Oh NO! The menweb.org website is GONE!

Eviel Dewar

Mar 23, 2022, 9:34:37 PM3/23/22
Terrible news! The menweb.org site is no gone! That priceless trove of Men's Movement information, advice, interviews, literature -- gone! Schattie's incest porn -- gone! All of it gone forever. This is a tragedy for men's work all over the US and North America, and indeed the world.

I posted Bert's poem "Men's Movement to Earth" here luckily, but we have lost the link to the recording of him reading it, as well as the recordings of his thoughts and memories about Seattle Men. That is terribly sad, and a heavy loss to all. There was nothing like the sound of Bert's voice.

By chance, I had the front webpage of the site in my browser cache, so I was able to save it to disk as an HMTL file. You load it into a browser, and see how when you mouse over a linked phrase, the font for it gets bigger and makes the rest of the page shift down in the most disorienting way. Cool man! I made a screenshot and uploaded it to the link below, so everyone can see the worst, most puke-making webpage ever crated

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME8VKO5

Eviel Dewar

Mar 25, 2022, 8:10:44 PM3/25/22
I came up with a song, inspired by Tom Lehrer's "Oedipus Rex":

Sodom, Sodom, SodomBert
Was a thoroughly strange per-vert --
He LOVED his stepson!

twob...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2022, 1:43:36 AM3/26/22
Truly a shame, there was some great stuff there. Been a legacy site for a decade, at least. That original webpage was created over twenty five years ago, and considering the technology, was a marvel of creativity and composition. Idiot.
Where ya been, freak? Back in the chimo hotel?
I've been to Brundage and Tamarack, four days at Sun Valley, five at Park City and the Canyons, and a couple small areas that were a huge relief after dealing with the crowds of ignorant flatlander gumbies. People like you, except you can't ski anymore because you are not allowed near children. Or away from the coverage zone of your ankle bracelet.
Should be heading up to Whistler Sunday for three days. Where have YOU skied this year? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of incest porn, was that what got you violated back into Bubba's loving arms? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott Abraham

Mar 31, 2022, 12:19:26 AM3/31/22
Yo, freak?
Found myself on Franz's run today so I skied all the way to the base, reenacting the Humiliate the Fat Fugly Bitch Anthea Kerrison Memorial Downhill.
Always a pleasure calling a bluff and embarassing an asshole. I can only hope I get to meet you in person someday. Skiing a half day tomorrow and heading home. Life sucks, eh?

Scott Abraham

Apr 2, 2022, 12:51:14 AM4/2/22
Pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy Ffffffaaarrrtttt, where are you? Is Bubba glad to have you back?
BTW, I might be able to put menweb back up. Just to piss ya off. We shall see.

Scott Abraham

Apr 5, 2022, 1:48:31 AM4/5/22
I've got the hard drive, now all I have to do is find someone who knows what they are doing to put the site back up. Menweb will live again. NANANANANANANANA, idiot.
Looks like I will go up to Crystal Thursday. Back to Whistler in a couple weeks. Where have YOU skied this year, clown? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott Abraham

Apr 6, 2022, 11:54:27 PM4/6/22
PPPPPUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYY FFFAAAARRRRTTTT, where are you? Please, please tell me that Huggies is your cellmate. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alan

Apr 7, 2022, 12:32:36 AM4/7/22
Where were you when you slunk through Vancouver during the day?

:-)

Scott Abraham

Apr 7, 2022, 12:38:07 AM4/7/22
Slunk? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's what Pussy Fart does when he has to shower.
Here's a laugh for you, or should I say, a laugh for me. An AA buddy was staying in the village, told him I would be at the information tower at 11. He found me, no problems, no other questions. And YOU have never had the balls and never will. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Here's another laugh. Ran into a patroller who had heard the story of what a stalking, obsessed, deranged dickless stalker you are, right before I walked out of the Roundhouse to waste five minutes at the tower hoping you'd show up. Years ago. Of course, I told him that you'd never show up and never had. Of course, you could always call SPD and claim I threatened your life. Please. You pathetic, lying, deranged piece of shit dickless freak. Go fuck yourself. Baker rule invoked before you get a chance to play your insane games.

Alan

Apr 7, 2022, 12:43:22 AM4/7/22
Really?

With two information towers, he was magically able to figure out which one?

I didn't show because I told you I wouldn't when you refused to tell me
exactly where you'd be on that occasion.

On other occasions, you've refused to tell me exactly when instead.

You have never once told me exactly where AND exactly when a meeting was
supposed to happen.

Scott Abraham

Apr 8, 2022, 2:17:41 PM4/8/22
Hilarious. How predictable. How cowardly. How Mad Dog. You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

Alan

Apr 9, 2022, 12:47:26 AM4/9/22
>> exactly where you'Itd be on that occasion.
>>
>> On other occasions, you've refused to tell me exactly when instead.
>>
>> You have never once told me exactly where AND exactly when a meeting was
>> supposed to happen.
>
> Hilarious. How predictable. How cowardly. How Mad Dog. You are insane. Go fuck yourself.

If it's predictable, it's because it's predictable that I will tell the
truth.

Eviel Dewar

Apr 11, 2022, 5:08:48 PM4/11/22
On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 12:38:07 AM UTC-4, twob...@gmail.com wrote:

> Here's another laugh. Ran into a patroller who had heard the story of what a stalking, obsessed, deranged dickless stalker you are, right before I walked out of the Roundhouse to waste five minutes at the tower hoping you'd show up. Years ago. Of course, I told him that you'd never show up and never had.

LOL! Sure you did, Schattie. Another one of your imaginary friends, like the commanding officer of the unit responsible for your "brief but exciting stay in-country".

Your wholly imaginary stay, LOL. The only 'Nam you know about is NAMBLA. ;)

Scott Abraham

Apr 11, 2022, 5:27:17 PM4/11/22
On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 2:08:48 PM UTC-7, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 12:38:07 AM UTC-4, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Here's another laugh. Ran into a patroller who had heard the story of what a stalking, obsessed, deranged dickless stalker you are, right before I walked out of the Roundhouse to waste five minutes at the tower hoping you'd show up. Years ago. Of course, I told him that you'd never show up and never had.
> LOL! Sure you did, Schattie.

That's right, freak. I sure did. One thing for sure: YOU have never shown up and YOU will never ID yourself. How was your stay at the chimo hotel?

> Another one of your imaginary friends, like the commanding officer of the unit responsible for your "brief but exciting stay in-country".

Holy shit. You are so deranged you expect me to subject my friends to your stalking, but you can't even name yourself? He was a damn good friend. Alas no longer with us. Hey, how is your imaginary friend Bubba? I bet that wasn't an imaginary dick up your ass.
Damn, you are desperate. Pathetic. Laughable. What's that name again?

> Your wholly imaginary stay, LOL. The only 'Nam you know about is NAMBLA. ;)

Going to repeat that imaginary trip Wednesday, it is midwinter in our neighborhood. And for damn sure I know about NAMBLA. Your peeps hate me and fear me. Only had one freak ever state he was a member, no wonder you hide YOUR membership. Instant revocation of parole, eh?
When I take a piss on the snow at Whistler, I will dedicate it to you. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
35 days and counting. Where have YOU skied this winter? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Eviel Dewar

Dec 20, 2022, 6:58:47 PM12/20/22
On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 5:27:17 PM UTC-4, twob...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 2:08:48 PM UTC-7, eviel...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Another one of your imaginary friends, like the commanding officer of the unit responsible for your "brief but exciting stay in-country".
> Holy shit. You are so deranged you expect me to subject my friends to your stalking, but you can't even name yourself? He was a damn good friend. Alas no longer with us.

Schattie, are you doubling down on your cock-and-bull story of having gone to Vietnam? How laughable. Why don't you post the note your mythical commanding officer friend sent to you? Give us some corroborating information, Schattie. Or I'll be forced to post the results of my own investigation into the matter!