Need for this group waning?!

hrho...@sbcglobal.net

Mar 20, 2015, 1:41:32 PM3/20/15
Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still need to keep this group active???

The Real Bev

Mar 20, 2015, 10:18:11 PM3/20/15
On 03/20/2015 10:41 AM, hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still need to keep this group active???

Sentimental value.

--
Cheers, Bev
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock

downhill

Mar 22, 2015, 10:35:40 AM3/22/15
The Real Bev wrote:
> On 03/20/2015 10:41 AM, hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>> Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still
>> need to keep this group active???
>
> Sentimental value.

The other group is still drawing loons and wingnuts.....

Bob F

Mar 22, 2015, 1:32:09 PM3/22/15
hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still
> need to keep this group active???

With the incredible intellect currently being displayed in the parent group, I'm
not so sure.

lal_truckee

Mar 23, 2015, 1:57:18 PM3/23/15
On 3/20/15 10:41 AM, hrho...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Now that our resident kook seems to have stopped posting, do we still need to keep this group active???

Too early to tell...