For speed test purposes, let's time/date mark posts to RSAM

Bob F

Oct 20, 2013, 12:22:36 PM10/20/13
Mine sometimes show up days after I send them,
and are date marked with when they finally show
up. If everyone added the time and date they
send the post, we could figure out if some
servers or people are getting through faster
than others.

Sent 9:26 PST 10/18/13 via AIOE

BrritSki

Oct 20, 2013, 4:15:25 PM10/20/13
OK 8.15 GMT Sun 20th Oct

VtSkier

Oct 20, 2013, 8:33:05 PM10/20/13
OK
replied to 8:07 EST 10/20/13 via news.vermontel.net

downhill

Oct 20, 2013, 8:40:09 PM10/20/13
It was in the forties last night on the I84 line that is a sign that
winter is getting here.

8:30 sunday night