> Bert
>

> zora...@my-deja.com wrote in message <8nrjdn$kmu$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >In article <8ZMn5.11297$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

> > Flukey Kooky wrote the most incomprehensible piece of whatever:
> >
> ><survival snip - to keep people from going crossed-eyed and babbling to
> >themselves).>
> >
> >Hey Barf, you've outdone yourself with this. I mean, WOW!!! Somebody
> >has to be really overloading your Cream of Wheat with Hallucingenic
> >drugs. This should leapfrog you into contention for Kook of the Decade.
> >Wow!!

..:Bert:,.

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
Hey, that "rent-a-cop" Defective Louanne Shirey is really powerful!!

Now even "nobody" (David Hobbs or whoever) is playing nicey-nice!

"take the high road" - that mean you're more into the bras than the girdles
and slit panties?

Bert

nobody

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
ha ha ha....

I ain't bootsy...don't even live near Seattle...by at least 1000 miles
(and maybe a little more...:-)

again Bertie...

why the obsession with a "cop" ???

get a life bertie, otherwise, it'll ruin you...
(well, I won't go where I was thikning)...

fwiw, I have *always* played nice...pointing
out the holes that you & Scottie keep falling
down...

again, remember:
Stop Drinking, Go to a meeting, and ask for Help

in that order, or it won't work!

lovely me....

"..:Bert:,." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote in message

> Hey, that "rent-a-cop" Defective Louanne Shirey is really powerful!!
>
> Now even "nobody" (David Hobbs or whoever) is playing nicey-nice!
>
> "take the high road" - that mean you're more into the bras than the
girdles
> and slit panties?
>
> Bert

<snip my original boring post>

ps: btw, bertie, you didn't respond about Desiderata...
it is *great* ideal to strive for...n'est ce pas?

.;Bert::,

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
Yeah, you're just one of the guys who was getting his yuks about my wife
being called a crack whore.

There is something you and Det. Leanne Shirey have in common -- neither you
nor Det. Leanne Shirey give a hoot that my wife doesn't even feel safe in
her own house. No difference to Det. Leanne Shirey that my wife is scared by
threatening or harassing phone calls, hassled in Real Life - that David
"Boots" Hobbs threatened that "something would happen" to my family. It's a
lot more important for Det. Leanne Shirey protect a man in Maryland from
annoying e-mails, than to protect a Seattle woman from threats and
harassment.

Bert

nobody

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
honestly bert, I have *never* made a comment about your wife...

I am *not* hobbs...never met mr boots...except on-line and
the pictures that are traversing around...from invasions & such...
in fact, the only R.S.A member I've ever met is Richard Walsh...
and that was ONCE!

Another fact, I don't particularly like the retorts mr. parrot has for
either
you or Scott...i know why he does them....so he can annoy
you to no end, because you annoy everyone else...and have
NO regard for what the *general* group conscious is...about
these subjects. If you had any *senses* you'd realize that it
was extremely negative towards *only* you, Scooby, and pacman
(who may or may not be you or Scooby or someone else?)...

fwiw, I gave up making fun of you a while go...it doesn't work...

it only engages/incenses you further...into a fight neither of us can win...

if you haven't noticed, I have tried to take a higher road for my own
purposes (not anyone else's)...in an attempt to possibly trigger some
type of memory of sobriety & program...to the point where you see the
paradox and true insanity of your behavior here...

to be absolutely blunt with my intentions:

I am NOT accusing you (or Scooby) of *not* being sober,
I am attempting to re-enforce the principals of a program
that I believe you admire and would like to be "associated" with.

Those principals would *not* suggest in any forum the *attacking*
of anyone else...meaning: actively attacking anyone else...I suggest
you think about your motiviations (perhaps do a Step 9 & 10) for
doing so...and perhaps you'll find something very interesting (hopefully)...

These principals/program would also suggest that if you have that
much anger, perhaps there are other ways to get it out (do a complete
step 4/5) ...instead of lashing out at others (deservedly or not)...
remember when you point at someone else, there are also 3 fingers
pointing back at you...

I'd be more than happy to have an off-line conversation about
this if you can be rational about it...

me...

".;Bert::," <Hobbs.d...@teamsatan.losers> wrote in message

..;Bert::,..

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
"true insanity" of my behavior? Viciousness? Out-of-control anger? In need
of a sobriety program?

No, you're the one "out of control" while you hide behind your anonymity as
you've done for the last year or more. You and I know that the only reason
you haven't been lighting into me is that I haven't been here. Even the,
while I was gone, you were making derogatory posts *about* me.

Yes, I am angry -- that Det. Leanne Shirey, paid for with my tax dollars,
has no concern whatsoever about a Seattle woman, my wife, being stalked,
threatened and harassed. While she bends over backward to protect a Maryland
man against e-mails he may not like. Yes, she's a "dirty cop" - whether her
backers bought her off with cash or with something else. I'm also angry at
King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson, hoodwinked by Det. Leanne
Shirey.

Vicious to talk about "team satan" beinig a transvestite ski e-mail group?
No, I think it's a real *stitch* - no surprise at all, when you think about
it.

You taking the "high road"? WIth your false and defamatory posts that Scott,
with over a decade of recovery, has "fallen off the wagon"? With your
baseless posts that I came in as PacMan to stir things up in this newsgroup?

So you decided to "give up" Mr. Parrot - go on record as opposing *one*
nut-case's off-the-wall posts. Taking lessons from Rick Knowlan, are you?
What about the posts of others, calculated to incite and inflame? Andrew
McLean? Anthea Kerrison's cheerful little discussion about having Scott
srawn and quartered, and whether it would be more unpleasant to have his
intestines pulled out and roasted over a fire first?

It sounds more like you're posting "for the record" and to protect yourself.
So tell me -- tell us. Tell us that you haven't been forwarding posts from
here to Det. Leanne Shirey, to help the Seattle Police Department monitor
and try to influence what happens in this global Usenet group.

Tell us you haven't been in e-mail communications with TeamDweebers, and
that they haven;t been encouraging you, suggesting things for you to say.

Tell us TeamDweebers haven't been keeping you informed about coordinating
with Det. Leanne Shirey.

(Here's where we get to sit back and watch "nobody" duck the hard
questions, and come back with another attack ...)

Bev

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
"..;Bert::,.." wrote:

> No, as I said, Det. Leanne Shirey is not necessarily a "dirty cop" because
> she took a monetary bribe.

I guess all women who think you're a loon qualify as "dirty <nouns>." So
why DO you consider her a dirty cop? And why are you suddenly chicken
about having accused her of taking a bribe?

OTOH, I guess you know all about defamation of character and wouldn't do it
unless you had actual proof, would you? So what did you catch her doing?
Snickering with malice aforethought? Come on, Bert, you can tell US....

> Whatever it was, it was enough for her to rush to
> the defense of an individual or individuals who actually made death threats
> and threats of physical violence against me and my family.

Here's a possible explanation: after seeing you whine about death threats
for a year and a half and noting that you are still alive, if not well, she
might draw the conclusion that either (a) the threats that you see are
wholly imaginary or (b) the threateners are so incompetent that they still
haven't managed to pull it off, in which case there is really no problem
that the police need to worry about.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Bev

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
".,.,Bert::,.." wrote:

> tm wrote in message ...
>
> >>Yes, King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the
> case.
> >>King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is also on record as having
> >>no interest in the threats or harassment of my wife. Deputy Prosecutor has
> >>had at least one private little conference with Det. Leanne Shirey, and
> >>was only too eager to do what Det. Leanne Shirey told her to.
> >

> >Interesting. So why not take your proof of this evil conspiracy to other
> >authorities? Maybe the Seattle PD IAD? Or the FBI? Surely the newspapers
> >would be interested in a scandal of these proportions?
> >TM
>
> Let's not get carried away here, TM. The King County Prosecuting Attorney's
> Office, where Marcine Anderson is Deputy Prosecutor, is a *local* law
> enforcement agency. As is the Seattle Police Department. And the In Real
> Life threats, stalking and harassment of my wife is a local law-enforcement
> matter.

Well, considering the national and international nature of the internet, it
might be possible to get both the FBI and CIA involved. Maybe Interpol
too, come to think of it. Couldn't hurt, could it? After all, SOMEBODY
must be interested in corrupt and incompetent police and judicial
personnel, even if the ACLU isn't.

Hey, maybe you should try them again -- just because they didn't think that
Booby had a case worth defending doesn't mean they'd find your allegations
equally frivolous. Come on, Bertie, give it a shot. It's not like you
have a reputation to lose or anything like that.

--
Cheers, Bev
======================================

Robbie

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
In article <39A3470D...@ktb.net>, Bev <bas...@ktb.net> toyed

with Bert when she said:

> Well, considering the national and international nature of the
> internet, it
> might be possible to get both the FBI and CIA involved.

And the IRS. Mostad too. Maybe even the Girl Scouts.

> Maybe Interpol
> too, come to think of it. Couldn't hurt, could it? After all,
> SOMEBODY
> must be interested in corrupt and incompetent police and judicial
> personnel, even if the ACLU isn't.

You crack me up! This is the best thing I've seen all day. Bert doesn't
get it but the rest of us do (I sure hope so).

> Hey, maybe you should try them again -- just because they didn't
> think that
> Booby had a case worth defending doesn't mean they'd find your
> allegations equally frivolous.

I think that the ACLU gets mail from Bert every week. I bet they have
all his long rambling pleadings and threats to take up his case up on
the wall in the staff lunchroom. Better than Larson cartoons.

> Come on, Bertie, give it a shot. It's not like you
> have a reputation to lose or anything like that.

Give the guy credit. He's a Kook of the Month. For ever. I hope Bert
has put that award on his resume. I can only presume Bert has no money,
because if he did, someone would have sued him for libel and defamation
of character by now. But maybe they haven't because of the
entertainment he provides?
Sure beats the hell out of me, either way. (no Bert that is not a death
threat).

