Another fag scoutmaster shows his true colors

Byker

Mar 7, 2017, 5:03:29 PM3/7/17
"When something like this happens it's devastating, not just to the Boy
Scouts, but to the other children, to future children that want to go into
the Boy Scouts. You hear those stories and they don't go away." LEO and
child rapist. That's gonna go over huge in prison...
Volunteer police officer and Boy Scouts troop leader, 28, is charged with
raping a 15-year-old boy

By CHRIS SUMMERS

A volunteer police officer and former Boy Scout leader has been charged with
raping a 15-year-old boy in Ohio.

Aaron Robertson, 28, was arrested yesterday and questioned about at least 10
incidents and is due to be arraigned today.

Robertson, who had volunteered with the Olmsted Falls Police Department for
the last five years, had been involved in the Boy Scouts for years.

Police Chief William Traine said the investigators believed other boys may
have fallen victim to Robertson.

"Right now there is one victim, but there is the possibility there are more
victims," he said.

He said the investigation began with a tip from child protective services.

The allegations center on the small town of Olmsted Falls, near Cleveland,
Ohio.

Chief Traine told WOIO: 'When something like this happens it's devastating,
not just to the Boy Scouts, but to the other children, to future children
that want to go into the Boy Scouts. You hear those stories and they don't
go away.'

Larry Lasky, who has lived next door to the Robertson family for 13 years,
said he believed Robertson had been involved with the Boy Scouts the entire
time.

Mr Lasky said he hoped the allegations were untrue and said: 'I'm not going
to say anything negative because I don't know the facts and I know nothing
but good things about him.'

The local Boy Scouts troop have not commented on the allegations.

http://tinyurl.com/hsch7ak