DEMONIZER, 26th APRIL 2002

Screwey Squirrel

Apr 24, 2002, 4:44:26 PM4/24/02

TTTTTTTTT H H EEEEEEE
T H H E
T HHHHHH EEEEEEE
T H H E
T H E EEEEEEE

DDDDDDDD EEEEEE M M OOOOOOO N N I ZZZZZ EEEEER RRRR
D D E MM MM O O NN N I Z E R R
D D EEEEEE M M M M O O N N N I Z E R R
D D E M M M M O O N N N I Z EEEEEE RRRRR
D D E M M M O O N NN I Z E R R
DDDDDDDD EEEEEE M M OOOOOOO N N I ZZZZZ EEEEE R R

APRIL 26, 2002

Australia's "progressive views" left-wing E-zine
Published By Anonymous Demonic Media

Richmond, Tasmania, Australia
Birthplace of native TASMANIAN skater SARA HUGHES
Australia's first ladies Olympic figure skating champion in 46 YEARS
AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!
OI! OI! OI!

In this issue:

*-Alice In Chains lead singer dead at 34
*-U.S. to seek death penalty for terrorist-aiding scum
*-Australian-born figure skater cited for drunken driving

ALICE IN CHAINS LEAD SINGER DEAD AT 34

SEATTLE, Washington (ADMS) - Alice in Chains lead singer Layne Stayley
was fond dead in his Seattle Apartment. Staley was 34 years old.
The King County Coroners Office had to do some tests to determine
his identity, because the body has started to decompose, it was confirmed
on Saturday that is was indeed Layne Stayley.
The grunge scene was very prominent in Seattle, during the early 1990s,
when bands like Alice In Chains, Nirvana, and Soundgarten burned up the
charts to the hard rocking grunge sound. Nirvan's "Come As You Are" is
now considered a rock and roll classic.
It was eight years ago when Nirvana lead singer Kurt Kobain killed
himself by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, in 1994.

U.S. TO SEEK DEATH PENALTY FOR TERRORIST-AIDING SCUM

ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (AMDS) - The U.S. Department Of Justice announced
on Friday that it would be seeking the death penalty for Brian Regan, the
treasonous vermin who attempted to sell U.S. secrets to the Iraqis. It
would be a penalty well-deserved
This E-zine does not normally support the death penalty, but we DO
support it for TERRORISTS, and those who aid and abet them. This TERRORIST
VERMIN SCUM would going to sell out his country for US$13 milllion. He
must be convicted and EXECUTED for his crimes. Normally we do not agree with
the right-wing policies of Attorney General Ashcroft, but he finally got
something RIGHT for a change. Terrorism is a DEATH PENALTY offence. DEATH
is the ONLY *APPROPRIATE* penalty for terrorism and treason.
As you know, dear readers, I am a USA/Australia dual national. I love
both my countries, and it MAKES ME SICK to my country sold me by SCUM like
Brian Regan. Personally, since he was a master seargeant in the military,
they should have tried him in a military court, so they could execute him
faster.
I think that executions of terrorists should be PUBLIC EVENTS. So that
potential terrorists KNOW what WILL happen to them, if they commit terrorist
acts. A public hanging would sure strike fear into the hearts of terrorists.
Mr Regan was trying to sell secrets to terrorist organisations that
attempted a terrorist attack on Australia, 5 days before the 9-11 terror
attacks. There WAS an attempt to crash a plane into one of the Goodwill
Games events, on 7th September of 2001, and likely would have happened,
had it not been for alert flight attendants.

AUSTRALIAN BORN FIGURE SKATER CITED FOR DRUNKEN DRIVING

BATTLE GROUND, Washington (ADMS) - Australian-born figure skater Tonya
Harding was cited on Saturday, 20th April for drunken driving, after she
crashed her pickup truck in Battle Ground, Washington.
The accident, however, was not the cause, however, of drunken driving.
It was caused by a defect in Ford vehicles that has nearly every Ford car
and truck from 1983 through 1998 on a recall list. When the engine stalls,
you lose all steering and brakes, which is what happened to Tonya in this
case. The engine stalled, and she lost all steering and brakes.
This is only the beginning of her troubles, as she is charged with
violating the terms of her most recent probation, which forbids her from
drinking alcohol. This was after she plead guilty, in 2000, to felonius
assault, after attacking her former boyfriend with a hubcap.
If a judge finds that Harding violated her probation, she could be sent
to state prison. Under the Revised code of Washington, she could be slapped
with a Class C felony conviction and be sentenced to up to 5 years imprison-
ment for the 2000 assault, and could be fined a maximum of $10,000. A
hearing
on that is scheduled for May 3, in Kelso, Washington. The next court
appearance in the drunk driving charge will be in Vancouver, Washington,
on June 3. The drunken driving charge carries a maximum term, as a "gross
misdemeanor" of 1 year imprisonment, and a fine not to exceed US$5000, so
she is looking at up to 6 years imprisonment and $15,000 in fines total, if
she receives maximum setences. And being that Harding has a prior criminal
record from the 1994 plot to attack Nancy Kerrigan, it is a strong
possibility
that she could get the maximum sentence, or somewheres near it.
The one and only thing that does work in her favour is that the State
Of Washington does not yet have a "truth in sentencing" law, so with
time off for good behaviour, she could be out in three years, if she
gets the maximum possible sentence.
Tonya Harding was born in Queenstown, Tasmania, and won the silver
medal for Australia, at the 1991 World Figure Skating Championships, as
well as gold at 1989 and 1991 Skate America. Harding became a U.S. citizen
in 1993, and won the North American title in 1994, which was later taken
away, after evidence surfaced of involvement in the plot to attack Nancy
Kerrigan at the 1994 North American championships, in Detroit. Harding
finished 10th at the 1994 Olympics, while Kerrigan won the silver.
Harding is one of several elite level skaters to have come from the
Storm Bay Figure Skating Club, in POrt Arthur. Paul Wylee, of Ulverstone,
Tasmania, won the silver medal for Australia in 1991, Nicole Bobeck, of
Launceston, Tasmania, won a world bronze for the U.S. in 1995, and
Sara Hughes, of Richmond, Tasmania, became Australia's first ladies Olympic
champion in the sport, in 46 years, at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake
City.