Robbie Fastguy

* Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

tm

Aug 22, 2000, 8:17:14 PM8/22/00
In article <IBCo5.16639$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

"..;Bert::,.." <Hobbs.d...@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Yes, I am angry -- that Det. Leanne Shirey, paid for with my tax dollars,
>has no concern whatsoever about a Seattle woman, my wife, being stalked,
>threatened and harassed. While she bends over backward to protect a Maryland
>man against e-mails he may not like. Yes, she's a "dirty cop" - whether her
>backers bought her off with cash or with something else. I'm also angry at
>King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson, hoodwinked by Det. Leanne
>Shirey.

Surely you are not suggesting that a Seattle police officer accepted
bribes and commited perjury? If you have any evidence other than your
feverish imagination you certainly should take it to the appropriate
authorities.

..;Bert::,..

Aug 22, 2000, 8:55:51 PM8/22/00
No, as I said, Det. Leanne Shirey is not necessarily a "dirty cop" because
she took a monetary bribe. Whatever it was, it was enough for her to rush to

the defense of an individual or individuals who actually made death threats
and threats of physical violence against me and my family. For example,
staunchly defending David Hobbs, even bending the truth to do so, when he
made threats under his own name.

It's enough to keep Det. Leanne Shirey from doing anything when my wife is
stalked, threatened and harassed In Real Life ... when my wife is afraid to
answer the phone or answer the door.

Yes, King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the case.
King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is also on record as having
no interest in the threats or harassment of my wife. Deputy Prosecutor has
had at least one private little conference with Det. Leanne Shirey, and was
only too eager to do what Det. Leanne Shirey told her to.

Bert

tm

Aug 22, 2000, 9:57:01 PM8/22/00
In article <riFo5.16785$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

"..;Bert::,.." <Hobbs.d...@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>No, as I said, Det. Leanne Shirey is not necessarily a "dirty cop" because
>she took a monetary bribe. Whatever it was, it was enough for her to rush to
>the defense of an individual or individuals who actually made death threats
>and threats of physical violence against me and my family. For example,
>staunchly defending David Hobbs, even bending the truth to do so, when he
>made threats under his own name.

Surely if you have evidence of death threats you would take it to the
proper authorities? 'Bending the truth'? You certainly seem to be saying a
Seattle police officer committed perjury. If you have evidence of this it
is your civic duty present it.

>It's enough to keep Det. Leanne Shirey from doing anything when my wife is
>stalked, threatened and harassed In Real Life ... when my wife is afraid to
>answer the phone or answer the door.

Why count on Det Shirey, especially if you consider her a 'dirty cop'? Why
not report your problems to another police officer? And I'd think a person
with your obvious paranoia would have Caller ID and a large dog.

>Yes, King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the case.
>King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is also on record as having
>no interest in the threats or harassment of my wife. Deputy Prosecutor has
>had at least one private little conference with Det. Leanne Shirey, and was
>only too eager to do what Det. Leanne Shirey told her to.

Interesting. So why not take your proof of this evil conspiracy to other
authorities? Maybe the Seattle PD IAD? Or the FBI? Surely the newspapers
would be interested in a scandal of these proportions?
TM

.,.,Bert::,..

Aug 22, 2000, 11:11:39 PM8/22/00
Hiya, MonkeyFace,

I guess your reading comprehension course isn;t going as well as you had
planned. I never *said* that teamsatin's "rent-a-cop" Det. Leanne Shirey
took monetary consideration. I don't know what her deep, dark secrets are.
All I know was that right after the transvestite ski e-mail list was formed
mid-August last year, its members sent Det. Shirey a lot of info, and she
was only too happy to service them.

As for lying in court, she did testify under oath that she had not received
any complaints from my regarding death threats, threats of physical violence
to me and my family or the drive-by of my wife's car, with a gloating post
here on RSA about it. In a private conversation during a court break, she
re-affirmed to me that she *had* received my complaint.

She also had a private ex-parte sidebar conversation with the judge after
the judge had issued the order and concluded the case. As a result of Det.
Leanne Shirey's illegal approach to the judge, the judge modified the order.
That's another reason why I have no qualms about calling her "dirty."

Basically, she's "bought and sold" by the transvestite ski e-mail list,
whether any monetary considerations changed hands or not.

She decided to blow off the threats and harassment of my wife while threats
were still being made and harassment continuing. She didn't wait around a
year and a half to see if my wife was still alive.

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A32D5B...@ktb.net>...

>"..;Bert::,.." wrote:
>>
>> No, as I said, Det. Leanne Shirey is not necessarily a "dirty cop"
because
>> she took a monetary bribe.
>

>I guess all women who think you're a loon qualify as "dirty <nouns>." So
>why DO you consider her a dirty cop? And why are you suddenly chicken
>about having accused her of taking a bribe?
>
>OTOH, I guess you know all about defamation of character and wouldn't do it
>unless you had actual proof, would you? So what did you catch her doing?
>Snickering with malice aforethought? Come on, Bert, you can tell US....
>

>> Whatever it was, it was enough for her to rush to
>> the defense of an individual or individuals who actually made death
threats
>> and threats of physical violence against me and my family.

.,.,Bert::,..

Aug 22, 2000, 11:23:43 PM8/22/00

tm wrote in message ...

>>Yes, King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the
case.
>>King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is also on record as having
>>no interest in the threats or harassment of my wife. Deputy Prosecutor has
>>had at least one private little conference with Det. Leanne Shirey, and
was
>>only too eager to do what Det. Leanne Shirey told her to.
>

>Interesting. So why not take your proof of this evil conspiracy to other
>authorities? Maybe the Seattle PD IAD? Or the FBI? Surely the newspapers
>would be interested in a scandal of these proportions?
>TM

Let's not get carried away here, TM. The King County Prosecuting Attorney's
Office, where Marcine Anderson is Deputy Prosecutor, is a *local* law
enforcement agency. As is the Seattle Police Department. And the In Real
Life threats, stalking and harassment of my wife is a local law-enforcement
matter.

If you or anyone else wants to offer your own "spin" on this matter to King
County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson, the public information on her
(from the WA State Bar Association listing) is:

Address: 700 5th Ave Ste 3900
Seattle, WA 98104-5043
Business Phone: (206) 296-8820
Fax: (206) 296-0420
E-Mail: marcine....@metrokc.gov

Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the case, and the King
County Prosecuting Attorney's offise would be the one to prosecute of Scott
has violated the terms of the "gag-order."

Bert

tm

Aug 22, 2000, 11:57:49 PM8/22/00
In article <3tHo5.17886$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
".,.,Bert::,.." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>tm wrote in message ...
>

>>>Yes, King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the
>case.
>>>King County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is also on record as having
>>>no interest in the threats or harassment of my wife. Deputy Prosecutor has
>>>had at least one private little conference with Det. Leanne Shirey, and
>was
>>>only too eager to do what Det. Leanne Shirey told her to.
>>

>>Interesting. So why not take your proof of this evil conspiracy to other
>>authorities? Maybe the Seattle PD IAD? Or the FBI? Surely the newspapers
>>would be interested in a scandal of these proportions?
>>TM
>

>Let's not get carried away here, TM.

Was that supposed to be funny? Because I found it humorous.

>The King County Prosecuting Attorney's
>Office, where Marcine Anderson is Deputy Prosecutor, is a *local* law
>enforcement agency. As is the Seattle Police Department. And the In Real
>Life threats, stalking and harassment of my wife is a local law-enforcement
>matter.

Ah. So there is only one police officer and one prosecutor. And since they
are both involved in this conspiracy you have no other options.

>If you or anyone else wants to offer your own "spin" on this matter to King
>County Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson, the public information on her
>(from the WA State Bar Association listing) is:

And why would I want to do that? So far I have no reason to believe any of
your claims are anything but wild speculation. If you have evidence to
show that a police officer has accepted bribes and committed perjury it is
your duty as a citizen to present it.
But I will forward this thread to Ms. Anderson if you think it will help.

>Address: 700 5th Ave Ste 3900
> Seattle, WA 98104-5043
>Business Phone: (206) 296-8820
>Fax: (206) 296-0420
>E-Mail: marcine....@metrokc.gov
>
>Deputy Prosecutor Marcine Anderson is involved in the case, and the King
>County Prosecuting Attorney's offise would be the one to prosecute of Scott
>has violated the terms of the "gag-order."

Scott has violated the terms of the gag-order? Or do you mean 'if'? Please
take the time to proofread before posting.
Thanks,
TM

.,.,Bert::,..

Aug 23, 2000, 12:02:05 AM8/23/00
Hi again, MonkeyFace,

I notice you haven't had a word to say about local law enforcement
monitoring and attempting to manage a global Usenet newsgroup.

Or a word to say about your misstatements about the ACLU.

At any rate, so much for your position about government
interference/involvement in our private lives. If it suits your short-term
purpose you have no problem in handing over your civil liberties for the
sake of "law enforcement."

You already know my position - stalking, threats and harassment of my wife
in real life is a matter for local law enforcement. Gag orders, monitoring
Usenet groups and trying to manipulate them is not a proper role for local,
state or federal law enforcement.

And we know your position - whatever handy position best serves Bev, Bev,
Bev, and to Hell with everyone else.

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A3470D...@ktb.net>...

