Re: "You Can't Sell Blueberries Unless You Affirm Gay Marriage"

Byker

May 31, 2017, 11:06:53 PM5/31/17
"David Hartung" wrote in message
news:k--dnQ0cm9QuxrLE...@giganews.com...

> http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/city-you-cant-sell-blueberries-unless-you-affirm-gay-marriage
>
> It seems that the Left is not interested in getting along, instead they
> demand that all comply with their ideology.

There's a new commandment for Catholics: Thou Shall Not Eat Tagalongs.

The Archdiocese of Kansas City recently announced they are severing ties
with the Girl Scouts. And that means no more Girl Scout cookies, too. Say
goodbye to Thin Mints and Do-Si-Do's:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/02/kansas-city-archdiocese-boots-girl-scouts-calls-group-reflective-of-troubling-trends/

And as long as the Girl Scouts forces their liberal agenda on impressionable
children, I have no doubt that more churches and more families are going to
toss their cookies <snicker>...