Fontaine Stone/Belt Combo for sale

Kevin Brandt

Nov 29, 2003, 12:22:24 AM11/29/03
I have a Fontaine FSC-11 that is no longer being used for sale. This machine
is a dual-station stone and belt grinder. It is currently in storage at my
house near St Paul, MN. It is electronically controlled for individual
settings on both the stone speed and the diamond dresser. It is capable of
both lineal and cross-hatch grinding on the stone. Both the stone and diamond
are at around 50%, but are in good shape. I am willing to deliver and set up
under the right terms. Sold new for around $17,000 in '97. Asking $4900. More
details are available upon request. Please send private e-mail's to
KRBr...@aol.com for responses.