>> case.
>> >

>> >Interesting. So why not take your proof of this evil conspiracy to other
>> >authorities? Maybe the Seattle PD IAD? Or the FBI? Surely the newspapers
>> >would be interested in a scandal of these proportions?
>> >TM
>>
>> Let's not get carried away here, TM. The King County Prosecuting
Attorney's
>> Office, where Marcine Anderson is Deputy Prosecutor, is a *local* law
>> enforcement agency. As is the Seattle Police Department. And the In Real
>> Life threats, stalking and harassment of my wife is a local
law-enforcement
>> matter.
>

>Well, considering the national and international nature of the internet, it

>might be possible to get both the FBI and CIA involved. Maybe Interpol

>too, come to think of it. Couldn't hurt, could it? After all, SOMEBODY
>must be interested in corrupt and incompetent police and judicial
>personnel, even if the ACLU isn't.
>

>Hey, maybe you should try them again -- just because they didn't think that
>Booby had a case worth defending doesn't mean they'd find your allegations

>equally frivolous. Come on, Bertie, give it a shot. It's not like you

>have a reputation to lose or anything like that.

tm

Aug 23, 2000, 12:11:42 AM8/23/00
In article <LhHo5.17788$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
".,.,Bert::,.." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Hiya, MonkeyFace,
>
>I guess your reading comprehension course isn;t going as well as you had
>planned. I never *said* that teamsatin's "rent-a-cop" Det. Leanne Shirey
>took monetary consideration. I don't know what her deep, dark secrets are.
>All I know was that right after the transvestite ski e-mail list was formed
>mid-August last year, its members sent Det. Shirey a lot of info, and she
>was only too happy to service them.
>
>As for lying in court, she did testify under oath that she had not received
>any complaints from my regarding death threats, threats of physical violence
>to me and my family or the drive-by of my wife's car, with a gloating post
>here on RSA about it. In a private conversation during a court break, she
>re-affirmed to me that she *had* received my complaint.

Were there any reliable witnesses to this exchange? Because that would
sure go a long way toward proving your case, eh?

>She also had a private ex-parte sidebar conversation with the judge after
>the judge had issued the order and concluded the case. As a result of Det.
>Leanne Shirey's illegal approach to the judge, the judge modified the order.
>That's another reason why I have no qualms about calling her "dirty."

Again, is there any reliable confirmation of this obvious miscarriage of
justice?

>Basically, she's "bought and sold" by the transvestite ski e-mail list,
>whether any monetary considerations changed hands or not.

Are you suggesting there was some sort of sexual payoff? Or blackmail?
Surely the newspapers would leap on a scandalous story like that.

>She decided to blow off the threats and harassment of my wife while threats
>were still being made and harassment continuing. She didn't wait around a
>year and a half to see if my wife was still alive.

Seriously, you don't have CallerID? After all these months of threatening
phone calls? Is it a monetary problem, or is CallerID not available in
your area?
TM

.,.,Bert::,..

Aug 23, 2000, 12:14:07 AM8/23/00
Yup, there's only one officer in the SPD detailed to follow up on Internet
threats, stalking and harassment.

No, I wasn't asking you or anyone to contact King County Deputy Prosecutor
Marcine Anderson to back up anything I'm saying. I just thought that if
people who had their *own* views on this matter wanted to pass their views
and info on, they could. I pretty much know what everyone else's view is --
as far as I can detect there's nobody here at all concerned that my wife is
being threatened, stalked and harassed In Real Life; that's just fine with
everybody. And there are a lot of people willing to speculate, or maybe even
manufacture evidence, to the effect that Scott has been violating his order
and should be prosecuted by the King County Prosecutor's Office.

Bert

tm

Aug 23, 2000, 12:32:24 AM8/23/00
In article <jcIo5.18057$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
".,.,Bert::,.." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Yup, there's only one officer in the SPD detailed to follow up on Internet
>threats, stalking and harassment.

But that's not what we're discussing, Bert. You are claiming a Seattle PO
is somehow 'dirty'. If you have evidence to this effect, you have a duty
to report it to the proper authorities.

>No, I wasn't asking you or anyone to contact King County Deputy Prosecutor
>Marcine Anderson to back up anything I'm saying.

Well, I can't really back up anything you've said, because, as yet, you
have given me no reason to believe your claims. But I will forward the
thread as per your request in the hopes that others, more qualified than
I, can sort this out. If a crime has been committed it should not go
unpunished.

>I just thought that if
>people who had their *own* views on this matter wanted to pass their views
>and info on, they could. I pretty much know what everyone else's view is --
>as far as I can detect there's nobody here at all concerned that my wife is
>being threatened, stalked and harassed In Real Life; that's just fine with
>everybody. And there are a lot of people willing to speculate, or maybe even
>manufacture evidence, to the effect that Scott has been violating his order
>and should be prosecuted by the King County Prosecutor's Office.

Manufacture evidence? In what way?
TM

nobody

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
now that you realize that I am absolutely telling
the truth, you don't act like a real man, and
say that you were wrong, and move on...

instead you continue in denial of what I've laid out
in front of you...WTF?

me

Butt Dawg

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
"**beRt**!!" wrote:

> neither you
> nor Det. Leanne Shirey give a hoot that my wife doesn't even feel safe in
> her own house.

I don't blame her - just thinking about being in the same house as you gives me
the creeps.

BrritSki

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00

".,.,Bert::,.." wrote:

> Or a word to say about your misstatements about the ACLU.

It's pretty clear that Bert and Scott don't have ACLU...

...or anyone else on their side.

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
In article <20000823131026...@ng-cg1.aol.com>,

Hell's Bells - A couple of other women (at least) apparently felt that
way.

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
In article <gUfo5.15214$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
"..,;Barf:;,." <theutlimateloser> wrote:

<feeble attempts at whatever snipped>

How ironic coming from a guy (using the term very loosely) that uses
tampons.

.,.,Bert::,..,,

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
I can see why it would ...

Being around people with honesty, decency and integrity, who see you for
what you are, would give you the creeps ...

just as the thought of being on the same mountain, much less the same rope
with you (whether or not you're high-altitude boozing it up with the scotch
and brewskis) would give me the creeps.

What kind of guy are you? Why, the kind of guy who thinks it's great fun for
a woman to be threatened, stalked and harassed in real life, and likes to
make jokes about it.

Bert

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
In article <SzVo5.19273$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

".,.,Barf::,..,," <theultimateloser.losers> wrote:
> What kind of guy are you? Why, the kind of guy who thinks it's great
fun for
> a woman to be threatened, stalked and harassed in real life, and
likes to
> make jokes about it.
>
> Bert

You mean like Abraham?

.,.,Bert::,..,,

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00

BrritSki wrote in message <39A4096E...@inameNOSPAM.com>...

>".,.,Bert::,.." wrote:
>
>> Or a word to say about your misstatements about the ACLU.
>>

>It's pretty clear that Bert and Scott don't have ACLU...
>
>...or anyone else on their side.

Certainly not you or any of the other transvestite ski e-group "teamsatin"

Bert

.,.,Bert::,..,,

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Absolutely telling the truth? About Scott having fallen off the wagon? About
my "total insanity"?

About your compulsive need to hide behind anonymity and take pot-shots?

Folk who disagree with your view of the world are "in denial" .... gee, you
a "shrink" in real life?

You might want to take a look at your own denial ... starting with being so
much in denial about your role in the whole fracas and continuing on into
your own denial of your malicious attacks ... that strange belief system
that if you use polite words your attacks are somehow more appropriate.

You should listen more closely to Det. Leanne Shirey's directive ... she
didn't say "be nice and engage in these off-topic discussions." What she
said was for people to stay on-topic (skiing - remember?) or STFU.

Bert

.,.,Bert::,..,,

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Gee, Bev ...

You sure look cute with that cork in your mouth!

bet it hurts, doesn't it!

Nice to know your so fully cooperative with what local law enforcement tells
you you can and cannot post to this newsgroup.

Seattle Police Department Det. Leanne Shirey and King County Deputy
Prosecuting Attorney Marcine Anderson are very proud of you, I'm sure!

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A3470D...@ktb.net>...

>> case.
>> >

>> >Interesting. So why not take your proof of this evil conspiracy to other
>> >authorities? Maybe the Seattle PD IAD? Or the FBI? Surely the newspapers
>> >would be interested in a scandal of these proportions?
>> >TM
>>
>> Let's not get carried away here, TM. The King County Prosecuting
Attorney's
>> Office, where Marcine Anderson is Deputy Prosecutor, is a *local* law
>> enforcement agency. As is the Seattle Police Department. And the In Real
>> Life threats, stalking and harassment of my wife is a local
law-enforcement
>> matter.

.,.,Bert::,..,,

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Oh, wow!

How erudite! How clever! What a comeback!

Is this best that transvestite skiers can come up with? Do those tight
corsets really cut off circulation to the brain?

Bert

zora...@my-deja.com wrote in message <8o18oq$8re$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <gUfo5.15214$Ur3.1...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
> "..,;Barf:;,." <theutlimateloser> wrote:
>
><feeble attempts at whatever snipped>
>

>How ironic coming from a guy (using the term very loosely) that uses
>tampons.

Alex Heney

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:14:07 GMT, ".,.,Bert::,.."
<Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Yup, there's only one officer in the SPD detailed to follow up on Internet
>threats, stalking and harassment.
>
>No, I wasn't asking you or anyone to contact King County Deputy Prosecutor
>Marcine Anderson to back up anything I'm saying. I just thought that if
>people who had their *own* views on this matter wanted to pass their views
>and info on, they could. I pretty much know what everyone else's view is --
>as far as I can detect there's nobody here at all concerned that my wife is
>being threatened, stalked and harassed In Real Life;

Bert. I don't think anybody here thinks it is 'just fine' that your
wife is receiving threats, and being stalked and harassed in real
life. If it is happening, then it is WREONG. It should not be
happening, and if you have *any* evidence it is, you should take it to
the police. If you believe the local police are corrupt, then escalate
it.

But nobody here actually believes your interpretation of events. You
have come out with all sorts of wild and libellous accusations against
the police and prosecutors, but are unwilling to take any action over
things which, if true, would undoubtedly get those people imprisoned,
and then you expect us to believe completely vague and unsubstantiated
statements about the above.

> that's just fine with
>everybody. And there are a lot of people willing to speculate, or maybe even
>manufacture evidence, to the effect that Scott has been violating his order
>and should be prosecuted by the King County Prosecutor's Office.

There is not really any significant doubt about that. But most of us
are not petty enough to report him (even those few who are in the
right jurisdiction).

And Bert, *please* will you stop mucking about with your headers. I
want to keep reading this group, but if yo keep evading killfiles, it
is going to be very difficult.
--

Alex Heney, global villager

Please remove NO and SPAM from above
address if replying by email.

