I will now reveal Schattie Abraham's time in the mile

Eviel Dewar

Feb 18, 2024, 10:02:07 AMFeb 18
Or rather, what he claimed was his time. As we know, he lies so much, he can't even remember all of his lies!

It was 4:20

Quote:

"Another clue, Jeremiah.
When I was your age, I was dressing in short pants and showing my legs before 15,000 adoring fans.
Ran the mile in 4:20. Used to go jogging with a guy named Pre that you probably never heard of.
Ah, youth."

Schattie is truly a lying sodomite liar, with a poor memory to boot!

Eviel Dewar

Feb 18, 2024, 10:04:07 AMFeb 18
And here is the link to prove the quote is real:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.skiing.alpine/c/_QsA72VPerg/m/KwunDI0yK10J