ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 12, 2013, 1:37:13 AM10/12/13
My friend and I are going to Brian Head 11/30-12/7 this year. That was
pretty much the only opening in the condo time-share. Now that we're
committed, I'm worrying about whether BH will actually be open then.
Can anybody reassure me?

Cheers,
Bev

pigo

Oct 12, 2013, 10:37:10 AM10/12/13
On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:37:13 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
(snipped)
I can tell you that it might but
then again it might not.

If they don't get snow, Zion NP and
Mesquite NV are nearby.

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 12, 2013, 2:00:15 PM10/12/13
Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.

Cheers,
Bev

lal_truckee

Oct 12, 2013, 3:15:20 PM10/12/13
You can visit nearby Mountain Meadows for Mormon hospitality ...

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 12, 2013, 3:33:38 PM10/12/13
Excellent idea, so thoughtful of you :-)

Cheers,
Bev

pigo

Oct 12, 2013, 11:27:42 PM10/12/13
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:00:15 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

> Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.

And gamble and drink and play golf and eat and ...... did I mention gamble?

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 13, 2013, 1:24:59 AM10/13/13
pigo wrote:

> TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
>
> > Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.
>
> And gamble and drink and play golf and eat and ...... did I mention gamble?

I don't gamble or play golf ever, I don't drink very often, and didn't I
mention junk food at the gas station? I'm going to think positive
thoughts.

And I have new-to-me ski goggles, a cheesecake and a pecan pie.
Life is good.

Cheers,
Bev

pigo

Oct 15, 2013, 11:05:22 AM10/15/13
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:24:59 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

> I don't gamble or play golf ever, I don't drink very often,

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????? Are you alive?

TheRealBev Ashley

Oct 20, 2013, 5:16:45 PM10/20/13
> Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????? Are you alive?

Apparently not. This is the fourth attempt to respond. First was
right after you posted.