Butt Dawg

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Bert wrote:

> Certainly not you or any of the other transvestite ski e-group "teamsatin"

That ski e-group really bugs you, doesn't it Bert? Don't worry - Zorak,
nobody, Dave Stallard, Bev and I will always be here for you. We won't leave
you, we love you.

xoxoxo,
McDweeb

.,.,Bert::,..,,

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
You lie!

Stallard and Bev aren't here for me.

The first word from Det. Leanne Shirey, and they STFU and disappear.

Afraid to post ... afraid to post off-topic ... they got the word from local
law enforcement and these law-and-order types do exactly what Det. Leanne
Shirey tells them to.

Do the skiing transvestites but me? No, I think it's a riot. Oh, the
imagery!

Bert

BrritSki

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Nurse !!!! He's out of bed again.

And can't you loosen the straitjacket ?
He makes so many typos when he uses his nose poor guy.

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Alex Heney wrote in message <1ma8qso8qdhp0l8ju...@4ax.com>...

>Bert. I don't think anybody here thinks it is 'just fine' that your
>wife is receiving threats, and being stalked and harassed in real
>life. If it is happening, then it is WREONG. It should not be
>happening, and if you have *any* evidence it is, you should take it to
>the police. If you believe the local police are corrupt, then escalate
>it.

Funny, can't even bring yourself to say it's WRONG! <veg>

Thanks for the second, or maybe third, person who state that In Real Life
harassment of my wife is wrong.

I have no idea how you "know" that nobody here thinks it's just fine. So far
the comments are jokes and cracks, posts that my wife deserves what she
gets, a resounding silence, and strong support for the group most active in
harassing me and my wife.

Even Bev, who likes to make me out is a "woman-hater," is a "woman-hater"
when it comes to the attacks on my wife.

>But nobody here actually believes your interpretation of events. You
>have come out with all sorts of wild and libellous accusations against
>the police and prosecutors,

Wild? Libelous? IYHO, of course. Not "prosecutors," just King County Deputy
Prosecuting Attorney Marcine Anderson. I said she's conferred with Det.
Leanne Shirey about the case. Sure is libelous, isn't it?

Not "police," just Defective Leanne Shirey, anxious to service the needs of
the transvestite e-mail ski group and willing to perjure herself in court.

>but are unwilling to take any action over
>things which, if true, would undoubtedly get those people imprisoned,
>and then you expect us to believe completely vague and unsubstantiated
>statements about the above.

Yup, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Marcine Anderson should be imprisoned for
conferring with a cop about a case.

Vague? I thought I was quite specific.

>There is not really any significant doubt about that. But most of us
>are not petty enough to report him (even those few who are in the
>right jurisdiction).

Proof? Proof? Of course you don;t have any. What were the words you used,
wild and libelous?

<handing Alex a mirror>
here, Alex, take a look ...

Bert

Bev

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Butt Dawg wrote:

> Bert wrote:
>
> > Certainly not you or any of the other transvestite ski e-group "teamsatin"
>
> That ski e-group really bugs you, doesn't it Bert? Don't worry - Zorak,
> nobody, Dave Stallard, Bev and I will always be here for you. We won't leave
> you, we love you.

Speak for yourself, perv! And you forgot Alex, who lends definite cachet
to the group, forever attempting to explain reality to Bertie in the vain
hope that some of it will actually sink in. All things considered, a
2x4[1] would probably work a little better.

--
Cheers, Bev
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."

[1] Not a death threat; death threats in this case would require
military ordnance.[2]

[2] Sorry, fresh out.

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Now, now!

Don't you read your instructions?

No off-topic posts. The teamsatin dominatrix is most displeased. And Det.
Leanne Shirey does not like to be disobeyed. You could upset the local law
enforcement agency responsible for running this Usenet group.

Bert

BrritSki wrote in message <39A43A29...@inameNOSPAM.com>...

>Nurse !!!! He's out of bed again.
>
>And can't you loosen the straitjacket ?
>He makes so many typos when he uses his nose poor guy.
>

>".,.,Bert::,..,," wrote:
>>
>> You lie!
>>
>> Stallard and Bev aren't here for me.
>>
>> The first word from Det. Leanne Shirey, and they STFU and disappear.
>>
>> Afraid to post ... afraid to post off-topic ... they got the word from
local
>> law enforcement and these law-and-order types do exactly what Det. Leanne
>> Shirey tells them to.
>>
>> Do the skiing transvestites but me? No, I think it's a riot. Oh, the
>> imagery!
>>
>> Bert
>>
>> Butt Dawg wrote in message
<20000823160657...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

>> "teamsatin"
>> >
>> >That ski e-group really bugs you, doesn't it Bert? Don't worry - Zorak,
>> >nobody, Dave Stallard, Bev and I will always be here for you. We won't
>> leave
>> >you, we love you.
>> >

>> >xoxoxo,
>> >McDweeb

Bev

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
".,.,Bert::,..,," wrote:

> You lie!
>
> Stallard and Bev aren't here for me.
>
> The first word from Det. Leanne Shirey, and they STFU and disappear.
>
> Afraid to post ... afraid to post off-topic ... they got the word from local
> law enforcement and these law-and-order types do exactly what Det. Leanne
> Shirey tells them to.
>
> Do the skiing transvestites but me? No, I think it's a riot. Oh, the
> imagery!
>
> Bert

Yup, it's definitely drugs...

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Perv?

On drugs?

Oh, oh! Hang onto your hats, sports fans!

Bev is breaking ranks! Showing that the Dweebs make malicious and insulting
off-topic posts.

Knew that that cork would get too tight in her mouth. She is so utterly
predictable!

Knew that AndrewMcLean would - obvious that he has no discipline or
self-control.

Thanks for your contributions to the archive, Bev! Keep 'em coming!

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A44191...@ktb.net>...

>Butt Dawg wrote:
>>
>> Bert wrote:
>>
>> > Certainly not you or any of the other transvestite ski e-group
"teamsatin"

>> That ski e-group really bugs you, doesn't it Bert? Don't worry - Zorak,
>> nobody, Dave Stallard, Bev and I will always be here for you. We won't
leave
>> you, we love you.
>

>Speak for yourself, perv! And you forgot Alex, who lends definite cachet
>to the group, forever attempting to explain reality to Bertie in the vain
>hope that some of it will actually sink in. All things considered, a
>2x4[1] would probably work a little better.
>

>--
>Cheers, Bev
>"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive,
> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
> mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
> --Gene Spafford (1992)

Bev

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
uglytim wrote:

> Hey Bert, Bev just threatened you with violence.... better call the cops,
> lock up your wife, make sure you've gone to the toilet and jump under the
> bed....

What, are you insinuating that Mrs. Bert might assault him, perhaps in
collusion with <shudder> me? Well, stranger things have happened. I can't
imagine being married to somebody as mindless as Bert unless he was
fabulously wealthy and had a really bad heart.

Mrs. Bert must be a really nice lady to put up with Bert's idiocy. If
she's frightened of anybody it's probably because Bert tells her stories
about the boogeypersons.

Whenever there's an earthquake or tornado, they send in troops of
psychologists to wipe the wrinkles of terror out of the little tykes'
brains. What's never mentioned is that the wrinkles were put there by
panic-stricken parents who are either too stupid to know or too panicked to
care that as long as mommy and daddy take it in stride, the kids will
too.

Some people really should be horsewhipped.

> :-)
>
> Off topic enough for you...
> Oh great player of mind games.... NOT
>
> :-)
> UT

> >>2x4[1] would probably work a little better.

Come on, play fair, I SAID it wasn't a death threat...didn't I?

--
Cheers,
Bev

Bev

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
tm wrote:

> In article <39A48F0C...@ktb.net>, Bev <bas...@ktb.net> wrote:
>
> >Some people really should be horsewhipped.
>
> Before or after the disembowling over hot coals?

Instead of. Come on, we're civilized now!

BTW, I don't think that there are pain recepters in the walls of the gut.
Anybody know for sure?

Bev

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:

> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen to
> Scott Abraham.

Actually, I was talking about parents who are stupid enough to inflict
unreasonable fears on their children. Try to read before you write, it
works better that way. I don't think Scott has any children, so he
obviously doesn't fall into that category.

You might, however. Let the lash fall where it's deserved.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Bev

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:

> Another one for the artchives of insulting and inflammatory off-topic posts
> from Bev....

Way cool! I did a post so nice that Bertie felt he had to reply to it
twice. Considering the topic of this thread, I'd say that insults and
inflammation are exactly ON topic.

--
Cheers,
Bev

uglytim

tm

Aug 23, 2000, 8:53:54 PM8/23/00
In article <1MWo5.19740$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
".,.,Bert::,..,," <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Do the skiing transvestites but me? No, I think it's a riot. Oh, the
>imagery!
>
>Bert

Skiing transvestites butting you? A rather disturbing imagery. You might
consider putting a picture on your webpage as a public service for dieting
men.
TM

tm

Aug 23, 2000, 11:22:47 PM8/23/00

pacman !

Aug 23, 2000, 11:22:42 PM8/23/00

"Disembowling". Where did you learn how to spell? Looks like YOU
have been "Disembrained". What a GEEK! By chance, are you related to
a scumbag that goes by the name of Eric Leonard?

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 23, 2000, 11:33:40 PM8/23/00
Another one for the artchives of insulting and inflammatory off-topic posts
from Bev.

Boy, when that cork comes loose and pops out, you really spew out the s***,
don't you?

Modeling for the rest of RSA what RSA is really about ...

Thanks for showing what a vicious, angry, vengeful little tyrant you are.
Have you considered anger-management lessons?

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A48F0C...@ktb.net>...

