Webelos Comunicator

1 view

Donna M. Ruark

Apr 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/27/95
One week from today the boys are going to come over to my house to learn
about communications, especially the Internet and PC Based Communication.
I thought It would be nice to show them this posting that I did and how it
connects you to people all over the world. Your thoughts on Communication
are requested. I would especially like additions from Webelos Leaders in
other countries. ... Thanks in advance for your reply's.

Donna Ruark ---- dru...@cmh.aicusa.com

Jim Lloyd

Apr 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/29/95
Donna M. Ruark (dru...@cmh.aicusa.com) wrote:
: One week from today the boys are going to come over to my house to learn

: Donna Ruark ---- dru...@cmh.aicusa.com

I'd be happy to say hello from Columbus, OH. I've been on the Net for
about a year now, and have "chated" with folks from Australia, Spain,
England, Canada, New Zealand... to name a few. One thing that I've found
out is that people are people no matter where they are. A cyber-friend in
Spain jokes with me whenever the subject of coffee comes up. He feels that
American coffee is just dirty water.

--

Jim Lloyd <jil...@freenet.columbus.oh.us>

WRMcLain

Apr 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/29/95
Hi Webelos,

Just a short note to show you how one simple message on the internet can
bring you answers from all over the world. That's communications!

I am a Webelos den leader for Pack 227 in Tacoma, Washington. Almost all
the Webelos in my den have already graduated and crossed over into a
Troop. Here's wishing you the best on your future in scouting.

Bill McLain