Yes, I am waiting for you in Hell, Schattie

Lord Satan, Prince of Darkness

Feb 21, 2024, 5:46:38 PMFeb 21
I shall sodomize you with My enormous phallus of red-hot iron. Your body shall be torn in two and your bowels burnt to ash. Torrents of rectal blood shall be turned instantly into red steam, the hissing drowned out by your shrieks of agony, sweeter to Me than the music of the Celestial Spheres. My thrusting will rise to a furious crescendo, and then My ejaculate of molten metal will tear off your bent melon head! Your blackened skull will roll into a corner, where My demons will have obscene congress with its empty eye sockets. Then shall your body be knit back together, only for your torments to be repeated all over again, exactly as before, for all Eternity. And I promise you Schattie, that your agonies will not diminish one with repetition, but shall instead be as fresh the thousandth time as they were the first. As will the millionth, as will the billionth, as will the trillionth. Perhaps I shall inform you of these anniversaries, or perhaps I shall just let you keep count yourself.