>uglytim wrote:
>>
>> Hey Bert, Bev just threatened you with violence.... better call the cops,
>> lock up your wife, make sure you've gone to the toilet and jump under the
>> bed....
>

>What, are you insinuating that Mrs. Bert might assault him, perhaps in
>collusion with <shudder> me? Well, stranger things have happened. I can't
>imagine being married to somebody as mindless as Bert unless he was
>fabulously wealthy and had a really bad heart.
>
>Mrs. Bert must be a really nice lady to put up with Bert's idiocy. If
>she's frightened of anybody it's probably because Bert tells her stories
>about the boogeypersons.
>
>Whenever there's an earthquake or tornado, they send in troops of
>psychologists to wipe the wrinkles of terror out of the little tykes'
>brains. What's never mentioned is that the wrinkles were put there by
>panic-stricken parents who are either too stupid to know or too panicked to
>care that as long as mommy and daddy take it in stride, the kids will
>too.
>

>Some people really should be horsewhipped.
>

>> :-)
>>
>> Off topic enough for you...
>> Oh great player of mind games.... NOT
>>
>> :-)
>> UT

>Come on, play fair, I SAID it wasn't a death threat...didn't I?

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 23, 2000, 11:38:47 PM8/23/00
Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen to
Scott Abraham.

Shows what kind of person you are, and what kinds of people are left to hang
out on RSA.

Then again, when TM was posting that Scott was talking turd in a toilet
bowl, and was a talking urinal, you were just in stitches.

You and Anthea Kerrison just thought that was the greatest stuff!

But now you turn on your friend, and say that Anthea's idea of hanging
Scott's intestines over a burning fire isn't civilized.

Not much, civilized, about either you or Anthea Kerrison. Vicious and
vengeful animals, you two are ...

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A4946B...@ktb.net>...

>Instead of. Come on, we're civilized now!
>
>BTW, I don't think that there are pain recepters in the walls of the gut.
>Anybody know for sure?

uglytim

Aug 24, 2000, 12:26:13 AM8/24/00

Bert and the moral high ground.....

Nah, just doesn't sound right does it...
:-)

UT

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 24, 2000, 2:31:08 AM8/24/00

Bev wrote in message <39A4B086...@ktb.net>...

>".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen
>> Scott Abraham.
>
>Actually, I was talking about parents who are stupid enough to inflict
>unreasonable fears on their children. Try to read before you write, it
>works better that way. I don't think Scott has any children, so he
>obviously doesn't fall into that category.

What drugs are you on tonight?

Neat job of not including the posts you're responding to.

You're lying, of course. But what's new? We've come to expect that of you.
You weren't sayhing anything at all about parents inflicting unreasonable
fears on their children.

For the terminally-forgetful, or perennially-lying Bev, here's the post you
responded to:

=================================

tm wrote:

> In article <39A48F0C...@ktb.net>, Bev <bas...@ktb.net> wrote:
>
> >Some people really should be horsewhipped.
>
> Before or after the disembowling over hot coals?

Instead of. Come on, we're civilized now!

BTW, I don't think that there are pain recepters in the walls of the gut.
Anybody know for sure

--
Cheers,
Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What fresh hell is this?" -- Dorothy Parker

==========

You don't believe me? Other people don;t believe me? All you have to do is
go up the thread two posts, and see what a deceptive, manipulative liar Bev
is.

Bert

.,.,Bert::,-.

Aug 24, 2000, 2:35:47 AM8/24/00
Of course, you think your flaming and insulting posts are ON-TOPIC. When
there was talk of a moderated RSA, the only question you had was whether
you'd be able to continue your own insulting and derogatory flames,while
everyone else had to adhere to some standards of decent conduct.

Well, now that I've chased Defective Leanne Shirey away from the Usenet
newsgroup, and popped the cork so you're free to speak your mind I'm sure
you'll take full advantage of it.

No need to thank me for my service in getting you out from under that
gag-order from Seattle Police Department Defective Leanne Shirey - your
hypocrisy and lies are thanks enough. It's been painful watching you try to
be silent or try to be nice, to comply with local law-enforcement's orders.

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A4B17D...@ktb.net>...

>".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:
>>
>> Another one for the artchives of insulting and inflammatory off-topic
posts

tm

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <bN0p5.20436$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
".,.,Bert::,-." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen to
>Scott Abraham.
>
>Shows what kind of person you are, and what kinds of people are left to hang
>out on RSA.
>
>Then again, when TM was posting that Scott was talking turd in a toilet
>bowl, and was a talking urinal, you were just in stitches.

Bert,
I'll admit that you and I have had our differences in the past. I've
called you names, you've called me names (come on, 'ericleanard', that's a
real insult). I'll also admit that I have written some really sordid,
disgusting parody at your expense.
But I have a real problem with corrupt judiciary. Seen it destroy people.
At least in the US, you have recourse to combat this sort of thing. Please
take your complaints to the proper authorities.

Saw a really cool display of Spanish Inquisition Era torture equipment at
Todia last year. They actually had large rollers to pull the intestines
out. Saw an Iron Maiden. One of the sickest things was the anal wedge. The
drawings were graphic, the instrument was hideous. Evidentally they'd
slowly lower the 'sinner' onto a large triangular wedge...
Erf.

TM

,....;Bert;.,...

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
Hi, Erik Leonard,

You have the same laws protecting you in the U.S. and I have in the U.S.

And yes, you and I have had our differences in the past. For one thing, you
thought it was "amusing" to write parodies about Scott being a talking turd
in a toilet bowl and being a talking urinal that everyone pissed into.

Corrupt judiciary? You should broaden your perspective. How about corrupt
law enforcement? How about law enforcement attempts to regulate, control,
manipulate or stifle a global Usenet group? You sure don't seem to have any
problems with that!

A local law enforcement official puts out a "gag order" that people should
post on-topic or STFU, and you, like the rest of the sheep, just stick your
heads in the fence waiting to be serviced by Seattle Police Department
Defective Leanne Shirey.

Take my complaints to local law enforcement? What has happened here? A year
ago, when Det. Leanne Shirey tried to suggest that people be nice and keep
on topic, there were screams of outrage, and people from around the world
told her exactly where she could put her thoughts - where the sun don't
shine. Now, allofa sudden, you and everyone else sit back and expect someone
else to speak out for you, to protect your civil liberties for you. What a
bunch of worthless wimps and "victims" RSA has turned into!

You guys *deserve* to be censored, controlled and manipulated by local law
enforcement!

Bert

tm wrote in message ...

>In article <bN0p5.20436$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
>".,.,Bert::,-." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:
>

>>Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen to
>>Scott Abraham.
>>
>>Shows what kind of person you are, and what kinds of people are left to
hang
>>out on RSA.
>>
>>Then again, when TM was posting that Scott was talking turd in a toilet
>>bowl, and was a talking urinal, you were just in stitches.
>

>Bert,
>I'll admit that you and I have had our differences in the past. I've
>called you names, you've called me names (come on, 'ericleanard', that's a
>real insult). I'll also admit that I have written some really sordid,
>disgusting parody at your expense.
>But I have a real problem with corrupt judiciary. Seen it destroy people.
>At least in the US, you have recourse to combat this sort of thing. Please
>take your complaints to the proper authorities.

>TM

tm

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <vj4p5.20780$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
",....;Bert;.,..." <and.your.li...@oz.com> wrote:

>Hi, Erik Leonard,

Hi Bert. I notice you are crossposting, so please excuse me if I do the same.

>You have the same laws protecting you in the U.S. and I have in the U.S.

That has been my point all along, Mr Hoff. If people are truly harrassing
and stalking you 'In Real Life' take it to the proper authorities.

>And yes, you and I have had our differences in the past. For one thing, you
>thought it was "amusing" to write parodies about Scott being a talking turd
>in a toilet bowl and being a talking urinal that everyone pissed into.

They were pretty funny, eh?

>Corrupt judiciary? You should broaden your perspective. How about corrupt
>law enforcement? How about law enforcement attempts to regulate, control,
>manipulate or stifle a global Usenet group? You sure don't seem to have any
>problems with that!

Why of course I do. Just haven't seen any evidence of it yet.

>A local law enforcement official puts out a "gag order" that people should
>post on-topic or STFU, and you, like the rest of the sheep, just stick your
>heads in the fence waiting to be serviced by Seattle Police Department
>Defective Leanne Shirey.

Bert, you are acting kooky again. What exactly is the topic this
mysterious Detective is making me stick to?

>Take my complaints to local law enforcement? What has happened here? A year
>ago, when Det. Leanne Shirey tried to suggest that people be nice and keep
>on topic, there were screams of outrage, and people from around the world
>told her exactly where she could put her thoughts - where the sun don't
>shine. Now, allofa sudden, you and everyone else sit back and expect someone
>else to speak out for you, to protect your civil liberties for you. What a
>bunch of worthless wimps and "victims" RSA has turned into!

Bert, you are changing the subject again. You claim a Seattle police
officer committed perjury, took bribes and will not protect your wife from
death threats. These are serious charges that have nothing to do with
whatever the hell it is you are babbling about above. Really nothing rsa
or anyone on usenet can do to help you. Take your evidence of bribery and
perjury to the proper authorities.
HTH,
TM

,....;Bert;.,...

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
No, I think your talking turd and talking urinal stuff isn't funny - just
pretty disgusting, Erik.

Erik Leonard, you seem to have the *most* difficult time following a post
that hits on more than one subject!

What is the topic that Detective Leanne Shirey thinks people should stick to
when she tells people to stay on-topic? Yo're so busy trying to show that
you are a wit (and are only half-way successful) maybe you've lost sight,
that this is a skiing newsgroup. Take a guess what topic Det. Leanne Shirey
wanted people to stick to?

I talk about Det. Shirey's dictate to stay on topic, and how nobody this
year objects to her dictate, and you tell me to take it to local
authorities. Then you go off on another tangent and say *O'm* changing the
topic!

Geez, Erik, at least make *some* effort to follow along!

Bert

tm wrote in message ...

>In article <vj4p5.20780$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
>",....;Bert;.,..." <and.your.li...@oz.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi, Erik Leonard,
>
>Hi Bert. I notice you are crossposting, so please excuse me if I do the
same.

