Schattie calls Bertrude his "ski wife"!

Eviel Dewar

Feb 6, 2024, 8:37:55 PMFeb 6
And refers to their erstwhile friendship as a "ski marriage"!

I always thought their relationship was more than a little gay, but sheesh!

Eviel Dewar

Feb 6, 2024, 8:40:17 PMFeb 6
On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 8:37:55 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
> And refers to their erstwhile friendship as a "ski marriage"!
>
> I always thought their relationship was more than a little gay, but sheesh!

Here they were in happier times, before their divorce:

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MERV0L8

Look at the size of the helmet on Schattie! It's like a Frankenstein head!

Eviel Dewar

Feb 8, 2024, 1:07:15 PMFeb 8
My takeoff on Tom Lehrer's "Oedipus Rex":

Sodom, Sodom, SodomBert
Was a thoroughly strange per-vert --
He LOVED his step-son!