Under Sails Through Europe-European Youth Program, Action1

Asia

Apr 5, 2002, 2:15:28 PM4/5/02
Hello,

My name is Joanna Potkanska and I'm a Girl Guide from Poland.
I would like to invite Scouts from Europe to
take part in our international exchange "Under Sails Through Europe"
which will take place in Poland during this summer.
The exchange is organized by Scouts from Polish Scouting and Guiding
Association
(Zwiazek Harcerstwa Polskiego), The Warsaw - Ochota District.

The list of participating countries is still changing, now we have
applications from Greece and Czech Republic.

All information needed about our project can be found at:
www.zhp.org.pl/hufiec_warszawa_ochota/dokumenty/UnderSailsThroughEurope.zip

I am sending the Application to be filled in in the attachement but if there
is a problem (I know that some servers don't allow attachements) write to us
and we'll send it to you right away

Please tell us if there's someone interested so we could contact them
If you or they have any questions or just want us to tell you something more
simply let us know or give us your phone number and we'll try to call you as
soon as
possible.

The core working team:

Asia Potkanska - Project Manager

e-mail:
gold...@go2.pl ; gold...@skrzynka.pl

mobile phone:
+48-501-28-56-88

or:

Przemek Wierczuk

e-mail:
pwie...@wp.pl

mobile phone:
+48-501-26-88-44

We look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Asia and Przemek

PS Please fax the filled in Application to the number given below:

0048-22-823-37-93

but make sure that it is addressed to Joanna Potkanska

and if it is possible, please send us also a scanned Application
to the email address: gold...@skrzynka.pl