>>You have the same laws protecting you in the U.S. and I have in the U.S.
>
>That has been my point all along, Mr Hoff. If people are truly harrassing
>and stalking you 'In Real Life' take it to the proper authorities.
>
>>And yes, you and I have had our differences in the past. For one thing,
you

>>thought it was "amusing" to write parodies about Scott being a talking
turd

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <k_Vo5.19365$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
"Barf" <theultimateloser> wrote:
> Oh, wow!
>
> How erudite! How clever! What a comeback!
>
> Is this best that transvestite skiers can come up with? Do those tight
> corsets really cut off circulation to the brain?
>
> Bert

I thought you would enjoy it since it's every bit as erudite and
childish as anything you manage to come up with.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mitchell Isaacs

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00

> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen to
> Scott Abraham.
snip

> Not much, civilized, about either you or Anthea Kerrison. Vicious and
> vengeful animals, you two are ...
Say, Bert, you seem to like attacking Anthea.....do you actually know her?
Like, as in met?

Cheers,
Mitchell

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <j65p5.21023$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

"Barf" <tamponboy.com> wrote:
> No, I think your talking turd and talking urinal stuff isn't funny -
just
> pretty disgusting, Erik.

Yeah, almost as gross as the tapestry of obscenities that flow from the
mouth of Scook the Skank.

You know if Scook (or someone else) pays for Remarq, it should leave a
paper trail back to the actual purchaser/card holder. Might be an
interesting person to interrogate? Anything to worry about. Naw, Barf,
you're such good friends with Law Enforcement. Oh! I am curious why did
you let your membership to the bar lapse? Would you share that with us?

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
Yup.

Bert

Mitchell Isaacs wrote in message ...

>".,.,Bert::,-." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote in message

>> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen
>> Scott Abraham.

>snip

>> Not much, civilized, about either you or Anthea Kerrison. Vicious and
>> vengeful animals, you two are ...

zora...@my-deja.com

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
In article <20000823160657...@ng-fi1.aol.com>,

butt...@aol.com (Butt Dawg) wrote:
> Bert wrote:
>
> > Certainly not you or any of the other transvestite ski e-group
"teamsatin"

> That ski e-group really bugs you, doesn't it Bert? Don't worry -
Zorak,
> nobody, Dave Stallard, Bev and I will always be here for you. We
won't leave
> you, we love you.
>
> xoxoxo,
> McDweeb

Yessiree Bobaloobob! We'll stick to you like stink on shit!

Zweeb

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
You're just jealous because TeamSatin won't let you dance around in a corset
with them ...

Bert

Bev

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:

> Bev wrote in message <39A4B086...@ktb.net>...
> >".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:
> >>
> >> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen
> >> Scott Abraham.
> >
> >Actually, I was talking about parents who are stupid enough to inflict
> >unreasonable fears on their children. Try to read before you write, it
> >works better that way. I don't think Scott has any children, so he
> >obviously doesn't fall into that category.
>
> What drugs are you on tonight?
>
> Neat job of not including the posts you're responding to.
>
> You're lying, of course. But what's new? We've come to expect that of you.
> You weren't sayhing anything at all about parents inflicting unreasonable
> fears on their children.

Great fucking christ, why do I bother? OK, here's the exact text of what I
posted:

-----end reprint-----

--
Cheers,
Bev

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/24/00
Bev, you're even stupider than I thought!

Yeah, you made the post you cited at >Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000
19:57:16 -0700

Then, half an hour later, you posted a post about being "civilized" and
about pain receptors in the gut. To wit:

From: Bev <bas...@ktb.net>
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:20:11 -0700

tm wrote:

> In article <39A48F0C...@ktb.net>, Bev <bas...@ktb.net> wrote:
>
> >Some people really should be horsewhipped.
>
> Before or after the disembowling over hot coals?

Instead of. Come on, we're civilized now!

BTW, I don't think that there are pain recepters in the walls of the gut.

Anybody know for sure?

--
Cheers,
Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What fresh hell is this?" -- Dorothy Pa

====================
I responded to *that* post, the one you made at 20:20 (GMT -7) --

and now you're trying to deny you made it.

I have no idea why you think you can get away with a bald-faced lie by that,
or how you expect to fool people when all they have to do is see the message
I responded to.

Bert

herring" --------

>Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary, TeamSatan!
>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:57:16 -0700
>From: Bev <bas...@ktb.net>
>Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
>
>uglytim wrote:
>>

>> Hey Bert, Bev just threatened you with violence.... better call the cops,
>> lock up your wife, make sure you've gone to the toilet and jump under the
>> bed....
>

>What, are you insinuating that Mrs. Bert might assault him, perhaps in
>collusion with <shudder> me? Well, stranger things have happened. I can't
>imagine being married to somebody as mindless as Bert unless he was
>fabulously wealthy and had a really bad heart.
>
>Mrs. Bert must be a really nice lady to put up with Bert's idiocy. If
>she's frightened of anybody it's probably because Bert tells her stories
>about the boogeypersons.
>
>Whenever there's an earthquake or tornado, they send in troops of
>psychologists to wipe the wrinkles of terror out of the little tykes'
>brains. What's never mentioned is that the wrinkles were put there by
>panic-stricken parents who are either too stupid to know or too panicked to
>care that as long as mommy and daddy take it in stride, the kids will
>too.
>

>Some people really should be horsewhipped.
>

>> :-)
>>
>> Off topic enough for you...
>> Oh great player of mind games.... NOT
>>
>> :-)
>> UT

>Come on, play fair, I SAID it wasn't a death threat...didn't I?
>

>--
>Cheers,
>Bev
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>"What fresh hell is this?" -- Dorothy Parker
>

>-----end reprint-----

>> For the terminally-forgetful, or perennially-lying Bev, here's the post
you
>> responded to:
>>
>> =================================
>> tm wrote:

>> > Before or after the disembowling over hot coals?
>>
>> Instead of. Come on, we're civilized now!
>>
>> BTW, I don't think that there are pain recepters in the walls of the gut.
>> Anybody know for sure
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Bev
>> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> "What fresh hell is this?" -- Dorothy Parker
>>

>> You don't believe me? Other people don;t believe me? All you have to do
is
>> go up the thread two posts, and see what a deceptive, manipulative liar
Bev
>> is.
>>
>> Bert

uglytim

Aug 24, 2000, 6:37:43 PM8/24/00
The reason is because Bert doesn't like being laughed at in real life.
It is so easy to claim this and that on Usenet, going to the police and
looking like a real Kook doesn't sit too well with Bert and Scott.

As per usual they are all talk and no action. I've never encountered such
windbags in my entire life.
Here they are idiots that people pay attention to. In real life they have
already been marginalised by society as total Kooks...

Bert and Scott are right about everything here and in their tiny minds,
isn't it funny how the law is wrong, the police are wrong, society is wrong
and we are all wrong.... and hey Bert has all the answers on his homepage..
he has it all worked out, just no one's listening....
What a terrible thing to take to the grave with you... tsk tsk...

:-)

UT

Alex Heney

Aug 24, 2000, 8:31:34 PM8/24/00
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:34:23 GMT, ",....;Bert;.,..."
<and.your.li...@oz.com> wrote:

>I talk about Det. Shirey's dictate to stay on topic, and how nobody this
>year objects to her dictate, and you tell me to take it to local
>authorities. Then you go off on another tangent and say *O'm* changing the
>topic!

Has anybody but you actually *seen* this 'dictate'? I certainly
haven't.

Like you say, last year when she posted something along those lines,
we basically all said she had no right to say any such thing.

She still doesn't. And if she is stupid enough to try, then she is
just showing a basic lack of understanding of the global nature of
usenet.

And *NO* police force anywhere has the right to make general
'dictates' of that nature. Specific people can (as happened with
SCott) be banned from posting, for specific reasons, provided the
proper court processes are followed. But there is no way any such
order can possibly be made to apply to any newsgroup as a whole.
--

Alex Heney, global villager

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Please remove NO and SPAM from above
address if replying by email.

Alex Heney

Aug 24, 2000, 8:31:33 PM8/24/00
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:00:38 GMT, ".,.,Bert::,-."
<Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote:

>Alex Heney wrote in message <1ma8qso8qdhp0l8ju...@4ax.com>...
>
>I have no idea how you "know" that nobody here thinks it's just fine. So far
>the comments are jokes and cracks, posts that my wife deserves what she
>gets, a resounding silence, and strong support for the group most active in
>harassing me and my wife.

I haven't seen any posts suggesting it is just fine. (Remember, I have
the majority of people involved in all this, on both sides, killfiled,
so I don't see all that many of the posts related to the nastiness.

>>But nobody here actually believes your interpretation of events. You
>>have come out with all sorts of wild and libellous accusations against
>>the police and prosecutors,
>
>Wild? Libelous? IYHO, of course. Not "prosecutors," just King County Deputy
>Prosecuting Attorney Marcine Anderson. I said she's conferred with Det.
>Leanne Shirey about the case. Sure is libelous, isn't it?

You have stated that they conferred 'illegally'. And that various of
the things which happened in that courtroom were illegal. Yes those
statements are libellous, unless provably true. If provably true, then
you should do something about them I am very serious here. If you have
any evidence of illegal practises by either the police or prosecuting
authorities, either individually or on an institutional basis, then
you *should* take action.

>Not "police," just Defective Leanne Shirey, anxious to service the needs of
>the transvestite e-mail ski group and willing to perjure herself in court.
>
>>but are unwilling to take any action over
>>things which, if true, would undoubtedly get those people imprisoned,
>>and then you expect us to believe completely vague and unsubstantiated
>>statements about the above.
>

>Yup, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Marcine Anderson should be imprisoned for
>conferring with a cop about a case.
>
>Vague? I thought I was quite specific.

The vague and unsubstantiated statement of mine referred to your
statements about your wife suffering real life harassment etc. Sorry
if I was not clear.

>>There is not really any significant doubt about that. But most of us
>>are not petty enough to report him (even those few who are in the
>>right jurisdiction).
>

>Proof? Proof? Of course you don;t have any. What were the words you used,
>wild and libelous?

For me, posting style, over a significant period of time, is enough
proof. But even if Bobaloobob is not actually Scott, he is still
violating the restraining order, because it did not allow him to post
either himself or through an intermediary, and B. has made enough
slips to be clear that he is posting Scott's words (which is not
surprising, since IMO, he *is* Scott)..

