Georgia Skate Park for sale

David Cohen

Jun 26, 2001, 10:26:32 PM6/26/01
Georgia Skate Park for sale

Ramp-N-Roll Skate Park
Warner Robins, Ga. 31093
478-329-8787

The owner has sold our building and we are going to close down on the 30 of
June 2001. We have a large selection of Ramps, Rails and Half Pipes and a
Vert Ramp for sale. Complete turn key operation to be moved to your location
or add a few select pieces to your current set up.

These are not drive way ramps very few would even fit in the average drive
way. Most are over 24 feet wide and 30-50 long and must be disassembled for
movement in a large 18 wheeler or flat bed truck.

For pictures of the park please visit www.hom.net/~cohend

For serious buyers only, capital investment required with cashier's check.

David Cohen
Ramp-N-Roll Skate Park