IMPORTANT ANTI VIRUS INFORMATION

Adam Helberg

Apr 22, 2004, 7:16:34 PM4/22/04

<SysA...@ed.shawcable.net> wrote in message news:P0Yhc.209155$Pk3.70654@pd7tw1no...
> Protect yourself from new viruses that you may not know you have. We have designed a
set of anti virus tools to keep your system secure. Visit here for more information on
these free and easy to use tools

> http://www.gigdot.net/

Yeah right. I'm going to buy something from a spammer. When pigs fly.

Adam

Jason O'Rourke

Apr 22, 2004, 10:12:00 PM4/22/04

Forget the spamming angle - would you give total access of your system
to tools from an unknown whose web server doesn't even resolve? That
has trojanware written all over it.

--
Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com

Adam Helberg

Apr 22, 2004, 11:08:16 PM4/22/04

"Jason O'Rourke" <j...@soda.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote in message

Good point. Even better reason to stay away from this.

Adam

Death

May 13, 2004, 4:16:12 PM5/13/04
> Forget the spamming angle - would you give total access of your system
> to tools from an unknown whose web server doesn't even resolve? That
> has trojanware written all over it.

*Cough* Microsoft ActiveX and VBScript! *Cough* ;-)
>> Death <<

USEnet posts: About 4