Hollywood Horvath

Aug 24, 2000, 9:13:34 PM8/24/00
".;Bert::," <Hobbs.d...@teamsatan.losers> wrote:
>Yeah, you're just one of the guys who was getting his yuks about my wife
>being called a crack whore.
>
>There is something you and Det. Leanne Shirey have in common -- neither you
>nor Det. Leanne Shirey give a hoot that my wife doesn't even feel safe in
>her own house.

So you're admitting that you can't protect your own bitches? What kind of
a pimp are you?

--
Horvath

I was surfing the net when Yahoo was only a hillbilly cheer.

For information on the Horvath Network e-mail In...@Horvath.net

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 24, 2000, 10:48:08 PM8/24/00
Oh! I get it!

There are two standards of proof. The "Alex" standard and the "everyone else
but Alex" standard.

You can make false, libelous and defamatory statements accusing a man of
committing a felony because you ahve this great "intuition" about some
nonsense about "posting style."

But if I talk about posting patterns and posting styles, you know because
you are the font of all wisdom that posts about my wife deserving what she
gets, posts blaming *me* for the In Real Life threats and harassment of my
wife, and a grand silence *really* means that everyoine here objects to my
wife being dragged in, threatened, stalked and harassed In Real Life.

Yeah, that logic is pretty clear ... has Dr. Rebecca Love been feeding you
illegal scripts for psychotropic meds to give you a view of reality? I
thought she only did it for husbands who were beating her and endangering
her kids.

Bert

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 24, 2000, 10:56:58 PM8/24/00
Another example of "Alex-Logic" -- that there is one rule for Alex, and
another rule for everyone else.

Alex can make false, defamatory and libelous allegations that Scott Abraham
is posting illegally, based on "Alex's Infallible Intuition"櫘.

On the other hand, a sudden slience by flamers who have great trouble
keeping their lips zipped up doesn't mean anything.

No, Idon't have any direct quote of a direct order from Det. Leanne Shirey
of the Seattle Polcie Department. The person who was kind enough to forward
me info as to what has been going on int he recent e-mail flurry on
"teamsatan," the transsexual skier e-mail list, didn't forward me any direct
quote; just comments from members of the transsexual group *about* what Det.
Shirey told people to do.

After Det. Leanne Shirey got her ears pinned back so neatly, because someone
in the transsexual ski e-mail list "teamsatan" was actually stupid enough to
post Det. Leanne Shirey's directive on-line a year ago. Det. Leanne Shirey
may be bought and paid for, but she is not *entirely* stupid. No, her
directives to the transsexual ski e-mail list that she is wo willing and
anxioius to service are not quoted directly. But all the sheep on that
transsexual list stuck their head in the fence and allowed themselves to be
serviced by Det. Leanne Shirey and were good little sheep, and STFU for a
while.

Bert

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 25, 2000, 2:20:54 AM8/25/00
Funny how MonkeyFace, Bev, suddenly goes silent when caught once more in a
bald-faced lie ... or otherwise is caught with her pants down.

She tried *twice* to deny she had joined in on the general merriment about
what to do with Scott. (Twice? What can I say, except that she is a slow
learner!)

Tried to deny she said:
Bev wrote in message <39A4946B...@ktb.net>...

>tm wrote:
>>
>> In article <39A48F0C...@ktb.net>, Bev <bas...@ktb.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Some people really should be horsewhipped.
>>
>> Before or after the disembowling over hot coals?
>
>Instead of. Come on, we're civilized now!
>
>BTW, I don't think that there are pain recepters in the walls of the gut.

>Anybody know for sure?
>
>--
>Cheers,
>Bev

Caught, twice, all of a sudden she grows silent.

Sort of the general response here to "Observer's" post in "Ongoing Criminal
INvestigation."

Bev, like so many here, read their manners books upside down, and follow the
philosophy "if you can;t say anything bad about someone don't say anything
at all."

Bert

Bev wrote in message <39A5A837...@ktb.net>...

>".,.,Bert::,-." wrote:
>>
>> Bev wrote in message <39A4B086...@ktb.net>...

>> >Actually, I was talking about parents who are stupid enough to inflict
>> >unreasonable fears on their children. Try to read before you write, it
>> >works better that way. I don't think Scott has any children, so he
>> >obviously doesn't fall into that category.
>>
>> What drugs are you on tonight?
>>
>> Neat job of not including the posts you're responding to.
>>
>> You're lying, of course. But what's new? We've come to expect that of
you.
>> You weren't sayhing anything at all about parents inflicting unreasonable
>> fears on their children.
>

>Great fucking christ, why do I bother? OK, here's the exact text of what I
>posted

somewhere else, on a completely different topic ...

tm

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
In article <afop5.23155$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

",...;Bert;.,.,," <no.netcopp...@copbuster.com> wrote:

>Funny how MonkeyFace, Bev, suddenly goes silent when caught once more in a
>bald-faced lie ... or otherwise is caught with her pants down.

Projecting again, bert? Notice you have become rather silent concerning your
claim that a Seattle police officer has taken bribes and committed perjury
in order to gain favor from a transexual group.
Suddenly caught in a lie, pants down (yuck), cork in mouth?

>She tried *twice* to deny she had joined in on the general merriment about
>what to do with Scott. (Twice? What can I say, except that she is a slow
>learner!)

Oh silly, that has nothing to do with your precious Scott Abraham. Why
would anyone want to torture that poor feeble-minded nit?
HTH,
TM

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Learn to read more carefully, Erik Leonard.

I never said that TeamSatan's "rent-a-cop" Det. Leanne Shirey took monetary
bribes to sell out to the transsexual ski e-mail group. And, yes, as I said
earlier, she did perjure herself in court. Her denial, under oath, that I
had contacted her regarding threats of physical violence to myself and my
family was an outright lie. Her private ex-parte meeting with the judge
after the judge had issued the order, in order to modify the order, was also
illegal.

Of course, you, too, were part of that illegal private ex-parte conference
with the judge after she had concluded the case and issued the order.

Bert

tm wrote in message ...

>In article <afop5.23155$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
>",...;Bert;.,.,," <no.netcopp...@copbuster.com> wrote:
>

>>Funny how MonkeyFace, Bev, suddenly goes silent when caught once more in a
>>bald-faced lie ... or otherwise is caught with her pants down.

tm

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
In article <Ygpp5.23532$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

",...;Bert;.,.,," <no.netcopp...@copbuster.com> wrote:

>Learn to read more carefully, Erik Leonard.
>
>I never said that TeamSatan's "rent-a-cop" Det. Leanne Shirey took monetary
>bribes to sell out to the transsexual ski e-mail group.

So exactly what sort of bribe did she accept? Or was it blackmail? Come
on, bert, you keep making the claim but won't provide the interesting
details. Surely you have some proof and are not just making this up. That
would be unethical, and we all know how ethical you are. Say, do you agree
with Scott's post yesterday where he claimed you and he were being
harrassed by the Seattle PD? What's that all about?

> And, yes, as I said
>earlier, she did perjure herself in court. Her denial, under oath, that I
>had contacted her regarding threats of physical violence to myself and my
>family was an outright lie. Her private ex-parte meeting with the judge
>after the judge had issued the order, in order to modify the order, was also
>illegal.

And by failing to report it, you condone it.

>Of course, you, too, were part of that illegal private ex-parte conference
>with the judge after she had concluded the case and issued the order.

Oh dear, now I am part of the evil conspiracy? Me? Please post proof.
Thanks,
TM

>Bert
>
>tm wrote in message ...
>>In article <afop5.23155$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
>>",...;Bert;.,.,," <no.netcopp...@copbuster.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Funny how MonkeyFace, Bev, suddenly goes silent when caught once more in a
>>>bald-faced lie ... or otherwise is caught with her pants down.

tm

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
In article <_flp5.22692$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

",...;Bert;.,.,," <no.netcopp...@copbuster.com> wrote:

>On the other hand, a sudden slience by flamers who have great trouble
>keeping their lips zipped up doesn't mean anything.

hey bert, I'm working on a new conspiracy theory. Want to hear it? No? Too bad.
It goes like this-

Your wife is a member of TeamSatan. She fabricated the stories of
telephone harrassment hoping you would defame law enforcement officials in
a public forum, viewing this as an easy way out of an abusive
relationship.

Whatdoya think? Pretty good so far? Wait, it gets better.

The Usenet entity known as 'Pacman' is actually your stepson. He is taking
out his frustrations of an unhappy home life on usenet, hoping to earn
favor with his stepfather to prevent further abuse of his mother.

Good, eh?
Now, where were you the day Marilyn Monroe died?
TM

PS: bert, before you start bleating about 'internet terrorism', this is
just another exercise in conspiracy theory, much as you have been doing
the last week-
An Usenet newsgroup is out to get you.
A police officer was paid off by transexuals to frame you in a court of law.
Scott is not posting from a long distance ISP in SLC but EL is posting
from a really long distance ISP in japan.

Actually, now that I look at it, my theory retains more water.
HAND

Sundance

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Hey Bert

Your obviously a wit yourself who's doing the job only halfway there.
You've just proved over the last few weeks/months/years that you can spin up
the wildest lot of bullshit known to man - and yet you have failed to
realise any of your potential! If you had two of the 1/2 wits you've got,
you'd take your stories to Jerry Springer and make some money out of them!
Everything else on his show comes across as stories spun out of deluded
peoples minds, so I figure yours (and Scott's) would be perfect! There's no
help for the dopey humans in this society!

Go on big guy, flame me - post up my real name, and flame me! Ohh you
can't - gee too bad.

Sundance

Bev

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
",...;Bert;.,.,," wrote:

> Funny how MonkeyFace, Bev, suddenly goes silent...

Just for curious, Bertie, who told you it was effective debating strategy
to play both sides of the fence? Dumping on people for "stalking and
harassing" and then dumping again when they "go silent" seems to be more
indicative of confusion than virtue.

