Facebook Account Password Forget

Jeanett Babecki

Dec 4, 2023, 8:50:53 PM12/4/23
My account been taken and the person has controlled it for over two years. Everytime I try to regain it or get a new facebook account he reports it as a fake account. I Can prove who I am Why cant you just help me.

facebook account password forget
Download File https://t.co/DT06zHx7i2

When asked to re-enter your birth date, they only have a drop down for the year which goes back to 1956. Needless to say this is a problem for anyone born in 1955 or earlier. It seems to me that this is an effort by Facebook to hold onto a lot of accounts where people are deceased or simply are old and have forgotten their password. I suggest there are probably millions of old accounts out there that just help facebook gather more money from advertizers but which no longer represent anyone.

hi kindly help me to delete my old Facebook account which is andrea kanisius the old number i have used with an old account is 0814947401 I forgot the old email address & password my new Facebook account you can log into Eemhote dokombada mwalulilange my current number is 0817063089.. kindly delete for me the old account under Andrea kanisius & Andrea Andreas..

I have a old 2018 locked Facebook account that I no longer have the email and password or phone number I have sent government ids, sent messages and tried to go through the help center still nothing has been done, please any suggestions

If you're having trouble logging into Facebook, first check to see if the site is down. If it's not down, you can try logging in with a different browser or try clearing your internet cache and cookies. If you can't remember your password, or you think you've been hacked, recover your account and change your password.

One of the prominent password-resetting options of any website or service, Instagram included, is to reset your account password using the email address on file. In addition to your standard password reset method, Instagram provides its users with a secondary method to reset a password by using your Facebook account. If you previously synced both your Facebook and Instagram accounts together, you can use your Facebook account to access your Instagram account and reset the password. You can reset your password via Facebook only when using Instagram on a mobile device.

That said, you might not have a strong and unique Facebook password. Maybe a reshuffled spelling of your name is the key to your account. But if it's not strong, there's a chance that someone could be trying to breach your Facebook account. In which case, it's probably time to change your password.

On its own, forgetting your Facebook password is frustrating. But when you realize that you might also require your Facebook account to log into other services, it becomes much more terrifying. But have no fear, there are a few ways to reset a forgotten password, and to we'll help you so you could never be concerned about having your Facebook password forgotten ever again. Some of the techniques, though, will only work if you prepared beforehand.

If you are already logged in but can't remember your password, follow the steps under Change your password, then click Forgotten password? and follow the steps to reset it. Remember that you will require access to the email address that is linked to your Facebook account.

It's a good idea to see if your password is already saved on your computer or phone before you reset it. When logging into online accounts, the majority of browsers will ask you if you want to autosave your passwords. Check to see if your browser saved your Facebook password. If you can't find your Facebook login details in your saved passwords, you will need to reset your password to be able to gain access to your account.

In order to have easy access, whether you're using your phone or your PC, you might also think about utilizing the best password manager for your device. You can use password managers to help you remember all of your passwords, ensuring that you never forget them again.

Two-factor authentication is a security tool that helps safeguard your Facebook account, in addition to your password. If you enable two-factor authentication, every time someone attempts to access your Facebook using a browser or mobile device that is not recognized, you'll be prompted to confirm your login attempt or input a specific login code.

A security key is a small hardware device that can be utilized to help keep your Facebook account safe. In addition to conventional two-factor authentication techniques like text message (SMS) codes or third-party authentication software, security keys are a two-factor authentication technique that adds an extra layer of protection to logging in. One of the best ways to keep your account secure is to add a hardware security key because even if the password is typed correctly, when the key is in your physical possession, only you can authorize a login. When you register a security key to your account, login attempts from unfamiliar browsers or unknown devices will require you to physically authorize the login attempt through your security key.

The best part is, Hideez Key can store and automatically fill in logins and passwords from any accounts or even local files, lock/unlock PC based on your proximity, and open RFID-enabled office or other doors. It goes well beyond U2F and FIDO2 authentication technology, being an all-in-one digital key which can help increase our productivity, eliminate the risks of data breaches and take your identity management to a new level of convenience.

Check your email and create a password (a strong, unique one!). After that, go to Facebook settings, and navigate to the Apps and Websites section. Select the checkmark next to Spotify and click "Remove" at the top. Facebook warns that revoking Facebook permission from Spotify may delete your Spotify account, but it didn't (at least for me). Select "Remove" again.

There may be times when you go to sign in to Facebook but can't seem to remember the email address or password you used when creating your account. Luckily, Facebook makes it easy to recover your account information.

I set up a Facebook account with a school email address long ago, when only school email addresses were allowed. I graduated and no longer have that email address, nor access to it. I have also forgotten my password to that Facebook account.

You should be able to regain access to old account via !/help/contact.php?show_form=hack_nologin_access - I've never used this and I don't know what they procedure is however. I guess once you have convinced them your are who you say you are, they will change the account email address, which will let you reset the password as normal.

Can't get into your Facebook account? There are a few reasons why this might happen, but if your account was hacked or if you just forgot your password, you can use Facebook's automated account recovery process to get back in. You'll need to have access to Facebook, though, such as through a friend or family member's account.

For all those who has the same issue, if you no longer want to log-in using facebook for your airbnb account, all you have to do is set a password. Go to www.airbnb.com/forgot_password. Just enter the email address on the airbnb account. A reset password link will be sent to that email and just follow through with the process.

1) The AirBnb help forum says that to remove this log in system, you need to log out and then go through the "forgot password" chain and then the issue would be resolved. However, sitting here on my work computer I don't even see that option. The only option I am given is to sign in through facebook. No forgot password link.

1B) The above worked fine for my phone and for my mobile app. So I go to the desktop, the whole reason I'm even doing this, and IT STILL WANTS ME TO LOG IN TO FB. I was about to pull my hair out. So I click the option "Sign into another account" ....that is where you are able to just straight up put in your email and your new password. Its basically hidden!

so, tldr;: if you have done the forgot password chain and now have an actual password to use, but still aren't seeing an option to *use* it - check to see if there is a "sign into another account" option and put the email and password in there.

Your post is a bit confusing. I have the same problem. I want to be able to login with an email/password because logging in with FB is not possible using my work computer. Is it possible to login to the same Airbnb account using either FB, Google or email/password? If not how do I switch from using FB to email/password without signing up for a new account.

To fix this, the user should remove all access for apps to his/her Facebook account. Then subsequently either not use apps, or very selectively use apps. Then, the user should run malware checks on their system (MalwareBytes would be one such system). Then, the user, after ensuring his/her system is clean, should change the email address and the password on their Facebook account. But that should only be done once they've removed apps access to their account and made certain their system has no malware on it (is "clean").

Perhaps it is the links that she uses. There are facebookviruses that are able to extract information simply via the facebook api. Perhaps she keeps visiting such a website that does it without knowing it. Perhaps you can try to set up a new facebook account for her that she logs intoand keeps open for a few days. See how this works on the new account.

Has she said up a URL attached to her profile such as: facebook.com/IAmAwesome if so the above could be occuring because she has someone who really "likes" her and just keeps abusing the way in which you can reset people's passwords on facebook by forcing in your email address to their system. Have her create a new profile completely and have her be very selective over whom she invites into her new group of friends.

I am trying to download the oculus rift app on my gaming laptop and it is asking me to put in my oculus password. I have forgotten it so I pressed the 'forgot password' button and it led me to a website wanting me to put my email in, and once I did it just said, 'You merged this Oculus account with a Facebook account. Please go back and log in with Facebook.' I logged in with Facebook, it didn't do anything. I cannot reset my Oculus password. Please help.
eebf2c3492