RSA is at it again

hrho...@sbcglobal.net

Oct 9, 2013, 2:04:57 PM10/9/13
Looks like RSA is going under again. Need posts here about actual skiing!!

downhill

Oct 10, 2013, 8:14:46 AM10/10/13
hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Looks like RSA is going under again. Need posts here about actual skiing!!

If we can post here....

pigo

Oct 11, 2013, 11:25:05 AM10/11/13
On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:04:57 PM UTC-6, hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Looks like RSA is going under again. Need posts here about actual skiing!!

Last post
too long
of lines?

How about
these?

Just need
some skiing
or
postholling
now!

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 11, 2013, 1:23:41 PM10/11/13
This is an attempt at posting via <sniff> googlegroups. I kind of hope it doesn't work.

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 11, 2013, 4:02:56 PM10/11/13
On Friday, October 11, 2013 10:23:41 AM UTC-7, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

> This is an attempt at posting via <sniff> googlegroups. I kind of hope it doesn't work.

It did. I'm really sorry to hear it. Posting through googlegroups
just makes me feel dirty. More bad news -- a "more quoted than original
material" message from robomod gets sent to your email, and the damn
thing is multiple pages long. I'm blathering on just to make sure
that I write enough.

I also got a "too-long-line-length" error, so I've deliberately added
carriage returns to this message to make the lines shorter.

What servers are the people whose posts consistently get through
using? Eternal-september never works for me, and aioe only worked
a couple of times and not recently.

ObSki: As long as there's snow at Mammoth/June, does it really
matter (aside from holiday rates) WHEN you go?

Cheers,
Bev

pigo

Oct 11, 2013, 4:21:31 PM10/11/13
On Friday, October 11, 2013 2:02:56 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

I've erased all quotes. Letting
the lines get a little longer.

Wonder if this will get posted?
I'm not one of the "consistently"
through people.

Weekends are worse than weekdays.
But you are right, standing in
line all day is still just that.
Whether it's a holiday or just
a weekend.

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 11, 2013, 4:21:41 PM10/11/13
Tried posting again here. Disappeared into the void.
There are no miracles.

pigo

Oct 11, 2013, 4:42:29 PM10/11/13
On Friday, October 11, 2013 2:21:41 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

Lost the quotes. Going for longer lines. Will there be a Backlash for
that?

Tried to keep it about as long as your header. That's how it shows up
here. No telling how on the post. Post? As in Posthole?

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 11, 2013, 9:41:51 PM10/11/13
On Friday, October 11, 2013 1:42:29 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

> Lost the quotes. Going for longer lines. Will there be a Backlash for
>
> that?
>
> Tried to keep it about as long as your header. That's how it shows up
>
> here. No telling how on the post. Post? As in Posthole?

A bit surreal...

You seem to be the only one whose posts generate the extra blank lines.
Have you any explanation?

Cheers,
Bev

pigo

Oct 11, 2013, 11:21:49 PM10/11/13
On Friday, October 11, 2013 7:41:51 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

No. I don't. I have the few extra seconds free
in my life to deal with them when need be. So I
haven't bothered other than to notice and wish
that I knew.

Bob F

Oct 12, 2013, 3:17:44 PM10/12/13
I tried posting via both eternal-september and aioe yesterday, and didn't get
through.

downhill

Oct 12, 2013, 6:52:04 PM10/12/13
I try and 60% or greater go to never never land

Bob F

Oct 12, 2013, 8:00:19 PM10/12/13
downhill wrote:

> I try and 60% or greater go to never never land

Still kind of the "not usable" range. But maybe it's improving.

hrho...@sbcglobal.net

Oct 12, 2013, 9:55:54 PM10/12/13
I post thru Google groups and have not ever been denied access or had posting not show up.

downhill

Oct 12, 2013, 10:51:56 PM10/12/13
hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> I post thru Google groups and have not ever been denied access or had posting not show up.

I do not use any google app where I must log in.

Bob F

Oct 17, 2013, 9:42:01 AM10/17/13
My second successful post from E-S!

I'm beginning to think it's starting to work. If a moderator has been working on
it - good job!