--
Cheers, Bev
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
--Gene Spafford (1992)

,...;Bert;.,.,,

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Duh ...

MonkeyFace, Bev, is having fun distorting the truth again.

I've never said, or suggested, that Bev had anything to do with the threats,
stalking and harassment of my wife In Real Life. Or anything to do with the
death threats and threats of physical violence against me and my family.

All she has done is chortled, and pointed out that my wife deserved it, and
that I deserved it.

Until Det. Leanne Shirey stuck that cork in her mouth.

Yeah, I dumped on Bev for "going silent" -- then worked to get that cork out
of her mouth, protect her fredom of speech for her. But I never dumped on
her for In Real Life stalking and harassment, of my wife or of myself.

She's trying to say otherwise -- but you gotta expect that MonkeyFace would
be lying, manipulating, distoriting the truth.

Bert

insomnea

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Hi Bert,

So you're jealous because she's articulate?

Here is a clock for you. It should confuse you while you wait for
messages.

http://www.syncmediacom.com/q2rock/bomk.html

I found one of your hated tormenters. This must be the Homepage of that
diabolical Zorak. Zordoc is only a diguise!
Go get him nimble nodes!

http://www.zordoc.com/webcam/index.html

If cam isn't working Zorak is just disabling it to piss Bert off!

insomnea

* Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

BrritSki

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00

",...;Bert;.,.,," wrote:

> Yup.
>
> Bert
>
> Mitchell Isaacs wrote in message ...
> >".,.,Bert::,-." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote in message

> >> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen
> >> Scott Abraham.

> >snip
> >> Not much, civilized, about either you or Anthea Kerrison. Vicious and
> >> vengeful animals, you two are ...
> >Say, Bert, you seem to like attacking Anthea.....do you actually know her?
> >Like, as in met?

Yup, he met her and then fell over on a cat track.

Mitchell Isaacs

Aug 26, 2000, 12:18:22 AM8/26/00
",...;Bert;.,.,," <no.netcopp...@copbuster.com> wrote in message
> Yup.
>
> Bert
When? tell us about it?

Mitchell

> Mitchell Isaacs wrote in message ...
> >".,.,Bert::,-." <Shirey....@teamsatan.losers> wrote in message
> >> Thank you for your "civilized" views as to what you think should happen
> >> Scott Abraham.
> >snip
> >> Not much, civilized, about either you or Anthea Kerrison. Vicious and
> >> vengeful animals, you two are ...
> >Say, Bert, you seem to like attacking Anthea.....do you actually know
her?
> >Like, as in met?
> >

> >Cheers,
> >Mitchell

.:Bert::;.

Aug 26, 2000, 12:55:26 AM8/26/00
OK, since you asked.

Anthea Kerrison came to the U.S. a number of years ago. Scott Abraham
graciously carved out the time to give her a weeks-long personal tour of ski
areas in the West.

For my part, one day I took her up to my own ski area (Crystal Mountain - I
was one of the stockholders before Boyme Mountain bought the area out) and
comped her to a free day of skiing.

After Scott Abraham twisted her arm, she graciously agreed to go halves with
Scott in buying me a pack of French Fries to go with my lunch.

On the ski trip and on the drive, she bent my ear with tales of the "yellow
invasion," perils of the "Abos" and other anecdotes that convinced me that
racism is alive in the "land down under."

She mentions this trip on her Web site, in her description of her U.S. trip
prior to the "Whistler Invasion." Of course, because it's an Anthea Kerrison
ski trip report, it's all about Anthea Kerrison. But in amongst all the "Me!
Me! Me!" reports on her Web site, if you carefully read between the lines,
you can find out something about the ski areas she visited.

Your own Briundabella Ski club site
(http://www.pcug.org.au/~rkerriso/skiclub/Links.html) dignifies Anthea
Kerrison's personal monalogs with listings right after CIS Snow, Snow-Info,
Chill Factor, BOM SCT & NSW weather reports and other vital information
skiers in the Land of Oz can't do without. Wade through the saga of
"Anthea's 1997 Canada/US Trip" (http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1298/)
and you'll find her version of meeting me.

You can find Anthea's catty panning of your Perisher Blue ski area at:
(http://excite.goski.com/raus/1perisher.htm)

The praise she had for Olin Skis in her 1999 review (even while she was
leading an anti-Olin-Ski boycott because of her personal vendetta against
Scott Abraham) is at: (http://goski.com/gear/olin/1olin01.htm).

BTW, I'll caution you to be temperate in your response, so that you do not
run afoul of the Australian Broadcasting Authority's "Restricted Access
Systems Declaration 1999" that went into effect 1/1/2000. It's not clear
that you have registered with the Aussie government for the right to review
Internet content that is likely to be rated "R" or above. If you have
registered properly with your government, I welcome you to peruse the
content of RSA.

=======================
GILC AlertVolume 3, Issue 8December 14, 1999
Welcome to the Global Internet Liberty Campaign Newsletter.
Welcome to GILC Alert, the newsletter of the Global Internet Liberty
Campaign. We are an international organization of groups working for
cyber-liberties, who are determined to preserve civil liberties and human
rights on the Internet.
Free Expression[1] Australian net censorship plans steamroll forward
[2] Yahoo censors chat boards
[3] Seattle police get Usenet gag orders
"Under the "Restricted Access Systems
Declaration 1999 (No.1)", individuals would have to register for the right
to view Internet content that is likely to be rated "R". The regulations
would require certain "[m]andatory data items for the electronic lodgement
of an application" including "name of applicant; declaration that applicant
is 18 years of age or over; and either credit card details; or digital
signature". The Declaration would even force registrants to provide such
things as birth certificates or passports if they want to register in
paperform.
The ABA's standards are effective January 1, 2000. "

Bert

.:Bert::;.

Aug 26, 2000, 2:02:07 AM8/26/00
Yes, very articulate.

I got to admire her prose at "Anthea's Page"
http://expage.com/page/antheapage

Witchcraft, weird dreams, her fantasies of being a singer, a love calculator
and lots of other good stuff ...

Bert

tm

Aug 26, 2000, 2:27:26 AM8/26/00
In article <25Ip5.25344$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>, ".:Bert::;."
<blo...@yteamsatin.com> wrote:

>OK, since you asked.

Embracing the dweebside now, bert?

After all these months of bleating about rsa poster's unethical hypocrisy
at not condemning mailbombing and death threats, and you refuse to report
corruption in the Seattle police force? Dear god man, transexuals paid off
a police officer to frame you and your meal-ticket Scott Abraham in a
court of law. Do something about it.

And, after months of squalking about the evils of my 'talking turd' and
'talking urinal' parodies, you begin to post similar stories? Unethical
hypocrisy or hero worship? (Just don't take the groupie thing too far,
bert, I know how obsessive you can get.)

And, after hundreds of posts squealing about stalking and harrassing and
flaming, you are suddenly doing the same thing? Is your home life so
miserable, are you so desparate for attention, that you must become a
Dweeb?

Pull yourself together, bert. KOTM awards are not the be-all of usenet.
Conversation is.
So, merkin politician Pat Buchanan- inconsequential self-serving windbag,
or true conservative? (Hoping you can give me some insight into the
'inconsequential, self-serving windbag' frame'o mind.)

Your pal,
TM

.:Bert::;.

Aug 26, 2000, 2:31:35 AM8/26/00
Hey, that must be some powerful weed!

Care to share?

Bert

tm

Aug 26, 2000, 2:43:26 AM8/26/00
In article <bvJp5.25376$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>, ".:Bert::;."
<blo...@yteamsatin.com> wrote:

>Hey, that must be some powerful weed!
>
>Care to share?
>
>Bert

Har. So you you are one of us now. Good on you.
Wanna goof on Scotty?

insomnea

Aug 26, 2000, 2:40:23 AM8/26/00

Yes, yes,

Go here, it says it for me.

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics6/a-misc-2/a-misc-2TN/_fahqueue.html

Did you clean bobalooey's cage today?
What about that bustier? you've gone silent on that. GAG order?

insomnea

.:Bert::;.

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00

insomnea wrote in message <39A76779...@whoever.com>...

>What about that bustier? you've gone silent on that. GAG order?
>
> insomnea

Yup. Got that one right. The thought of you in a bustier does want to make
me gag ...

Bert

insomnea

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
Ah, Oh!

Snipping and not admitting?
Getting tired?
saying "same to you" ??
Give us one more conspiracy theory before you slip on your teddy and go
"nighty-nite".

insomnea

".:Bert::;." wrote:

> insomnea wrote in message <39A76779...@whoever.com>...
>

> >What about that bustier? you've gone silent on that. GAG order?
> >
> > insomnea

tm

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
In article <h0Kp5.25383$Ur3.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>, ".:Bert::;."
<blo...@yteamsatin.com> wrote:

>insomnea wrote in message <39A76779...@whoever.com>...
>

>>What about that bustier? you've gone silent on that. GAG order?
>>
>> insomnea
>

>Yup. Got that one right. The thought of you in a bustier does want to make
>me gag ...

Gag? What, is there a cork in your mouth? Perhaps your wife, as a member
of TeamSatan, is censoring your posts?
TM

--
In article <39A75E37...@NOSPAMPLEACEhotmail.com>, Dean Humphries <snu...@NOSPAMPLEACEhotmail.com> wrote:
nyone can newgroup.
>Filling it with posters in another matter entirely.

.::Bert::.

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
No, Erik Leonard, I don't think so ...
I'm not up for your "flaming" aus.snow with your resurrection, a year
later, of the defamatory lies about Scott blackmailing the Catholic Church.

Bad enough that Anthea Kerrison first published these defamatory lies, in
her e-mails to her private e-mail group, months before she went whining to
her "rent-a-cop" Det. Leanne Shirey that it was Scott that was harassing
her.

Even worse that you and so many others made that into a "hot topic" on RSA
over a year ago.

So now you want to muck it up in aus.snow a year later, hoping to find
someone to play with you.

Why don;t you go play with yourself, Erik Leonard?

Bert

RL

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
>>>BD tried to reassure Berf: