Re: The new gay Boy Scouts considering filing for bankruptcy after sex abuse scandals

Byker

Dec 17, 2018, 1:16:38 PM12/17/18

"B Hasselback" wrote in message
news:57af0c15-5fd4-4619...@googlegroups.com...

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:44:43 AM UTC-6, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>> https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/421148-boy-scouts-considering-filing-for-bankruptcy-after-sex-abuse
>
> Good...just imagine all of the child rapes that would be avoided if this
> loser organization finally went away. All scout masters are pedos and all
> scouts are gay.

Lord Robert Baden-Powell, the founder of the Scouts, was a fag and a pedo.
Tom Jeal's "The Boy-Man", a 1990 biography, details Baden-Powell's
attraction to, and likely affairs with, teenage boys, as well as his
fondness for nude boy photos and requirements that Scouts in his care should
bathe outside naked. When Baden-Powell died, his family promptly burned his
voluminous collection of photographs. Today he would have made the top ten
on a sex offenders registry list.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/119802.The_Boy_Man
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/opinion/scoutings-gay-founder.html

"Baden-Powell, the founder of the scout movement, liked to look at photos of
nude schoolboys with his friend, a schoolmaster and keen amateur snapper of
his pupils. This seemed perfectly natural to them, part of the healthy
outdoor life. Now they would get into serious trouble."
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2002/may/28/childprotection

Scouting -- which Baden-Powell referred to as a "character factory" -- was a
regiment to inculcate a deeply conservative, secular Christianity that
espoused a defensive nationalism, racial intolerance, and sexual
prohibitions. Scouting would turn out real men who would maintain the
status-quo, and not challenge prevailing social standards. When World War I
erupted Scouting was seen as the breeding ground of good soldiers.

As World War II began Baden-Powell's repulsive political and racial
attitudes, which inform the history of Scouting but are clearly separate
from it as well, became even more evident. In 1937 Baden-Powell was eager
for the scouting movement to establish official ties with Hitler youth
groups. In 1939 he noted in his diary: "Lay up all day. Read Mein Kampf. A
wonderful book, with good ideas on education, health, propaganda,
organization etc. -- and ideals which Hitler does not practice himself."

While the Boy Scouts today are certainly not a neo-Nazi group, nor as
paramilitary as they were in the past, many of Baden-Powell's original ideas
still remain -- especially those that inform how "real men" are made in the
character factory.

Byker

Dec 18, 2018, 5:56:05 PM12/18/18
"NoBody" wrote in message

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 05:39:58 -0800 (PST), B Hasselback
<bhass...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:44:43 AM UTC-6, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>>> https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/421148-boy-scouts-considering-filing-for-bankruptcy-after-sex-abuse
>>
>>Good...just imagine all of the child rapes that would be avoided if this
>>loser organization finally went away. All scout masters are pedos and all
>>scouts are gay.
>
> The evidence for your claims?

Any "straight" males who'd genuinely want to lead have long since been
scared away...

NoBody

Dec 19, 2018, 6:29:02 AM12/19/18
Evasion noted. Please answer the question.

Byker

Dec 19, 2018, 9:30:00 AM12/19/18
"NoBody" wrote in message

> Evasion noted. Please answer the question.

If you can't answer it, that's not my fault...

NoBody

Dec 20, 2018, 5:47:39 AM12/20/18
It's your burden to answer the question, not mine.

NoBody

Dec 20, 2018, 5:48:04 AM12/20/18
<crickets.wav>

NoBody