Just another shot via googlegroups

TheRealBev Ashley

Nov 14, 2013, 2:15:43 AM11/14/13
Not much hope, but not much cost either.

pigo

Nov 19, 2013, 3:52:35 PM11/19/13
On Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:15:43 AM UTC-7, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
> Not much hope, but not much cost either.

Seems to be working fine.
I just have to shorten
the lines. But the way I
have the other group set
up, trunky, any quote by
trunky, or any thread it
starts are not even there.
So that's just as good,
maybe better?

Thunderbolt the Wondercolt

Dec 3, 2013, 9:38:39 AM12/3/13
On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:15:43 PM UTC-8, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
> Not much hope, but not much cost either.

Readable here.

VtSkier

Dec 8, 2013, 10:58:22 AM12/8/13
Hmmm.
Thunderbolt gets through but I don't. curiouser and curiouser.

VtSkier

Dec 8, 2013, 11:47:09 AM12/8/13
I sent "Hmmm..." yesterday the 7th at 3PM or so. Came through here at
11AM today (8th). Not bad. Let's see if this keeps up.

The Real Bev

Dec 8, 2013, 12:54:22 PM12/8/13
Test from aioe 9:53 am 12/8. It probably won't go through either. A
couple of previous tests since 11/13 disappeared into the ether.

Finally show here. Next week...

--
Cheers, Bev
A spokesperson for 60s band 'the animals' has today made a

The Real Bev

Dec 8, 2013, 2:21:52 PM12/8/13
> Finally show here. Next week...

SNOW!

Got a message from robomod chastising me for more included text than
original. I guess it likes aioe better than eternal-september.

<taptap> Is this thing on?

--
Cheers, Bev
There are 10 types of people in this world,

downhill

Dec 9, 2013, 9:59:38 AM12/9/13
The Real Bev wrote:
>> Finally show here. Next week...
>
> SNOW!
>
> Got a message from robomod chastising me for more included text than
> original. I guess it likes aioe better than eternal-september.
>
> <taptap> Is this thing on?

I hear static

Snow followed by rain with more snow tomorrow.

The Real Bev

Dec 9, 2013, 12:26:30 PM12/9/13
> Snow followed by rain with more snow tomorrow.

Going Wednesday. Snow Summit is at least half open. No chains. WOO-HOO!

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Walt

Dec 9, 2013, 4:53:58 PM12/9/13
On 12/8/2013 12:54 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

> Finally show here. Next week...

The season is off to a good start - six days at 5 different ski hills so
far. Much more to come.

The home hill should be 100% open by XMas week, except maybe the glades.

--
//Walt