More death threats from Kerrison terrorists

AndyPandy

Aug 9, 2001, 11:59:35 PM8/9/01

Lets see. To whom did I lend that rifle? Bloody Rainbow 6!

Seeing the top half of Scotts head disappear in a puff of pink, leaving just
a jaw would be such a sight!

Sorry Scott you have NO friends in Australia. WE all hate you.

Ha! Ha!

"Scott Abraham" <scot...@home.com> wrote in message
> Of course, you have no comment about death threats-but you have the gall
to say
> I am pushing my luck.
> Tell me, are all Aussies so amoral, or just friends of Kerrison?
>
> C & G wrote:
>
> > You're now pushing your luck with this newsgroup, Scott. I've
"killfiled"
> > you too!
> > Scott Abraham <scot...@home.com> wrote in message
> > > The last of many death threats from the terrorist gang of Anthea
Kerrison.

> > criminal

> > in.
> > back to
> > morning.
> > by
> > packed

> > for

Scott Abraham

Aug 10, 2001, 1:46:11 AM8/10/01
More cowardly death threats from a Kerrison terrorist.

Eviel Dewar

Jan 16, 2024, 8:24:58 AMJan 16
On Thursday, August 9, 2001 at 11:59:35 PM UTC-4, AndyPandy wrote:
> Lets see. To whom did I lend that rifle? Bloody Rainbow 6!
> Seeing the top half of Scotts head disappear in a puff of pink, leaving just
> a jaw would be such a sight!
> Sorry Scott you have NO friends in Australia. WE all hate you.
> Ha! Ha!

I remember this one! I specifically remembered the phrase "puff of pink", searched on it, and found the post right away. Of course, Trunky is so stupid he'll think I spent hours looking for it. What a maroon!

AndyPandy was really funny.